Grand Hostel Gdansk Reviews

Kolodziejska 2, Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland

Would definitely return! 10 min walk to the train station, and 3 minute walk to the center of town. Super clean, and cozy. Staff were really nice and laid back. We went in the winter so everyone had to take off their shoes to keep the carpeting clean, which worked out great, but I really liked having my slippers so my feet wouldnt get cold :)

• 29th Dec 2014

Excellent hostel, couldn't be closer to the old town of Gdansk with cosy interior and friendly personnel. We've had an perfect 3 days stay!

• 16th Dec 2014

It's homy and comfortable, and the staff is also friendly. The location is really great as it's close to many sightseeing spots. I accidentally walked by most of them :p The only setback is that there's only 1 toilet (with shower) on the floor I stayed (it accommodates 12 people), but there's 3 shower rooms so taking a shower won't be a problem. I really enjoyed my stay there and recommend backpackers to stay there :)

The hostel is close to the main attractions and you get breakfast...and that's about it. It could be much better, the bathrooms weren't clean. Most disappointing though was the staff. I've changed my reservation the night before arrival because I had to leave early and got an okay via email from the hostel. When I arrived though, they made me pay for two extra nights and weren't friendly at all for the rest of my stay after I complained about it. It would've been better just to not show up there

• 13th Dec 2014

spacious dorm, nice music and friendly staff. their cleaning lady was there everyday so everything was fresh and clean

• 30th Oct 2014

Hostel is very clean, nice and helpful people work there

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Latvia

Really nice dorm, delicious pancakes,, great location

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Very good staff guided good local restaurants. Close to traditional main street, good restaurants, and supermarkets. Access information should show the name of nearest gate in the main street.