Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Rooms could have been cleaner as so the bathrooms. Maybe also some suggestions could have been given as to city events going on in town and night life places to go ...

• 29th Jun 2015

This is a great little hostel. Only a few rooms, but there is also a kitchen, living room, and balcony. The place looks recently renovated, so it looks very modern and it was always clean. There are big lockers for each person in the rooms too. The wifi was also very fast. It's only a 5-10 minute walk from the city center of Split.

we were sent to a different place then what we had booked and didn't seem to be in a safe area. and the other guests were quiet rude when we arrived. bathroom wasn't very clean and room door didn't close fully.

• 26th Jun 2015

Decent bed, decent wifi, kitchen available.

The place and the staff were amazing. Highly recommended.

The staff was so friendly and very welcoming and the hostel was such a pleasure to be in. The staff gave us detailed information on the city and what to do, which helped us a lot. I also loved that the hostel was newly renovated. Everything was clean and you can see them clean consistently. Highly recommended.

Close enough to the center to be easily accessible, but tucked into a nice little quiet neighborhood. Also, great vibe and nice common area to meet other travelers! Loved it :)

Nice looking hostel in a decent location... however, staff not overly friendly and not much atmosphere.

Really great hostel located in an ideal spot in the old town. Incredibly close to Marjan hill where near by you can find some lovely beaches. The staff and facilites are brilliant and will cater to all your needs. Highly recommended if you are looking for a relaxing time in split

Nice hostel with good facilities and pretty spacious. Separate kitchen and socialising areas which were very useful and created a nice atmosphere. However, the downside was that it was a +/-20min walk uphill from the centre of town which may/or may not be a problem for you.

This hostel was very nice however it was a pretty long walk out of the centre of Split. Also the atmosphere was awkward and not fun at all. I feel the hostel could organise activities or dinners for guests to meet and greet. There were only two bathrooms for quite a lot of guests so I spent quite a long time waiting. In the room, there were only 4 lockers for 6 beds so I didn't get one which wasn't great. However the staff were really nice and I'm sorry I've had to give a low review :(

A very good hostel with super friendly staff... It is a 10 min climb from the center...had no problems here. I would definitely recommend it.

Nice hostel, ambient and staffs.. I talked to the proprietor a little and he is a cool guy.. The toillet was broken when we arrived and i came and fix it at the same time (it was 10:00PM so so) It's not so near of the center (you can go on foot yet don't worry) but i really recommend

Great set up. Like being at someone's house. Lovely staff.

The staff are amazing. Really chilled but also super helpful. Bathrooms were really clean and the kitchen/lounge area was great. It made it very easy to meet people.

Ended up staying here twice while in Europe. Staff are really friendly and helpful & common area was great for meeting people.

I stayed here with 4 of my best friends. The staff were amazing, then even helped me carry my bags down the street and organised a room for us to be together. The facilities are clean and great and the wifi is fast! The staff gave us maps and recommendations. It's safe - there is always someone at the desk! Overall LeRo is the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe - so good that my friends and I chose to come back for another night! Thanks LeRo :)

• 10th Jun 2015

Although at first one of the members of staff was quite rude to us, it was only a wrong first impression. The staff was very helpful and gave us great tips about the city. The hostel is very clean and well-organised. The bedrooms are great!

Great location, and great staff, they were willing and able to help us with everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.

Warm welcome from staff. Clean rooms and great facilities (kitchen access). Lockers to store belongings in. One downside was that the top bunks do not have safety bars which was a bit scary! The hostel is in a great location with easy access on foot to the old town.