Grand Hotel Central Reviews

Kruiskade 12, Rotterdam, Netherlands

They charged us extra tax to the price of hostelworld (never happened at others).The building was very old. Lift was out of order and we had to climb 4 floors up. And we didn't get any information when it will be fixed (looks like it's not working for months). There is no hair dryer in the room and the heating is either too much or totally closed (very cold).The tiles of bathtub was broken and needs to be fixed. One of the night lamps was broken. And there were only one socket to charge phones.

Nice hotel but with the lift out of order and my room on the top floor it was hard work. The breakfast was fantastic.

As a traveller it was an excellent break from hostel dorms, for not much more cost! I didn't get the breakfast option but my single room had a kettle, coffee/tea, and a basin (bathroom).

Near the central station, very good breakfast and very nice employees. The lighting could be better (specially inside the rooms).

• 14th Nov 2014

We stayed in a private room, It was very noisy from the venue down stairs. its actually a hotel (but a cheap one). it was nice enough for the couple days we where there.

Very good,would go back again 👍

They have charged me twice the price of the room! We paid by cash in the hotel and once we left there and already in our country we discovered that the had charged me again for the price of the room! I have tried more than three times to contact them by different methods (mailing, through their website) and the havent answered yet to any of my enquiries. What a shame, I feel like being robbed! =(

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Although the hostel itself is a bit old; however, considering its location and price, it should be highly recommended and praised.