Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

Great hostel! The rooms are really nice, the owner is incredibly accommodating

Acceptable.

It was a little bit hard to find the place, but despite of it, it was everything nice. We stayed in a private dormitory that was in another house. The facilities in this house were perfect: TV-room and kitchen well equipped.

Great hostel, great location, staff and owner were very friendly and helpful.

Dear Lero, thanks for washing my towel! We hope you've passed our radio to some other world traveller. Cheers!

A little bit far from the center but it wasn't a problem. The hostel was very clean but the staff was kind of rude, cold and distant

Very good. It is clean and people there are nice.

• 1st Jun 2015

Loved this place. Bbq is a beast and is amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for staff, all happy to help with anything. LerO himself was amazingly helpful and the finishing touches were just being made to the back garden area, itll be superb. Will be back for sure.

Its a great place. Located in a very posh and safe neighbourhood in Split. Very close to the city center, its a quick 10-15 minutes walk. The Hostel is located in authentic beautiful croatian house. The dorms are upto date with all new amenities, lockers, a fully functional kitchen and refrigerator. Very clean bathrooms. 24 hours staff. The guys who own the hostel are pretty helpful and great at giving local travel tips. The balcony was really nice to hang out on a warm croatian evening !!!

• 29th May 2015

Nice and clean hostel with low price. It was a bit tough for us to go up hill coz we had 2 big luggages,but it worths it.good place good host. staff r very friendly and helpful .Lero is a reli great host,he even got me a big card box when i asked him where can i get one for posting stuff. Really appreciated for your help,my stuff arrived home safely from Split.Thank you! i would definitely come again next time.

The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, great location in Split.

Amazing hostel manager who really went above and beyond to accommodate us. Allowed us to use the room for an extra day because we had a late bus out of Split. Great guy

Great place to stay in Split. Beautiful house and rooms. Personnel is totally kind and relax. We enjoyed to stay there. If we have to come again in Split, we will try again :) Séverine

• 20th May 2015

I rarely write reviews, but my stay here was so great that I felt compelled to! Everyone working at the hostel was amazing and so friendly; Lero took the time to get to know us and told us the history of the hostel and himself. The location was great, an easy walk to the center of town. You are given sheets for blankets (which is fine in the hot weather) but if you ever got cold, like I did, they were quick to accommodate and find a blanket. I would recommend this hostel to ANYONE going to split

A nice and clean little hostel (smaller than expected; I don't recognise many of the common room photos). Met lots of very nice people here, great atmosphere for a solo traveler. There are way too few toilets and showers, and the dorm room had too few power outlets and no reading lights. Beds lack a ladder for the top bunk. Everything was very clean, and unlike some guests, I appreciated that the staff actually enforced the "quiet at night" rule.

Very clean! Well stocked kitchen with dishwasher! Got a hand towel but no large towel. Top bunks kind of difficult to climb up. Close location but uphill from old part of town (not difficult).

This hostel was one of the nicest we stayed in our entire trip. The bathrooms were modern and clean, and the beds comfortable. The owner, Lero was very friendly and always up for a chat. We will definitely return the next time we're in Split.

We had a lovely stay at Lero. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful. The apartment is very clean, their is a long balcony outside of the rooms where we could sit and relax. Quiet atmosphere but everyone is friendly and it's easy to meet people. The location is about a 10 or 15 min walk from the centre, up a bit of a hill but we enjoyed the exercise, not an inconvenience. Recommend clarifying directions before you arrive. Thanks for the great stay guys :)

It's a very nice small hostel. The location is about 20 minutes walk from the old town, but it's good for me since it's quiet for rest at night. The staff is nice and helpful. One little problem is that there are only two bathrooms for about 18 people so that sometimes you have to wait for the bathroom.

Beautiful house in a prime location. Some of the nicest hosts I've ever had and friendly vibe. Very easy to meet people. The directions are kinda confusing but it's actually really simple to get to. Maybe if it's 40 degrees out the hill will be too much but it wasn't a problem for us :)