Grand hostel LerO Reviews

Marjanski Put 7, Split, Croatia

All staff are very kind and helpful, so I like this hostel the best in my travel. I can stay with very confortable because staff clean up hard every day. There also full security box, so very safety. Sun shine coming to the room, so very good and if you are hot, also you can use air conditioner! If I can go Sprit next time, I want to go this hostel again!!!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Lovely hostel, a little out of the way but everything still in walking distance. Great staff who went out of their way, explained everything you needed, made good recommendations and good jokes, and also gave me a departing gift of some herbal honey for my cough. Could use some more showers/toilets since they are each in the same room but still a nice place to stay.

Was only at grand lero for two nights on either end of sail Croatia so was not in any state to complain about a proper bed on land. The staff were exceptionally kind, the location was 5 mins from the main port area, and the place was clean with a nice kitchen. Great value for money! Cheers for the free wine and watermelon upon arrival :)

Lero is a fantastic host. He carried our bags up the stairs when we arrived and brought us fresh, cold watermelon. There are great hammocks in the back yard and Lero let us try the figs he grew back there. The rooms were clean and the walk to town was only ten minutes. This has been our favorite hostel in our month of travel, mostly because of Lero!_

Very nice hostel, with a very helpful and agradable staff. Clean, good instalations, but not so close to the main atractions of the city (that aren´t many). But I recommend, it´s a very good hostel in Split.

Very friendly staff always around to help! Nice clean showers and rooms, would highly recommend. It is a walk up hill from Town but a minor issue for the price!

I had an amazing time at lero's hostel ! The staff members were very welcoming and try their best for you to feel confortable here. I will keep very nice memories of the the time spent there !! Also, they were very careful that commun places like kitchen or bathrooms would be all the time clean which was really pleasant. And the house is sooo beautiful ! i really recommand anyone to stay there in split for a few days because that was one of the best hostels i've never been to!

• 4th Aug 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Grand Hostel Lero. Staff were lovely and loved being greeted with watermelon. We also greatly appreciate having our suitcases carried up stairs for us! The bathrooms were nice and clean and it was a great little hostel in a great location.

9 of us stayed in the private apartment, although it was quite cramped we still managed and couldn't really complain with the reasonable price. In regards to facilities the kitchen was fine but 1 toilet between 9 people wasn't really enough and we only really had enough hot water for 3 or 4 hot showers and the toilet broke on our first night, but a member of staff came down to fix it that night. The staff were friendly and helpful if a little overly stern about keeping noise down.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The cleaning was very bad. We had cockroaches in the room. the bathroom wasn't very clean too.

located in a very quiet residential area, about 7 minutes to city center and 15 minutes to beach by walk. The stuffs are kind and helpful, the bathrooms are very clean. the room is tidy and clean, there is also air conditioning in the room

Nice hostel, about a 15 minute walk up hill from the train station though. Staff were really nice and relaxed. Rooms were clean. Might not be the best to meet people though as it was a bit quiet and not much of a communal space. Fine if you're in a group though.

Staff bought us food and drink for free. Also were helpful for organising trips and things to do

I liked very much. I recommend it.

Great place to stay! Wall from station is easy as the instructions are spot on, slight hill as others mention but you can't walk anywhere in split that does not involve a hill. Hostel is superb, rooms really comfortable and clean. Common area is nice to socialise but the main draw are the workers. Owner lero is a legend and works 24 hours a day. Have great advice on area and where to eat. Mase was also great use and works hard to make your stay pleasant. I will go back!

• 29th Jul 2014

perfect newly renovated hostel run by super friendly family.10min walk to the centre,clean/new/big bathroom&toilet,enough power plugs in rooms,lockers in rooms,big kitchen&common area, laundary facilities, comfortable beds, clean/good sized rooms, no lockout, located in safe area (was never scared to walk at night), wifi works perfectly in rooms & common area. definitely not a party hostel, but rather a quiet clean safe place to stay. The staff are almost too helpful! & made you feel very welcom

A nice hostel just out of the main town centre. It is up a hill to get there but not as bad as the other reviews make it out to be. Lero, the owner is very helpful and accommodating. I would stay here again.

We had a wonderful stay here and are definitely coming back to this hostel when we return to split. The staff were very welcoming and the manager was so kind, he went out of his way to make our stay memorable. We arrived in the middle of a storm and were greeted with towels and watermelon which cheered us up immediately. We love hostel LerO!

This was our third time back in grand hostel LerO and again the staff were so kind to us and made us feel completely at home in hostel LerO. There are great facilities, it is always very clean and fantastic value for money! Wound recommend this to anyone.

Very clean and nice hostel, equipped kitchen and dining area- there you can meet other back-packers and it is very cool. There are lockers for your stuff. It is a 15 min walk from the Palace, so it is nice and quiet. I would recommend to stay there- clean, very helpful and friendly staff, nice place and location!

• 27th Jul 2014