Grand Hostel Berlin

Superb 4524 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
8.0

This hostel is very comfortable. The trainline that the hostel sits on was getting fixed when we were there, so it was quite tricky to get around with replacement buses. The rooms get cleaned everyday which is nice. There is not a lot of privacy in the men's showers, but they work fine. The alternative walking tour is very very good!

15th Jun 2017

Absolutely the best hostel I stayed at on my 3 week trip! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful the environment was! I met a huge group of great people on the pub crawl, a few I ended up being close with in just a few days! They have a new event every night at the hostel, plus its just a block away from the metro to get to the city. This was a wonderful experience I will definitely be back here again! Plus the buffet breakfast was good and a reasonable price. Just a great place overall

12th Jun 2017

Great place!

9th Jun 2017

I got in a little late and they were super helpful with check in! Got washed up and had a beer at the library bar which is cool! Met a lot of awesome people, they do your laundry for a couple bucks which was convenient. Downside: no communal kitchen so I spent a little more than I wanted to on food. But everything else was great!

• jasminalconcher
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

The staff here is great! From reception counter to bartender, everyone was very helpful and enthusiastic. Finn stood out the most as he had good vibes and interacted productively with the guests. I also really appreciated Joao's help. Good people. Some things I hope this hostel improves are their showers. The automated sensor turn on/off didn't work well and it would be great to have a refrigerator to save left overs as they lack a kitchen. Thank you again to the amazing staff!

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

Quite literally the best hostel I've stayed at . It's like a four star hotel where you have to share rooms . A 24 hr bar with the best singing barman in Germany. Shall definitely come back X

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

awesome location as far as getting around the city is concerned. also, probably the most comfortable bed I've had at any of the hostels I've been at in the past 3 weeks!

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Great athmosphere and staff, great rooms - wide and clean with big lockers. Overall one of the best hostels I've ever been at.

• India, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Grand hostel is one of the most comfortable, modern and well furnished hostels I've stayed in. The staff is very helpful and welcoming.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017
7.4

I stayed at the ground floor and it was noisy. I could hear everything that was going on in the bar. I didn't like that boys and girls had the same shower. You can't do your own laundry, they do it for you and charge 7,5€ for it. But all in all you are there only for sleep.