Grand Luxe Hostel Reviews

Don Remondo 7, Seville, Spain

Great Bathroom and the room was big enough. Unfortunately the wifi worked only on the ground floor and our room wasn't cleaned when we arrived. On top of that you were not allowed to enter and use the kitchen after 9pm (it's aldo used as a restaurant). Besides the kitchen wasn't well equiped.

Overall very good hostel, clean, safe, and good location! Only problem was that they don't actually have luggage storage like they say they do online. I finally convinced the front desk to put it behind the counter, so it was no problem! I would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I have been!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Slovenia

My wife and I only stayed at Grand Luxe Hostel for one night. However, the hostel was very accommodating to our needs. Firstly, we arrived very late at night at the train station. We could not check-in until after midnight. It was not a problem for the hostel. In addition, the staff member that night was also very helpful. He provided helpful tips for Sevilla, and answered all our questions. The four-bed bunk room was also quite pleasant and clean. The beds were soft and comfortable.

perfect everything!

• 16th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

It's a great value for money, with service and facilities compared to other hostels in Spain. It has a rich breakfast with good facilities for relaxing and terrace. Highly recommended. Location is great within walking distance from the Cathedral, historical area as well as night life area.

The hostel was fully equiped with everything you need. Confortable beds, clean bathrooms, beautifull rooftop, coffee and tea availible all day. However it is not a hostel where meeting people can happen easily (the common room is on the second floor, so not a lot of travelers pass by it), so the only remarque I could make is that it is not ideal for single travellers.

great location, good facilities, very good beds and matraces, helpfull staff, would really recommend this place

Friendly staff, good location near the cathedral and tapas bars, clean bedrooms (though a bit small), nice clean facilities (a living room with TV, a rooftop with a beatiful view over the cathedral, kitchen). Would stay there again.

The best hostel i had visit in Spain, Thank Grand luxe hostel for all

Great hostel in the centre of Seville, feels like a new hostel very clean, electronic security and really good breakfast can't find a fault, even when I had a very disturbed first night from a group staying in my dorm, the staff were more than happy to relocate me for the rest of my stay to a quieter room.

The rooftop was incredible. Watched the sun set over the cathedral every night. Definitely recommending this one to friends!!

• 24th Oct 2013