Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Close enough to the center to be easily accessible, but tucked into a nice little quiet neighborhood. Also, great vibe and nice common area to meet other travelers! Loved it :)

This hostel was very nice however it was a pretty long walk out of the centre of Split. Also the atmosphere was awkward and not fun at all. I feel the hostel could organise activities or dinners for guests to meet and greet. There were only two bathrooms for quite a lot of guests so I spent quite a long time waiting. In the room, there were only 4 lockers for 6 beds so I didn't get one which wasn't great. However the staff were really nice and I'm sorry I've had to give a low review :(

A very good hostel with super friendly staff... It is a 10 min climb from the center...had no problems here. I would definitely recommend it.

Great set up. Like being at someone's house. Lovely staff.

The staff are amazing. Really chilled but also super helpful. Bathrooms were really clean and the kitchen/lounge area was great. It made it very easy to meet people.

I stayed here with 4 of my best friends. The staff were amazing, then even helped me carry my bags down the street and organised a room for us to be together. The facilities are clean and great and the wifi is fast! The staff gave us maps and recommendations. It's safe - there is always someone at the desk! Overall LeRo is the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe - so good that my friends and I chose to come back for another night! Thanks LeRo :)

• 10th Jun 2015

Great location, and great staff, they were willing and able to help us with everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.

Warm welcome from staff. Clean rooms and great facilities (kitchen access). Lockers to store belongings in. One downside was that the top bunks do not have safety bars which was a bit scary! The hostel is in a great location with easy access on foot to the old town.

Great hostel! The rooms are really nice, the owner is incredibly accommodating

Acceptable.

It was a little bit hard to find the place, but despite of it, it was everything nice. We stayed in a private dormitory that was in another house. The facilities in this house were perfect: TV-room and kitchen well equipped.

Great hostel, great location, staff and owner were very friendly and helpful.

Dear Lero, thanks for washing my towel! We hope you've passed our radio to some other world traveller. Cheers!

A little bit far from the center but it wasn't a problem. The hostel was very clean but the staff was kind of rude, cold and distant

Very good. It is clean and people there are nice.

• 1st Jun 2015

Loved this place. Bbq is a beast and is amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for staff, all happy to help with anything. LerO himself was amazingly helpful and the finishing touches were just being made to the back garden area, itll be superb. Will be back for sure.

Its a great place. Located in a very posh and safe neighbourhood in Split. Very close to the city center, its a quick 10-15 minutes walk. The Hostel is located in authentic beautiful croatian house. The dorms are upto date with all new amenities, lockers, a fully functional kitchen and refrigerator. Very clean bathrooms. 24 hours staff. The guys who own the hostel are pretty helpful and great at giving local travel tips. The balcony was really nice to hang out on a warm croatian evening !!!

• 29th May 2015

Nice and clean hostel with low price. It was a bit tough for us to go up hill coz we had 2 big luggages,but it worths it.good place good host. staff r very friendly and helpful .Lero is a reli great host,he even got me a big card box when i asked him where can i get one for posting stuff. Really appreciated for your help,my stuff arrived home safely from Split.Thank you! i would definitely come again next time.

The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, great location in Split.

Amazing hostel manager who really went above and beyond to accommodate us. Allowed us to use the room for an extra day because we had a late bus out of Split. Great guy