Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is simply the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff here are incredible and love a drink just as much as any guest. This is a party hostel and they mean it. Every night there is something awesome on and from 11am or so the courtyard is buzzing. If you're going to Budapest and want to party, stay here. Place isn't the cleanest but perfectly liveable. Loved it. Thanks to all the staff

• 24th Sep 2014

Was wicked. Staff were amazing. Staff party just as hard as guests but they still manage to keep everything clean and tidy, Pixie, Ren, Auz and Rio make this place. They're epic!. Would definitely stay here again and couldn't recommend it more. Best hostel in Budapest, and probably the best hostel in the world. Thank you Grandio for your time!

• 21st Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Loved my stay here was so amazing ataff great especially Jimmy Tits, Flamingo or Buttons, Ren and Schnitty its been a great laugh dont forget me =]

• 10th Sep 2014

Great experience! The staff organize daily events that make your stay unforgettable!

• 7th Sep 2014

Wicked vibe which helps it become like a home. games drinks and food all decent byo for those on a budget. Staff are by far the best thing about it Oscar is an absolute champ, strawbs the loose nomad and Danny the philosopher to name a few! Definitely worth the coin would go back in a heartbeat cheers lads 🍻

• 4th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great party hostel! Guaranteed to have!

This is an amazing party hostel. I would 100% recommend staying here if you are looking to have great nights out and meet great people. I would definitely go back to stay here again for a weekend away. Great fun and great staff. The location of the hostel is also great within walking distance of the clubs and close to everything.

Great spot! Serious fun to be had, theres stuff organised every night and you can party till the early hours and not get in trouble. My type of place!

Nice place for partying. Avoid if u want to sleep, even a little bit.

Amazing stay at grandio. 2nd time in Budapest, after 3 nights in grandio I went back to the hostel I had stayed at my first time around, planned 3 nights there but cancelled after my first night and went right back to grandio. Awesome atmosphere awesome people, prepare to party to love it.

For a party hostel it actually felt very safe/ quiet/ clean. Friendly staff and lots of events organised each night which helps meet people on your travels

• 30th Aug 2014

Arrived at the Grandio alone since my travel buddy wouldn't arrive for 2 days. My first day I noticed how friendly, chill and DRUNK everyone was so I decided to join in. Although compared to many of the staff and guests I'm a lightweight drinker I managed to have an extremely good time. From the Beer Olympics with Jess's Tits (Staff) to the Spa Party, Jaeger Train, Boat Party and Open Mic Night I had a blast. Although not one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in it DEF one of the best.

It's the best place I've been to make the party. The staff is incredible , included the bar staff. Yes there's an outdoors bar at the hostel. It's one of the reason this the best place to party. However, if you want a quiet and clean place, go elsewhere.

The grandio hostel, was awesome. I felt part of the family there, and found the atmosphere really happy, and ready for a party.

• 24th Aug 2014

Really liked the vibe from this hostel. If you want to party this is the place to go. If you need dark and quiet to sleep do not stay here.

So it was a good party hostel. Don't expect it to be clean or anything but If you don't mind roughing it for your stay there you should have a good time. They organize all your evening events which is great, but you could probably stay somewhere nicer and go there to get the party atmosphere.

We've stayed in many hostels throughout our travels, however, none in which were run by a bunch of 'kids' with no idea! There is no such thing as a reception/check in point at this hostel, they simply yell at you from a second floor asking "what ya doing"?, or "you right"?, as if you're lost/trespassing on private property. You have an allocated bed in an allocated room, but you are swiftly told "Do not get too comfortable", as people can sleep wherever they please. Checked out after 1 night.

• 20th Aug 2014

The people and the fun at Grandio are second to none. It was my favorite place I've stayed so far on my backpacking trip and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a crazy fun experience!

• 20th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

You are welcomed like family into this hostel and applauded when you leave (if you ever manage to leave, that is). The staff are incredible, and besides from organising insane parties each night and drinking right along with you their knowledge of this city and what to do is beyond belief. From the courtyard bar to it's perfect location in the heart of Budapest, Grandio has an atmosphere like I've never seen before. There's something here for everyone and I cannot recommend this place any higher

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7