Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Lovely place and staff were really nice. May be an idea to use google map directions to the hostel instead of the ones given

This hostel gave us more than we could have ever expected for our 5 day stay in Split! From the staff to the rooms and accomadations everything was perfect!! Don't miss out on this amazing hostel!

Loved staying here. Great staff, great house, and location easy enough to get to all the restaurants and the bars. Would highly recommend this place, especially for people on a budget!

My stay here was amazing! Lero and his crew of awesome staff were funny, accommodating and made me feel right at home. Its small (2nd floor under renovations) but the shower, wash (FREE!), and kitchen area were all adequate. Had a great time here.

The staff was super friendly and helpful!

I will return to Grand Hostel Ler0 when I go back to Split. It is so centrally located and well priced. Lero was amazing! He was such a fun and great guy. All the staff are very welcoming and generous, sharing beer and food with the guests. I definitely recommend you stay here.

Very friendly staff. Building has lots of character but modern and clean inside.

Excellent location in the old town. Shops, bus station , Diocletian's Palace & Marjan nature reserve are all closeby. Staff are very friendly & helpful.

Did our washing for us, free of charge! It will be even better when renovations are finished soon.

SUPERB!!! Recomend for all.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Croatia

just a pleasant few minutes walk to the city centre. extremely friendly and helpful staff.

• 1st May 2014
  • Slovenia

I really liked my experience at Lero's hostel. Lero and his staff are every friendly. I felt welcomed and I was pleased with the accommodation. All those who come to Lero's are in for a treat, since there is a true feeling of Dalmatian hospitality that can be felt at the hostel. Dankeschön! Beatrice

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Fabulous stay at Lero's hostel. The Dalmatian hospitality is second to none at Lero's . There was no available bed in the dorm, so they upgraded me to a private room . Awesome! Thanks! The best part was the socializing that happens at this hostel. Lero,, Grgo and Antonio truly want you to enjoy your stay. I felt that they were like ambassadors for their culture. I have to admit that I also really enjoyed the food and the wine! And with the new addition, it will be even more beautiful. Amagi

1 2 3 Next » last »