Grand Hotel Central Reviews

Kruiskade 12, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Excellent location - close to many shops, bars and restaurants. Other than that, it was well below par. For the same money, in more expensive cities I've had much better accommodation. It was a case of 'how many beds can we chuck in each room?' The staff were pretty useless too - they couldn't tell me where I might find a 'sports bar' for a game (heaps of them around). Also couldn't help with local tips for things to do - the girl behind the desk shrugged her shoulders.Then told me to google

Localização excelente, no centro de Rotterdam, no meio de variadas lojas famosas e restaurantes de ótima qualidade e das conhecidas redes de fast food. Quarto muito bom com 6 camas e banheiro no quarto. No entanto, não tem café da manhã conforme diz o site do Hostelworld. somente para as reservas mais caras que não são de quartos compartilhados. No geral, o custo benefício é muito bom. Recomendo

This is just a hotel that shoved a bunch of beds into some rooms. Don't expect to mingle with travelers its basically to sleep. There arent any lockers. Wifi was good and the breakfast was fantastic.

Card stopped working a few times but the staff were excellent, as for being a hostel it really lacks a good atmosphere and it feels like it's been thrown together. Location is great but it had no chill out area for residents or cooking facilities. Beware of angry German guy with sunglasses in room 106, he will rape you in your sleep if you wake him up or disturb him in any way.

Got a single bedroom. Old, cheap, perfect.

The receptionist we talked to was really nice. She helped us book the pancake boat and gave us advice on what to do in Rotterdam. Was a pleasant stay- again anytime. Unfortunately we didn't have breakfast at this place. Afterwards we heard it was for free. Would be nice to tell beforehand! ;-) Only negative thing: The socket in the bath room didnt work so people had to blow dry their hair in the room. Helped us out though since we didn't want to get up too late anyway.

I thought it is a very good hostel, only the employees are inattentive, but overall the stay was good.

The staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful. On arrival I asked if there were sheets in the room and the girl behind the desk said she didn't know and just stared at me. Then my key didn't work so a different girl changed it and said if it didn't work again to run into the door or ask a maid because there was nothing else she could do. Also it would have been nice to know that a pub or bar below played extremely loud music until two in the morning.

Old building but acceptable. The breakfast is excellent. They rent bikes and this is a great option.

这个旅社太老了,100多年,感觉很脏。关键是价格和网站所订的不一样,网站显示的价格那边不承认。感觉很坑爹。

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

The place was not what i expected. The room is a standard hotel room jammed with three bunk beds. The picture advertised is a definite misrepresentation. Breakfast is advertised as included in the price. They advised me it isnt and they would not honour my ticket. It is a less tham impressive place to stay.