Grand Hotel de Clermont Reviews

18 Rue Veron, Paris, France

Perfect location with two metro stations round the corner, right in the heart of Montmartre. Our room had a small hob, fridge and washing up sink which we didn't use but I can see why that would be really helpful the some people staying there. Bar next door was no bother at all. I would definitely stay there again.

We liked the place. It was in a nice part of town (Montmartre), it was clean and good value. They were doing renovations at the time that we were not told about, which did have a effect of the atmosphere, but hopefully these will not be going on for too long.

Great location! Close to Sacred Couer and so close to the metro. Amazing restaurants, cafes and bars close by. The staff were awesome and were a huge help. The only negative things I can say is no air-con and the bathroom was quite small. It was nearly impossible to control the temperature settings in the shower. The bar downstairs can get loud but it didn't bother me; It was actually quite entertaining.

The hotel was not exactly what we expected. It is around the Corner from moulin rouge however it's not very close to anything else.The beds were comfy. The bathroom is small and our shower leaked. The receptionist was barely there but when she was she was a brilliant help! It was alright for a few nights although I wouldn't stay there again if I were to return to Paris.

This place was absolutely perfect--especially for the price. A little bare-bones-y, and don't bring big suitcases because it will be quite difficult to get them up the winding staircase, but perfect for a week or so away for an incredible price. Very cute, nice staff, perfect location. Definitely go here!

• 7th Jul 2014