Grand Luxe Hostel Reviews

Don Remondo 7, Seville, Spain

Pros- nice chill out area/lounge & rooftop, friendly staff, comfy beds and good location. Cons- luggage storage area in a covered courtyard with really smelly drain and not locked; our room was on ground floor right next to reception so all night could hear the door buzzer and people coming in/out.

friendly staff, resonable price, nice breakfast, cosy accommodations.. etc.. Although I only stayed one day, it was really satisfied! I'm definitely sure that this hostel is perfect place for student tourist!

Very friendly staff. The locker space is big but you need to buy a tiny lock to keep it closed. Not all that secure. The location is awesome! The breakfast isn't amazing but it's free do no complaint. Great roof view. I would come back again.

The hostel was very clean. One thing that may be but clearly stood out to me is the fact that the beds did not squeak. So many i have stayed in a hostel where the beds for every little movement make a ridiculous amount of noise. The facilities were excellent. Also for the price I was amazed that it included not only towels but also breakfast. The use of key cards is also something appreciated. Im the type of person that loses things. But a keycard can easily be place in one's wallet.

• 6th Dec 2015

Amazing location near the cathedral yet not too noisy as it's down a side street. The staff were friendly and organised, the rooftop was lovely. The breakfast wasn't bad at all. Soap in the bathrooms would be my only suggestion for improvement.

We'll run hostel. Lovely roof top space , I gather is going to be a bar next year. Ok breakfast , good facilities for cooking. Very small 4 bed dorm , hardly anywhere to leave clothes .

Great location, amazing rooftop terrace, and friendly staff. Attached bathrooms were nice and clean. Lockers didn't include locks and they didn't have any available for rent or purchase. I feel this should have been mentioned on the page just so guests can come prepared

• 20th Nov 2015

There's not really a secure luggage space if you need a place to temporarily hold your gear, it just sits in front of the desk. The staff are always at the desk, but really anyone can just take it. Would have been nice to have soap in the bathroom, glad I had my own.

the room was directly between kitchen and stairs to the rooftop and it was REALLY loud.... furthermore the bathroom was dirty, i think they didn´t clean it before i came. except of me there were only korean and older people in the hostel. best things are location and the roof top (supernice), everything else i can´t recommend.

Grand Luxe was a very clean and fancy hostel with an amazing location. The rooftop terrace gives you a fantastic view of the cathedral for breakfast or tea. However, those are the only places where Grand Luxe exceeds expectations. It wasn't a very lovely hostel, and apart from breakfast, meeting others was very difficult while traveling solo. Also, the lockers in the room require a small suitcase lock, a normal size lock will not fit. All in all, it was a comfortable experience, but a tad boring

Awesome location, right by the cathedral! Very good living room and kitchen with views of the cathedral. The rooms and beds were nice. Staff was nice as well.

Amazing location!

excellent hostel right next to the cathedral of Seville. Perfect view from the rooftop terrace. breakfast nice as well considering it being a cheap hostel.

My boyfriend and I stayed in the four bed dorm, and overall, were pleased with the hostel. Location was great, and it was really clean and the beds were very comfortable. The lockers were huge as well. Breakfast was fine, as it was free, and the coffee was really good. Kitchen was nice as well, although it could have had a few more essentials, such as salt and pepper. Negatives were that the toilet seat was falling off of the toilet and room on ground floor room was noisy. Atmosphere was quiet.

The staff was friendly and helpful! The hostel is clean with an amazing view from the rooftop. The location is amazing to see all the major sites (free walking tour includes) and plenty of tapas bars all around.

• 11th Oct 2015

Location was great. Room was a bit dirty. I found some ants on the ground too. Did not feel safe to leave my luggage on the ground because of it. I loved the roof top though which was the main reason why i chose to stay here. Overall, it was ok hostel. Not too great.

La terraza es hermoso y como dijo una alemana una noche y por este precio.. Es muy recomendable y esta muy bien ubicado..

I did not feel good athmosphere at hostel. Also rooms (especially bathrooms) were not very clean. Location is THE best (perfect view on cathedral). For that one I suggest staying at least for some time.

I LOVED staying at the Grand Luxe hostel. I ate my (free!) breakfast on the rooftop terrace each morning and listened to the Cathedral's bells chime. This location is wonderful. Security-wise: There are large cubbies that lock in the room, but if you need to check luggage for the desk to hold after you check out, it sits out in the open in front of the reception desk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely be staying here if I'm ever in Seville again!

Absolutely perfect location, with a rooftop terrace overlooking the seville cathedral. We enjoyed several glasses of wine and meals up there admiring the beautiful view. Breakfast was average, however rooms very clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.