Grand Hotel Central Reviews

Kruiskade 12, Rotterdam, Netherlands

As a traveller it was an excellent break from hostel dorms, for not much more cost! I didn't get the breakfast option but my single room had a kettle, coffee/tea, and a basin (bathroom).

Near the central station, very good breakfast and very nice employees. The lighting could be better (specially inside the rooms).

• 14th Nov 2014

We stayed in a private room, It was very noisy from the venue down stairs. its actually a hotel (but a cheap one). it was nice enough for the couple days we where there.

Very good,would go back again 👍

They have charged me twice the price of the room! We paid by cash in the hotel and once we left there and already in our country we discovered that the had charged me again for the price of the room! I have tried more than three times to contact them by different methods (mailing, through their website) and the havent answered yet to any of my enquiries. What a shame, I feel like being robbed! =(

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Although the hostel itself is a bit old; however, considering its location and price, it should be highly recommended and praised.

Great location, nice staff. The bathroom was good but a bit damp (not the best ventilation).