Grand Hostel Berlin Reviews

Tempelhofer Ufer 14, Berlin, Germany

Hands down best hostel for the money. They do charge you for bed linen, but even with the additional €3.50 or so, it's still cheaper than other hostels.

Great hostel. Really enjoyed our stay. Best atmosphere!

One of the best hostels in Berlin (but the "automatic" showers are not a good idea).

• 7th Dec 2015

The hostel was really good with nice beds and spacious rooms. And the environment at the bar was awesome with a fantastic person working at the bar Mr. Martin.......... :)

I stayed 4 nights! here! ^^ very nice! perfect ~ for 3 nights! They are chaning 1 night! different room and floor ~ ;; uncomfortable ~ only 1night! you know~ i re-check my all baggage. from the room ~ it's not easy ~ anyway service is so good ~ exclude changing room ~

A very good hostel to stay. Near the city center and 2 minutes from metro station. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely the place I'll stay when I go back to Berlin.

• Greece

It was perfect! Very nice staff! The only thing: 2 showers for a whole floor was not enough. But still: great hostel!

Great place to stay! Real Berlin's spirit and close to Hard Wax)

• Russia

From the beginning the staff were so nice and helpful. Our stay was very good. The rooms and facilities are very clean. This hostel should be much more expensive. Location was good, could be better but the trains are very easy to use, and staff very helpful with transport. Thank you!

• 4th Dec 2015

Nice place to stay, good accomodations. On the other hand I suggest not to take the "Bar Tour" which is a fraud.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, we were very impressed with how clean the rooms were. We would definitely stay here again.

Love this place! Staff was amazing!

This was one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. I would definitely stay again!

Loved my stay at this hostel. Super clean, very comfortable beds, and the staff are all so friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend staying here if you're looking for affordable accommodation in Berlin.

• 2nd Dec 2015

It was quite a nice place, although there isn't much privacy as the rooms are laid out with single beds. The bar was nice with good prices, but I would have preferred more non-bar social area. Most people would probably not have any problems with this place. Very clean, and super friendly staff.

This was my second time staying at Grand Hostel and it was fantastic yet again. Superb staff. Welcome drinks are a nice touch. The library bar is classy and inviting.

Hey Kaitlin, thanks for staying with us. Take care and save travels. See you next time in Berlin ;-)

Awesome hostel. The inhouse bar had great beer and the bartender was awesome. Met some great people. Breakfast is also fantastic, well worth the 6,50 euro.

Very friendly staff. Amazing idea to have a welcome drink for free.

Efficient and friendly multilingual staff. Room simply and nicely decorated, comfy beds. Premises are extremely clean. The bar has a nice atmosphere :)

Apart relatively small rooms everything was good.