9.0
Superb 3,917 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 3,917 Total Reviews
Grand Hostel Berlin Located at Tempelhofer Ufer 14, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin Berlin 10963 Tempelhofer Ufer 14
90% 3917
52.4985631 13.3841155
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016
8.0

This was a very good hostel to stay in. The location was excellent and the facility was clean. They did have a mix up with one of the room and overbooked the room and I had to switch beds. Other then that it was a pleasant stay.

15th Sep 2016

Highly recommendable hostel. Location superb, staff friendly, fairly clean place and really interesting and friendly guests. Great time.

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

The beds were comfortable and clean. Showers and toilets were exceptional. My only complaint is the lack of elevator in the building, but it's understandable since it's an old building. Overall a great hostel. I would definitely stay there again.

10th Sep 2016
7.7

I had only two night over there but it was great! The location is not that close from the center, however is totally fine for me as I dont mind to walk! Also there is a Metro station only 2 mins walk from the hostel. The breakfast is not included in the price, however the quality is quite good and worth it to pay if you want! I would stay there again easily!

9th Sep 2016

This hostel is awesome! The staff is super helpful and friendly. This place is very clean and I felt safe the whole duration of our stay. The location is just off a u-bahn stop which makes it easily accessible to wherever you want to go. The breakfast is not worth the 6€ so save your money. Other than that it was a really nice hostel. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Berlin.

8.0

Really cool decor, I really enjoyed downstairs, but the rooms were also cute! I didn't spend much time there, but I would definitely go back. My one complaint was that I was using a small luggage lock during my travels and for the lockers in the dorms, you needed a normal size lock, which was annoying

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4.0

I found some of the staff quite rude and dismissive. The location isn't nice at all. We booked a 6 person room you added an extra bed in. After speaking to the other guests everyone had been charged different prices. You pay extra for linen and towels which is an incredibly poor service. No privacy in the bathrooms/showers.

6.0

I booked a 5 bed dorm. but they gave me a 7 bed room. I would expect a hostel to at least satisfy the correct booking conditions.

• rafaelamgutierres4460
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

The best hostel I went

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
8.0

Nice beds, clean hostel. Not the best place to meet other travelers. Lack of a fridge too