Grand Hostel Berlin
... what makes us so successful?
The hostel is situated in a historical building right beside the Tempelhofer Ufer. You will not find any bunk beds in our rooms instead we offer you super comfy beds. Our newly decorated boutique lounge with bar and book exchange invites you to relax after a day of sightseeing.
We have just opened our very own German restaurant Grand Ma's which offers a varity of delicious and traditional German food. Of course we serve every morning a large breakfast buffet (€ 6.20) and all the things travellers need...
We are situated in trendy Kreuzberg in the heart of Central Berlin. The famous Bergmannstrasse with its bars, cafes and restaurants is only a 10-minutes walk away.
Lots of the city's main attractions such as Checkpoint Charlie, the Jewish Museum and the famous Potsdamer Platz are in walking distance.
We offer the following services and facilities:
- Welcome drink
- WiFi in the lounge and rooms
- use of internet terminals in our lounge
- luggage storage
- alarm clocks, hairdryers in all bathrooms
- tips and open ears from our informative and friendly staff
- reception and check-in 24 hours
- delicious breakfast in our Grandwich Bar
- modern and clean facilities
- guided tours with our staff (pub crawl and bicycle tours)
- parking free of charge
- highest safety and security standards
- in-house bicycle rental
- outside terrace
- washing facilities
- towels can be rented for 2 Euro.
- We normally have vacancies for walk-ins.
Please note: for fresh and always clean bed sheets we charge once 3,60 Euro per person for the entire stay.
We look forward to welcome you in Berlin.