Grand Luxe Hostel Reviews

Don Remondo 7, Seville, Spain

When I visit Sevilla, I'll visit here. Absolutely perfect.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

When we arrived at Grand Luxe they were very unorganized. We were about 30 minutes before check but they told us our rooms were ready. When we went upstairs the beds still had the sheets from the last nights visitors. They did not have a city map for us. One employee barley spoke English so it was hard to communicate. They did offer okay tours and the location was amazing!

fantastic location, clean, nice rooftop, would love to stay longer

Location was great; I guess you're paying for location. Other than that, the price was expensive for a hostel. The staff were okay, but not overly friendly or welcoming. The breakfast was bread, sugary cereals, yogurt, bananas, juice and coffee/tea. The rooms were clean and a good size (we stayed in a private double). View from the roof terrace was beautiful.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • dharley
  • Couple, 41+

This is a great hostel. Lovely bathroom. The rooftop terrace is fantastic.

Great Bathroom and the room was big enough. Unfortunately the wifi worked only on the ground floor and our room wasn't cleaned when we arrived. On top of that you were not allowed to enter and use the kitchen after 9pm (it's aldo used as a restaurant). Besides the kitchen wasn't well equiped.

The location of the hostel is perfect! You can go any famous spots easily. The staff were friendly and nice

Overall very good hostel, clean, safe, and good location! Only problem was that they don't actually have luggage storage like they say they do online. I finally convinced the front desk to put it behind the counter, so it was no problem! I would definitely stay here again!

One of the best hostels I have been!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Slovenia

My wife and I only stayed at Grand Luxe Hostel for one night. However, the hostel was very accommodating to our needs. Firstly, we arrived very late at night at the train station. We could not check-in until after midnight. It was not a problem for the hostel. In addition, the staff member that night was also very helpful. He provided helpful tips for Sevilla, and answered all our questions. The four-bed bunk room was also quite pleasant and clean. The beds were soft and comfortable.

perfect everything!

• 16th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

It's a great value for money, with service and facilities compared to other hostels in Spain. It has a rich breakfast with good facilities for relaxing and terrace. Highly recommended. Location is great within walking distance from the Cathedral, historical area as well as night life area.