Grand Hotel Central Reviews

Kruiskade 12, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I thought it is a very good hostel, only the employees are inattentive, but overall the stay was good.

The staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful. On arrival I asked if there were sheets in the room and the girl behind the desk said she didn't know and just stared at me. Then my key didn't work so a different girl changed it and said if it didn't work again to run into the door or ask a maid because there was nothing else she could do. Also it would have been nice to know that a pub or bar below played extremely loud music until two in the morning.

Old building but acceptable. The breakfast is excellent. They rent bikes and this is a great option.

这个旅社太老了,100多年,感觉很脏。关键是价格和网站所订的不一样,网站显示的价格那边不承认。感觉很坑爹。

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

The place was not what i expected. The room is a standard hotel room jammed with three bunk beds. The picture advertised is a definite misrepresentation. Breakfast is advertised as included in the price. They advised me it isnt and they would not honour my ticket. It is a less tham impressive place to stay.

They charged us extra tax to the price of hostelworld (never happened at others).The building was very old. Lift was out of order and we had to climb 4 floors up. And we didn't get any information when it will be fixed (looks like it's not working for months). There is no hair dryer in the room and the heating is either too much or totally closed (very cold).The tiles of bathtub was broken and needs to be fixed. One of the night lamps was broken. And there were only one socket to charge phones.

Nice hotel but with the lift out of order and my room on the top floor it was hard work. The breakfast was fantastic.