Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Lero is a really great guy! He helped me with my bags and what to do in the city. Showed me nice places to go and where to eat The hostel is really clean and has everything. Kitchen, two goods bathrooms and a good common area.

• 19th Oct 2014

One off the best hostels I've been! Great owner! Newly renovated hostel, not all the renovations even haven't been finished yet but the facilities which already were in place were off real high quality!

This was a great hostel. It felt more like an apartment than a hostel. We met great people in the common kitchen area. Lero is very friendly and let us stay an extra night. Great experience and would highly recommend this hostel.

I thought this was a really nice hostel, with great facilities, great atmosphere and the location was perfect! also the staff were excellent, very welcoming and friendly!

• 4th Oct 2014

It is a bit far to the old town and it is on the hill. The owner is nice guy. If you need help, you can count on. However i haven't heard any tips about the town as it was stated in some previous comments. It is child friendly. I had no problems but my friend was unhappy with bites of the insects. Finally despite the description there is no private room.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Hostel Lero is a fantastic stay for a visit in Split. The location is awesome, about 10-15 minute walk away from the Old Town, Port and beaches. Rooms and bathrooms are big and clean. The best part, though, is the host, Lero. He makes you feel so welcome (he gave me pizza and drink when I stumbled in sweating and hungry late at night), and really caters to your every need or whim. Will stay again when I visit Split.

• 1st Oct 2014

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. A good location, super relaxing feel and the guy who runs the place is awesome! He really makes you feel welcome! It's also by far the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in (he even put a little sanitary ribbon on the loo after he cleaned it!)

We stayed here only for one night but it was a really nice stay actually! The owner even saved us a parking space and helped us to park our car because we got it stuck (oops) and the rest of the staff were really friendly. The location is good as well, not that far from all the main things. I'd definitely recommend this place :-)

clean rooms, nice atmosphere in beautiful old building. When the hostel is fully booked it might take some time to access the bathrooms. we had to queue in the morning to get to our shower- bathrooms were permanently occupied because there is only 2 bathrooms for all the people staying. Also the walls feel paper thin! You can hear every single word spoken in the neighbour rooms which can be quite annoying when you want to get some sleep after an exhausting day. overall it was still a nice stay.

I arrived late and the staff were very accommodating, including putting me in a dorm room on my own. Really modern and clean hostel but in a beautiful old building. Enjoyed my stay!

I had a great time at this hostel and met some really cool people. The hostel was clean and quiet at night. Lero (the owner) is very nice and helpful. It's located in a good area between Marjan Park and the Old city/NIghtlife. When I return to split I will stay at this hostel again.

• 24th Sep 2014

Went to Croatia with a few girlfriends in my study abroad program. We loved this hostel so much we ended up staying for another two nights. Lero was amazing! He was so nice and very accommodating. His hostel is beautiful, clean, and a 5 minute walk to the center of the city. He gave us great advice on what to do and where to go. Every one should stay here!

• 24th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, clean and modern it was great value for money. Leroy and his staff were great and very helpful with suggestions on where to go and places to see. For me, the little things stood out. Like a hand towel in the bathrooms! Each dorm bed had its own power socket. The kitchen was more than sufficient. The location is not central but is only a 10min walk to the old city and waterfront. Would recommend you to stay here if ever in Split

It was a nice and big hostel to stay in. A bit far from the city centre but it isn't really a problem. They had a big living room and super hot shower (which was great) and comfortable beds! Owners are a bunch of friendly guys too. :)

Good stay overall. Clean hostel. My only cons: kitchen is small and there is no microwaves. When the hostel is full the dining room is often packed as it is small and you might have to wait a bit to be able to prepare you smthg to eat. Also, as it is the cheapest place in Split expect to find a majority of very young people rather noisy visiting Croatia to party hard... However do not worry: staff really do it well to make the inhouse rules being respected. I slept very well.

Fully equipped kitchen, plenty of dishes, 2 refrigerators; space for socializing and meals; cabinets with keys for personal valuables; friendly hosts

We only stayed one night hostel was pretty clean and had good wifi. It was a little hard at night as it doesn't have a sign, place had a strange vibe and there isn't any parking as advertised. 6 bed dorm was really tiny and top bunk didn't have a rail. Definitely not the best hostel we have stayed in!

The staff was very friendly, the hostel was clean, and it was in a good location. Would reccommend it to other backpackers

The shower wasn't really good but the place was great, the location was amazing and the staff was crazily good!

• 15th Sep 2014

Easy going owner, nice guy with specific sense of humor.He gives you map of Split and shares with you some tips and gives you info about many interesting places in the city. The hostel has fully equipped kitchen with big table but the the place is rather for the groups of young people. There are shared rooms with many lego-beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6