Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Grandio was one of the most fun hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was super awesome, the location was great and the atmosphere was unbelievable. If you're looking to have fun during your trip to Budapest there's no other place to stay!

If you are visiting Budapest then you MUST stay at Grandio! Don't miss out, just book it!

These guys really made us feel like we were a part of the Grandio family! Gemma is amazing!!

• 20th May 2015

Not your everyday hostel. This place is an adventure in itself. Really made me fall in love with the city. Location is perfect. The staff at Grandio truly are the best people, really make you feel welcome and they party harder than anyone I've ever seen. Pinchy was an especially gracious host, always helpful and an all around great guy. The bar downstairs has an amazing atmosphere and is a good way to meet people with great food cheap drinks and just an awesome place to hang out. Must stay here!

• 20th May 2015

Great place to meet people and party. The staff are super helpful and welcoming. They'll out drink you so please do not attempt to beat them. There were parties planned every night (and day I suppose?) and the staff helped organize group activities like caving and beer bike tours. Fell in love with the city and Grandio. I will definitely be back. xx

• 16th May 2015

Grandio is unbelievable! The staff are incredible, they have something different planned for everyday, and they make you feel like apart of the family as soon as you walk in! The location is perfect, the people are perfect, everything is perfect. 100% the best hostel we have stayed at in our two months of travel! There is no doubt in my mind that I will be back to see my Grandio family

When we booked Grandio we had no idea what we got into, but it turned out to be our favorite hostell on our interrail. From the moment we walked in to the sad moment walking out we felt at home. The staff is AMAZING and even though it is a pure on party hostell they booked us great activities during the days aswell. Felt like we had the marauder's map of Budapest. Thank you so much for making our 3 nights in Budapest wonderful, we'll be back soon!

We had an amazing time at Grandio. The staff really make the hostel. Every night there is something fun going on. Shoutout to Gimli for following through on odds. 81! I will never forget witnessing that.

AMAZING hostel. Already looking in to coming back. If you want to drink, meet friends and party - this is the best place in Budapest! The staff are awesome and will sort anything you want to do during the day as well as making sure you're involved going out at night. Awesome place, awesome people. Stay here!

• 9th May 2015

Grandio is a party hostel and it doesn't try to hide that fact. Expect to party, expect to be drunk and expect to have an amazing time. The staff party right alongside you but there's always someone looking out for you, and I know from personal experience that there will be someone there to pick you up from the bathroom floor and put you to bed. Such a great experience especially due to the amazing staff. Love you guys, we will be back.

My favourite place in the world the staff and guests that I've met here over the last year and a half can only be described as legendary and almost every one like family to me. They as well as our crazy home are the reason why I as well as many many others keep coming back to Budapest, myself this time for the craziest month of my entire life. Rio Oz Pinchy Coltrane Ren Baz Snowflake Gemma & everyone else thank you for all the awesome memories, can't wait to make a whole lot more, Nathan :)

Its definitely a party hostel. Dont go here if you want clean beds, a good nights sleep etc. But, its good as a party hotel which is what it calls itself. Location is good and staff are friendly.

• 3rd May 2015

Honestly the raddest hostel we've ever stayed at. You guys are great and we plan on coming back very soon!

• 3rd May 2015

Suuuch an amazing place. Staff is so incredibly awesome! Perfect place if you're down to party and meet really cool people.

I fell in love with this place. I will definitely stay at this hostel next time I come to Budapest.

• 1st May 2015
  • Ukraine

Awesome time, exactly as advertised. Was only there for a night but met some great people and had an excellent time on the ruin pub bar crawl. Great place for solo travelers looking to meet people and drink.

The name says it all. This was surely a party hostel. The atmosphere was great and people were having a great time. The staff was so friendly and really made people feel welcome. I would reccomend this hostel to my friends and other travelers. The price was fantastic and the people were off the hook. The location was great and the staff was helpful in finding places to go in Budapest. Thanks for a great weekend my friends and I had an absolute blast.

Staff and guests,are so crazy..good location..definietly coming back some other time

Wow what a place. If you're looking for peace and quiet this isn't the place for you. If your looking for comfort this probably isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for a a amazing time, amazing people and a brilliant atmosphere this is the place for you. Great location as well. Can't wait to go back!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

little far from the subway if you compare with another hostels....its a "hippie" style..in the morning nodoby in recepcion to checkout (9am) and I needed my deposit...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4