Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

That's the only actual real party hostel I have ever seen. These guys do their best for you to have the most wicked nights in Budapest and also give a give great advices for morning walks. The caving tour is a must, it was a terrific experience for me. Don't expect some cozy quiet and shiny hostel if you are gonna stay here. This place is only for those who want to get wasted each and every night!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 25-30

If you want to party in Budapest, go to grandio. If you want to meet crazy people who love their jobs, go to grandio. If you want to have a unforgettable insane night, every night, go to grandio. I literally went back to Budapest after two weeks of traveling elsewhere and didn't even think about where I was going to stay, Grandio was an automatic. (And yes, the necessities are all there, laundry service, wifi, bar, kitchen...) Thanks Grandio crew.

• 11th Apr 2014

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and wanted to stay forever. We stayed at 5 different hostels while on our trip and this was by far our favorite. Everyone is so friendly and so much fun. Lots of drinking + partying- we had the best time ever! We're definitely planning on going back again soon!!

• 4th Apr 2014

Overall this place is awesome!! Also factor in an addition 2,400 huf to the price for the wristband/keycard deposit, which you get back...when you check out. Also one night a random dude was sleeping in my friends bed which I guess is common? But other than that it was one of the coolest places I've ever been!! Definitely a must!!

As long as you don't expect too much of this hostel, it's an ok place to stay. Not recommended if you are after a quiet stay with any sort of comfort. Good location and cheap beer tho and good if there is a group of you that do go to Budapest.

This place was absolutely insane! Be prepared to drink like a fish, I had the best time and the location of the hostel was central to everything! Bars are everywhere and really cheap. It was so cool that they did events every night which were really really fun! The staff are amazing and the bar downstairs makes partying even easier! Couldn't of had a better time anywhere else in the world. Make sure you stay at grandio as i highly recommened it!..Thanks BPH for having such a wicked hostel!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Chad

Honestly, can't say enough. First and foremost the staff are fantastic. They booked a steady stream of awesome events. My first night we went on a river cruise on the Danube complete with a bottle of bubbly, second day included a hardcore caving adventure and a pub crawl to the Ruin Bars in the area. My final day was a nice relaxing day of beer pong and bullshitting with staff and travelers alike. I will absolutely be back to Grandio. Great Location. Great Value. Even better people.

• 27th Mar 2014

The staff were amazing (mostly a dashingly handsome young man named Sam) they were all super helpful and full of information and they walked me home when I was too drunk. They have super fun stuff to do every night and they are an exceptionally fun group of people. You don't feel weird using the cooking facilities, which is sometimes an issue for people in hostels. Most importantly they will teach you important things like how to strawpedo and how to wear the same outfit for 7 days in a row.

• 27th Mar 2014

Staff are really awesome. They know what there talking about and know the best bars, tours and places to eat. Just needed a bigger common area but that could be because the bar was closed so no one used the courtyard

• 13th Mar 2014

After travelling around Europe for 3 months, i can easily say that Grandio was one of the best hostels I stayed in. The staff are wild, but at the same time really down to earth and great guys! I felt more than welcome in Grandio and had 3 insanely wild nights. 2 months later and i think my body is still recovering from the weekend in Budapest. Big love to all the Grandio crew! GRANDIO DROP FLAT!!

The people and vibe of this hostel makes it one of the best I've ever been to. If you wanna party and feel like you're living in a party house with your best friends, then stay here. The staff is incredible and will help you find anything you could possibly want to enjoy Budapest to it's fullest. I highly suggest the Champagne Boat Cruise and Pub Crawl. All around incredible time - thanks Grandio! I will definitely be back. Oh, and you can sleep when you're dead.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Much love to the grandio crew. You guys are absolutely legendary. We will definitely be back for more! Huge shout out to Emily, Kyle, Lordie, Lia, Kitchy, Rio and The Entire Grandio Party Hostel Crew

• 1st Mar 2014

Awesome. Especially Rio. Had a blast staying there and would definitely stay here again. The staff was more than friendly, completely welcoming. The atmosphere was incredible and i would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good time while staying in Budapest. All round, comfortable and fun stay.

I had an absolute blast at this hostel. If you're going to Budapest and want to party, go here. Everyone parties every night, and it doesn't stop until early hours of the morning. The staff are awesome, and gave me a great first hostel experience.

• 28th Feb 2014

Awesome time, great to see you all again. Counting down the days until we can come back!

BEST HOSTEL EVER. Highly recommended! The staff are awesome, the atmosphere's sick and the party vibes are big. You will never want to leave. Miss you guys already!

• 24th Feb 2014

First hostel I've stayed in and it surpassed my expectations in terms of the overall experience I walked away with. Staff there are awesome and do a great job, hitting a party vibe every single day and immediately making you feel at home making it hard to leave! Great location too, easy to walk out and explore the city on foot without having to travel too far for anything. Would definitely recommend, great bunch of sosa lovin' motherlovers!

• 24th Feb 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect when I first booked Grandio for me & a friend but in the end it surpassed all expectation. The staff are so awesome & they will go to all lengths to make sure your stay is memorable.... If I didn't have a 9-5 to go back to I would have listen to the persuasive chants of 'extend!' If you're a party pooper then it's not for you - there's no corner the party doesn't reach. I'm going back, fo shiz.

• 15th Feb 2014

We arrived at Grandio knowing it was a party hostel, but what we arrived to was a welcoming bunch of staff who together made our stay unforgettable. We were looked after from day one and I could have not asked for anything more organised. We were given recommendation to eat, places to visit and offered help at any point we needed it.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

You wont be able to stop extending, be careful this place is awesome.You will end up losing some clothing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4