Grand Hostel Berlin Reviews

Tempelhofer Ufer 14, Berlin, Germany

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. This guy have me free beer to start with.. And watched the World Cup with my fellow Americans which was awesome!! And the wifi could be better but you learn to deal with it. Good place!

Had a great stay here a couple weeks ago during the World Cup where they were showing all the games on a projector in their on-site bar. Some of the staff was very helpful and took the time out to point out spots on Berlin, while others were a bit condescending when we asked them some questions. The beds are super comfortable, but there are no elevators which meant we had to climb up 3 floors with our 20kg+ suitcase. Would definitely stay here again.

Hey, good to hear that! we try our best to make your stay as comfortable and chill as possible.. Good to hear that you had lots of fun! Take care and see you soon perhaps. Daniel - guest relations

The staff here were just top notch. Super firendly and so very helpful. I enjoyed the accomodations, which were clean and comfortable. The hostel was conveniently located near a tram station which got me to where I needed to go.

Hi, thank you for your superb review... Good to know that you had a good time and we hope to welcome you back soon! Be safe and have great travels. Daniel - guest relations

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »