Grand Hotel Central Reviews

Kruiskade 12, Rotterdam, Netherlands

As a traveller it was an excellent break from hostel dorms, for not much more cost! I didn't get the breakfast option but my single room had a kettle, coffee/tea, and a basin (bathroom).

Near the central station, very good breakfast and very nice employees. The lighting could be better (specially inside the rooms).

• 14th Nov 2014

I love Rotterdam as well as this hotel. Clean and convenient, just near by the central station. If I visit this city again, I will still choose this place. 宾馆紧邻中央车站,走路五分钟,附近有商业街和各种吃的。干净也安静,鹿特丹是个很棒的城市,下次再来。

We stayed in a private room, It was very noisy from the venue down stairs. its actually a hotel (but a cheap one). it was nice enough for the couple days we where there.

Very good,would go back again 👍

They have charged me twice the price of the room! We paid by cash in the hotel and once we left there and already in our country we discovered that the had charged me again for the price of the room! I have tried more than three times to contact them by different methods (mailing, through their website) and the havent answered yet to any of my enquiries. What a shame, I feel like being robbed! =(

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Het hotel heeft een oude uitstraling, heel mooi. De bar is eigenlijk heel gezellig alleen jammer dat deze in het hotel zo slecht is aangegeven, daarom zit er bijna niemand. Heb wel steeds zin om de pooltafel te repareren. Maar verder dat zie je wel in de ontbijtzaal, je slaapt in een stukje Rotterdanse geschiedenis. En 100 meter van het hele winkelgebied af en loopafstand van station. perfecter kun je het bijna niet hebben. Zachte bedden trouwens,

• 8th Oct 2014

Although the hostel itself is a bit old; however, considering its location and price, it should be highly recommended and praised.

Great location, nice staff. The bathroom was good but a bit damp (not the best ventilation).