Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

We had the most amazing 4 nights here, made especially great by the awesome crew of staff members. Couldn't fault it or recommend highly enough!

Get 26 of your closest friends and book this place now. The staff are the most weird, fantastic individuals you will ever lay eyes on and the atmosphere is second to none. We were taken on walking tours, our toilets were cleaned at 10.30 at night, the anal room taught me things I didn't even know about myself and I was welcomed into the Grandio family. 10/10

What more could I say about this place? Great people, great times. A real family. This hostel is absolutely on point! One of the highlights of my trip... Hard to leave. Can't wait to be clapped out when I finally am able to leave this place. Much love. Stay classy Spiders.

The place was not well lit so it was a minor issue finding the place and I had to tailgate behind someone to get in before checking in. Then I got to the court yard and had to yell up to the second level the question "does someone up there work here?". Maybe have a better check-in procedure. Remember new guests have never been there before they don't know what you are thinking.

Biggest thank you to the staff at Grandio for making my stay in Budapest absolutely amazing! This party hostel is perfect in the sense that it's close to everything, is secure and the staff do the best job at starting the party, as well as cleaning up after their drunk or hungover guests! You can ask them for help with anything. 100% recommend if you want to meet amazing people, party and have the best time!

Grandio is a truly the best grandiose Budapest (better than the rest) hostel! The cleanliness may be lacking, but the staff are the absolute tops and it's a party hostel anyway so you're here to get down and dirty anyway. Daisy, Spiders, Fluuzi, Pooma, Apple, Ren, Pinchy, Sleepy G, Oz, Gemma, Pixie, Big Ed are all the top of all tops and are so hospitable it's not funny, Grandio family for life. Do yourself a favour and get sucked into the Grandio vortex...never leave

Had a great time with the Grandio crew for a few days. Honestly a mad bunch and certainly lived up to our drinking holiday requirements!

Third time, great as always!

The staff at gandio is what makes the stay there so different from everywhere else, they don't mind a drink or two if your looking to party then this is the place. Great location and all round an awesome hostel thanks guys I'll be back!!

If you can get over the initial shock of the place, it's got a really great vibe to it! Best if you come with a group of friends and are ready to party. Every night.

Staff were willing to help but were a bit odd & there wasn't anybody in control. Breakfast never happened. Atmosphere was strange; it's a bit like a commune where society's outcasts come to find comfort in each other's company. It's full of people merely content with existing. Sports team drinking culture doesn't fit in here, but some will love this place.

Like a bacchanalian oasis in a sea of post-Soviet splendour, the Grandio Hostel is truly a grand Budapest hostel. From the lovely, ramshackle buildings to the helpful and sexy staff, Grandio has it all. Big ups to the huge camaraderie on display and everyone's ability to get around even the shyest travellers. Anyone who stays here is ohana now, and ohana means family. 11/10, would recommend to literally anyone who loves having a good time and the occasional orgy.

Grandio was a great place for the serious partier. I was interested in partying but I also wanted to see the city. When I got back from my excursions around 6-8pm most people were already hammered. This makes it a bit of an awkward scenario when you're sober as a bird and trying to get to that level. The staff was very nice and always inviting. There is always some type of activity going on as well. Be prepared to drink heavily when you go and leave your moral at the door.

My favourite hostel I've stayed at! Amazing vibes, guests and staff 24/7. Grandio is a place where no one is a stranger and everyone's ready to get silly at any time of the day. So many ridiculous stories to tell from staying here! If you feel like getting rowdy this is the place. Big Ed you're the man! Love you Shades, and can't forget my favourite Sleepy G! Thanks all for the memories, I'll be back x

Dankest party hostel under the sun. If you're keen to get sozzled this is the place for you, great atmosphere and amazing staff.

Great party hostel, it's true to the title ! Amazing staff, I felt at home straight away !! I would definitely recommend Grandio to anyone looking to party and especially to solo travelers !!!! See you guys soon !

Overall, I can't complain about the bar or staff as both were great. Some of the guests are quite immature, but perhaps this is standard affair with party hostels. Good atmosphere, good location. Kitchen was lacking, but again this is a a party hostel. My biggest issue, however, was with the property and cleanliness. I don't understand how this place has such high marks. Showers and bathrooms reeked, rooms were shabby, and everything was very grimy. Grandio wouldn't be my first recommendation.

a truly beautiful place. pixie is incredible

Great location and STAFF!! If u wanna party to die... then this is it!! Excellent place to meet a lot of people and spend time together!! If u wanna sleep regular hours, then think about it!! I would definitely recommend this place to anybody though!!

Amazingly friendly staff, very helpful. Great location and value for money.

• 14th Oct 2015