Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

I've been traveling for several months and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It has a nice atmosphere that's good for meeting people but also quiet at night for sleeping. The location is great too as its very close to the city center and close to the nature park. Lero (the owner) is really cool and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone.

Hostel LerO is indeed a good choice for backpackers! I especially like the welcoming feeling that we receive from Lero, Grgo and Anthony! It's a well equipped hostel, located near a fabulous café overlooking the whole city of Split. It's a place where the welcoming Croatian spirit is alive and well! I especially enjoyed all the great people who stayed at the hostel who help make the hostelling experience absolutely fabulous! Many thanks! You are awesome! Amagi