Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Lero is a really great guy! He helped me with my bags and what to do in the city. Showed me nice places to go and where to eat The hostel is really clean and has everything. Kitchen, two goods bathrooms and a good common area.

• 19th Oct 2014

One off the best hostels I've been! Great owner! Newly renovated hostel, not all the renovations even haven't been finished yet but the facilities which already were in place were off real high quality!

This was a great hostel. It felt more like an apartment than a hostel. We met great people in the common kitchen area. Lero is very friendly and let us stay an extra night. Great experience and would highly recommend this hostel.

I thought this was a really nice hostel, with great facilities, great atmosphere and the location was perfect! also the staff were excellent, very welcoming and friendly!

• 4th Oct 2014

It is a bit far to the old town and it is on the hill. The owner is nice guy. If you need help, you can count on. However i haven't heard any tips about the town as it was stated in some previous comments. It is child friendly. I had no problems but my friend was unhappy with bites of the insects. Finally despite the description there is no private room.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Hostel Lero is a fantastic stay for a visit in Split. The location is awesome, about 10-15 minute walk away from the Old Town, Port and beaches. Rooms and bathrooms are big and clean. The best part, though, is the host, Lero. He makes you feel so welcome (he gave me pizza and drink when I stumbled in sweating and hungry late at night), and really caters to your every need or whim. Will stay again when I visit Split.

• 1st Oct 2014