Superb 3,712 Total Reviews
Superb 3,712 Total Reviews
Grand Hostel Berlin Located at Tempelhofer Ufer 14, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin Berlin 10963 Tempelhofer Ufer 14
91% 3712
52.4985631 13.3841155
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
8.0

It was really nice place to stay definetly recommended by me. Staff always has smile face , bathrooms showers and beds were clean. Only think is there is no kitchen.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

When I first arrived, everything was great. The staff were lovely. Then I came back after being out to find they added an extra bed to my 6 bed room, making everything cramped and a bit uncomfortable. I went to ask about it and the staff were really dismissive and patronising. Like how dare I bring it up. Then the next day I asked how to get to the bus station and the girl was really short with me. I guess they might have been stressed out because the hostel was over booked. good overall tho.

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016

The Grand Hotel was a nice place to stay. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. I got help from them for several different things. There is a very nice, comfortable lounge area with books on shelves. The hostel is a classy, old building. I did laundry there and my stuff was not dried after an hour. I think for 6 Euro 50 my stuff should be dry at the end of it! I also think the music in the lounge is too loud...the atmosphere would be enhanced if it were background instead.

20th Jun 2016

Cleanest, most well appointed hostel I have stayed at. Fun times in the living room watching European cup futbol matches.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Grand Hostel Berlin is an ideal place to stay for people on a budget, looking to explore Berlin's city centre with ease, and with a rented car that needs to be parked for free. The nearest tube station is very conveniently located 3 minutes away and you can get to any part of Berlin from there. The staff were all so friendly and helpful and immediately showed us the main highlights of Berlin without us asking. The beds were extremely comfortable, and the pillows were amazing. Great place!

• England, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

Good location to city centre. Only a 15min walk from lots of restaurants. Staff were very friendly and helpful throughout stay. Room was very clean and tidy and the facilities were pleasant to use. I would stay here again and recommend this hostel.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Best hostel I've stayed in, totally blew the others away. Barring one person the hostel staff are the friendliest I've ever met and the atmosphere is great.

4.0

I liked the facilities and cleanliness but the location is very far from the main attractions in Berlin and honestly, the atmosphere sucks. I'm traveling by myself and have met people in every city before Berlin including Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, etc. This hostel is not very social at all. It's more for people who come together and want a nice but cheap place to stay. The bar is usually empty and there are no tours that start here. I was happy to leave. I won't ever stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Wonderful hostel!! A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. Very clean, with friendly and helpful staff. The atmosphere is great--a mix between relaxed and party, depending on the time and who is there. The rooms were really big with large lockers, and no bunk beds!!! Would definitely stay again and recommend to all.

11th Jun 2016

BEST HOSTEL AWARD! I've stayed in many hostels through the years, and the Grand Hostel blew them all out of the water. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome, and took the time to give me personal recommendations for places to visit, where to eat, etc. The facilities were very clean and the location was ideal. I would definitely recommend this hostel for your stay. Lily was especially awesome during my check-in, and the guy cooking breakfast was also lovely. Thanks all! :)