Grand Hostel Berlin Reviews

Tempelhofer Ufer 14, Berlin, Germany

My 3 friends and I are studying abroad in Barcelona; our trip to Berlin was our first hostel experience, and we could not have been happier with our stay at the Grand Hostel! Upon arrival we received a welcome coffee while a receptionist walked us through a map of Berlin and made lunch/dinner recommendations for the entire weekend. We loved the Pub Crawl that the hostel runs every Friday as well- definitely go if you have the chance!

• 29th Jan 2016

Great hostel, every bed in my room was NOT a bunk bed, quite refreshing for a hostel. Friendly and useful staff, only stayed one night but seemed good.

Really enjoyed my stay at Grand Hostel Berlin. The hostel is in a great location, has very friendly staff, clean and comfortable facilities and a friendly vibe. It is very close to transport and is an excellent location to explore Kreuzberg.

Really nice hostel, the staff is super kind and very helpful, we really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Plus there's very cool activities like beer tasting or open bar. The location is not perfect but it's really easy to go everywhere with the metro. Only minus the showers are not really hot but if you take it quickly it's not that bad.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, and the private twin room that we had was clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay :)

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Excellent hostel location and friendly staff.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Singapore

Good hostel. Clean beds. Good location. Had free food coffee and wine diring my stay which was a bonus.

Everything was fine, pretty good value for money, good location, really nice atmosphere, good prices in hostel bar, clean rooms, showers and toilets. Only one problem was with enetering the room by security code beacuse it did not work well and it was disturbing rommates inside. I think it would be better to use keys or cards. However, we really enjoy our stay in Grand Hostel :)

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Slovakia

Great staff, excellent value for money, rooms were more like those of a 3* hotel.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Nice hostel with friendly staff, great facilities and a lot of character.

Perfectly clean and spacious hostel, incredibly friendly staff and nice athmosphere. Will definitely stay again.

Myself and my girlfriend had a great time here. The staff were brilliant and the atmosphere in the bar was excellent, we made some great friends and would defenitley come back again!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Amazing place with the highest standards and even has a bathtub(!!!) in the dorm but, also has hidden fees for the sheets. So, I was annoyed at the hidden fees but it is actually worth it coz this place is amazing.

The best reception I've ever had whilst on a hostel. As soon as we got in the lady who served us was extremely polite and gentle. We felt very welcome and with desire to come back to that place as many times as we visit Berlin again. She was really helpful 👏🏻 thank you so much

The best hostel I have been to yet! Great facilities, everything is high quality, and you'll have a good time. You can relax or be crazy, this hostel is fantastic

Great hostel, easy to make friends because they have something different everyday organized, rooms were great, £10 a night and they're not even bunk beds!! Staff were really helpful and gave you a free drink on arrival, would definitely recommend

The place and rooms are gorgeous and the staff super friendly! Location is top notch for Berlin. The internet can be a bit tricky depending on the make of your phone, but I seemed to be the only one with that problem, and my computer worked just fine with it. I've stayed at other places, and I'd highly recommend it, especially for the price.

Great for solo female traveller! The bar downstairs was super chill and you get a free welcome beer!! Definitely recommend using their special rates on the transit pass! It's like 6 euros for all day for everything

• 17th Jan 2016

Had an amazing time, the rooms were clean and I stayed in a room with very comfortable beds and they weren't bunks so everyone in the room could easily chat. The building is gorgeous and the staff were so incredibly nice and helpful

Great hostel. Staff was awesome, dorms had invidual beds instead of bunkbeds, and the bar was nice. Super clean, and well located near the center of Berlin/next to public transport.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7