Grand Hostel Medellin Reviews

Transversal 6 #4570, Patio Bonito Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Very nice staff and good, central location. There was no air conditioning (as to be expected) but would've been nice to be able to open the window in our room. Mattresses were quite hard so I'm glad we only had two nights in that regard. I also got attacked by mosquitos in the outside lounge at the hostel. It sounds like I'm complaining but it really was a decent stay for a good price. Best of all were the staff and the dog :)

staff were lovely and very helpful, leant me a padlock for their locker, got up early at 4.30 in the morning to call me cab, nice area and easy to get downtown and to the bars and restaurants. However couldn't get a hot shower while i was there, only cold....

• 6th Jun 2015

Feels like home. Clean Kitchen, amazing staff, free coffee, a beautiful and helpful owner, so closed to the huge supermarket, clean, nice!

A clean and modern hostel not too far from Gringolandia, but away from the noise. Convenient location next to a metro station. The place in itself has nothing special. It is a little expensive in my opinion, but still a very decent place to stay. The owner lady is friendly and helpful. No lockers in my dorm.

This place kicked ass. The people are terrific. Lucas is my favorite dog.

• 4th Mar 2015

Really nice manager, beautiful neighborhood. The water pipes are noisy so you wake up when someone takes an early shower and the electrical shower in our room did not heat water properly.

• 1st Feb 2015