9.2
Superb 3,653 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 3,653 Total Reviews
Grand Hostel Berlin Located at Tempelhofer Ufer 14, , Berlin.
Germany

7.7

Good hostel.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
24th May 2016

The hostel is very clean And has 24 hours reception. They Will Also do there best to feel u Welcome in Berlin. Due to the mistake of A personel i was told to get my bags, And leave the hostel for another one. IT was very rude of him. however the next morning i went Back at this hostel for another night, the staff was very friendly And helpfull And did all they could to solve the problem. They really felt bad what happened. I would still return to this hostel cos the try to really help u feelgood

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd May 2016

This Hostel was absolutely great! I have one small con plaintiff but it doesn't take away from my experience. I would visit this place again and refer my loved ones to stay here! My complaint is only that there was no place to sit your clothes while taking a shower. They need to have little shelves in the shower room but other then that the place is great! Very easy to find, clean, they speak multiple languages, laundry, locked luggage room, lockers and so much more!

22nd May 2016

The rooms were clean and big. The bed was pretty comfy. The happy hour at the bar was pretty good. Its right next to a subway stop which made it easy to get from place to place. They sell you discounted day passes which is great.

• sneha_k
  • India, All Female Group, 18-24
19th May 2016

Only stayed here for a single night with my friends, but I really liked the place. The hostel staff was very warm and friendly. Although we arrived way before our check-in time, we were made to feel comfortable. We were offered welcome beverages and were given directions to popular destinations in Berlin. We stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm. The room was huge and the beds were perfectly comfortable. Also, I loved the breakfast menu. Would love to stay here again!

17th May 2016

WONDERFUL place to stay! Very friendly staff, very helpful, really fin.& safe atmosphere. Highly recommend bike tour with Martin...fabulous!! I will definitely stay here again!

16th May 2016

A fantastic spot with a lovely warm atmosphere and staff. Central for sightseeing and a short ride or u bahn to kotbusser damm and cafes.

13th May 2016

During my stay, I was in a single room which was nice. Staff was very friendly when I arrived and the hostel is near the station which is great! Recommend to anyone needing a hostel in Berlin.

• England, Male, 18-24
13th May 2016

great hostel. I don't get why people are saying this has a poor location..?!? its right next to mockenbruke station so you can get literally anywhere in berlin on the cheap and efficient rail. They welcome you with a beer and talk you through things to do in Berlin if you have never been. The rooms and bathrooms are spotless, beds are really comfortable. They have digilock safes in reception and a larger locker each in your room (bring a padlock). The bar is decent and reasonably priced! ENJOY

• Costa Rica, Female, 31-40
9th May 2016

I loved it! The staff was great and helpful. Everything was very clean and organized. If I ever go back to Berlin, I won't hesitate to stay at this hostel.

Big thank you for staying with us and this lovely review.