Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

A great welcome, superb heating and easy to reach location near the railway and bus station make this a decent hostel. The fact that they offer cheap tours to Sedona and the Canyon push it up towards excellent. While I was there the kitchens were underused, which made it very easy to cook, and I enjoyed chilling out in the living room. Laundry is cheap and the wifi is good. It's a short stroll to the Arizona shuttle for other travel.

ロケーションも良く、スタッフの人も親切で人柄も良く、また利用したいと思うホステルでした。

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Lovely hostel in a lovely setting. Would highly recommend. From being picked up at the greyhound station to free breakfast to a healing massage when I had a headache- this hostel goes above and beyond the call of duty. Would love to come back :)

This trip was fantastic. The breakfast was great! The bathrooms were better than hotel bathrooms. Our group (25ish people) had a really awesome weekend and a big part of that was how great the Grand Canyon Hostel was to stay in! Thanks so much for having us! We're definitely coming back next year :)

• 24th Jan 2014

It's such a chill, laid-back environment. I became very comfortable and ended up extending my stay for an additional two nights. Located in the Historic Town of Flagstaff, it was very convenient to walk to restaurants and bars and is right next door to the train station. It's fairly clean as best as a hostel can be. There are no lockers, however, I didn't have any issues with anything gone missing.

All staff are really nice!

In my long trip in the US, it was the best hostel. Good location, good breakfast, good prices, free parking, clean restrooms and room. Excellent!

The place has a nice "small city in Arizona" feeling. The hostel itself is very comfortable. Bedrooms and bathrooms very clean an private. Not much of a party place to meet people, but if you like small hostels with an intimate 'home' feeling where you can meet peple at the breakfast table or in the TV room, this is the place. Their day tour to Grand Canyon is for sure A LOT better than any west-rim bus tour from Vegas. Sadly I could not get the Sedona tour.

the staff was friendly and the tours were super. I would recommend it also to solo elders travellers.

• 11th Oct 2013

Very nice hostel, 1.5h from Grand Canyon. Good value for money!

• 28th Sep 2013
  • China

It a perfect place!!The staff memebers are so helpful and great,the atmosphere is amazing,the location is perfect!!100 % will reccomend the place to my friends!!Thank you for great memories!!!

This is a nice and cute hostel in a lovely little town! Perfect if you're on a budget, however if you are going to Grand Canyon I would recommend that you rent a car here since its an 1,5h drive from flagstaff. All in all, we were very happy with our stay!

This was my first stay at a hostel and it was perfect! I wouldn't have minded if the coffee was a little stronger, but it was still good. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

nice little hostel in town

It was so relaxing atmosphere.. Go and rest far away from city rush!! And visit grand canyon!

Great place to stay. Comfortable with a bunch of fun-loving people to boot!

• 14th Sep 2013

The stay at this hostel was ok. The atmosphere was nice. We could cook in the kitchen, meet other people...However, there were only two bathrooms at our floor so that we had to wait a long time to take a shower.

This was a nice hostel, it's a little far from the Greyhound station but they offer free pick up service, which is awesome! Just ask the person working at the station, he was very friendly and called the hostel for me. The hostel doesn't have lockers and the rooms were pretty small, but it was a nice atmosphere and the kitchen had everything I needed. Nice breakfast with oatmeal, tee&coffe, fruits and bread. I stayed only one night but I'd go again.

good hostel, has been there since a long time. guests were 25-40 yrs old when i was there. calm and quiet. near centre of flagstaff. everything is at walking distance. the parking spots are shared with the neighbours, it's crowded. long term parking (eg. when on a hike) will likely be a problem, but the car can be parked on phoenix av. (ie. on the street)

This is a cozy comfortable place, pleasant atmosphere is the soul and biggest fun staying here. even for a guy,Richard‘s voice is still very sexy when he picks up the phone speaking to you with warmth and passion. every time you ask a question, he will surprise and touch you with much more useful information than you have expected. I met many nice people here. everybody becomes more willing to talk and exchange ideas here due to the wonderful atmosphere. nice staying here!