Grand Hostel Gdansk Reviews

Kolodziejska 2, Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland

Hostel is located in Old Gdansk, staff was good. We spend good time there, played Nintendo wii - funny game! Rooms were clean.

Very nice and comphortable hostel. Helpful staff! I can recommended to anybody...and I wish to stay on my next visit to Gdansk! :-)

Great Hostel with Hotel Standard in the double rooms! We really enjoyed our stay and also the breakfast was really good for a hostel!

- superb localisation - spacious dorm with AC - clean - nice interior - breakfast with waffels :D - staff that helps you with everything

I really liked my stay. The showers were clean and warm. The breakfast was good. I had two remarks however about the staff: - One night a staff member had friends over, making noise. The whole common area was occupied by here friends. - We asked a staff member if he could recommend us a restaurant, and he told us to look for ourself in the biggest streets. I'm not used to this in a hostel, normally the staff points out specific recommendable restaurants, which are not to expensive.