Grand Hotel de Clermont Reviews

18 Rue Veron, Paris, France

The hotel was not exactly what we expected. It is around the Corner from moulin rouge however it's not very close to anything else.The beds were comfy. The bathroom is small and our shower leaked. The receptionist was barely there but when she was she was a brilliant help! It was alright for a few nights although I wouldn't stay there again if I were to return to Paris.

This place was absolutely perfect--especially for the price. A little bare-bones-y, and don't bring big suitcases because it will be quite difficult to get them up the winding staircase, but perfect for a week or so away for an incredible price. Very cute, nice staff, perfect location. Definitely go here!

• 7th Jul 2014

The area is very nice and cosy. My mother and I were there for the weekend and enjoyed it. The hotel has also a popular bar next door, we watched the world cup there in the evenings. The hotel is simple but charming, genuin and also clean and the area felt safe. It could be a little bit noisy with the bar just outside but we slept very well. We would go back again!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

The Hotel de Clermont was clean, easy, private, and in a great location. I couldn't have asked more from my stay in Paris. Thank you!

• 29th May 2014

Fantastic location, close to metro station surrounded by excellent and good value bistro's, shops, cafes and deli's. Amazing atmosphere having such a popular bar with the locals downstairs (didn't hear any noise in my room). Helpful owner who gave us great restaurant recommendations. Room is basic (no wardrobe) but clean. Comfy beds. Building has great character on a picturesque backstreet. Would definitely stay here on my next visit.