Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Amazing hostel manager who really went above and beyond to accommodate us. Allowed us to use the room for an extra day because we had a late bus out of Split. Great guy

I rarely write reviews, but my stay here was so great that I felt compelled to! Everyone working at the hostel was amazing and so friendly; Lero took the time to get to know us and told us the history of the hostel and himself. The location was great, an easy walk to the center of town. You are given sheets for blankets (which is fine in the hot weather) but if you ever got cold, like I did, they were quick to accommodate and find a blanket. I would recommend this hostel to ANYONE going to split

• 20th May 2015

A nice and clean little hostel (smaller than expected; I don't recognise many of the common room photos). Met lots of very nice people here, great atmosphere for a solo traveler. There are way too few toilets and showers, and the dorm room had too few power outlets and no reading lights. Beds lack a ladder for the top bunk. Everything was very clean, and unlike some guests, I appreciated that the staff actually enforced the "quiet at night" rule.

We had a lovely stay at Lero. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful. The apartment is very clean, their is a long balcony outside of the rooms where we could sit and relax. Quiet atmosphere but everyone is friendly and it's easy to meet people. The location is about a 10 or 15 min walk from the centre, up a bit of a hill but we enjoyed the exercise, not an inconvenience. Recommend clarifying directions before you arrive. Thanks for the great stay guys :)

It's a very nice small hostel. The location is about 20 minutes walk from the old town, but it's good for me since it's quiet for rest at night. The staff is nice and helpful. One little problem is that there are only two bathrooms for about 18 people so that sometimes you have to wait for the bathroom.

Beautiful house in a prime location. Some of the nicest hosts I've ever had and friendly vibe. Very easy to meet people. The directions are kinda confusing but it's actually really simple to get to. Maybe if it's 40 degrees out the hill will be too much but it wasn't a problem for us :)

Don't recommend

• 16th May 2015
  • Portugal

I've been traveling for several months and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It has a nice atmosphere that's good for meeting people but also quiet at night for sleeping. The location is great too as its very close to the city center and close to the nature park. Lero (the owner) is really cool and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone.

Hostel LerO is indeed a good choice for backpackers! I especially like the welcoming feeling that we receive from Lero, Grgo and Anthony! It's a well equipped hostel, located near a fabulous café overlooking the whole city of Split. It's a place where the welcoming Croatian spirit is alive and well! I especially enjoyed all the great people who stayed at the hostel who help make the hostelling experience absolutely fabulous! Many thanks! You are awesome! Amagi