Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Honestly my favourite part of my trip so far. After staying in Hotels for 15 days, I was expecting a bit of a dive when getting in to Grandio. SO Wrong! This place is amazing! Even in Winter, with minimal other guests, you couldn't not have fun. It definitely sticks to its description, you are going to party here. No other option. But if thats what you want, Grandio is the decision. The staff are just perfect as well and, ohp out of characters, Well, they will get drunk andbecome close friends

• 11th Jan 2015

This place is great. It has everything you need. The staff are all very helpful and friendly and make sure your time in Budapest is awesome. You will make friends here!!

booked in for 2 days, still haven't left. probably the loosest time of my life. mad shout outs to oz

It depends on what you're looking for in a hostel. This is a fun place if all you want to do is party all night and sleep all day. We found it hard to find people to hang out with when not drinking and the people who are up tend to just stay in the hostel. It's not particularly clean but it's not awful either! Just a bit grunge. I bet it's a ton of fun in the summer! And it's definitely a crazy experience. Just set the right expectations!

Incredible place with positive vibes from all the staff and guest's. If you're travelling then you should definitely stay here, so ideal for young backpacker's! If you've been there once you'll come again, and you'll most likely extend! Couldn't write enough about the place to do it justice so the best compliment I can give is, Best Hostel in Europe!

• 7th Jan 2015

Great Hostel. Welcoming staff and always something to do.

• 5th Jan 2015

Incredible place. Was meant to stay 2 nights, ended up staying 9. I've been to party hostels on a few different continents but this is my favourite. The staff make it, they party harder than the guests every single night and yet somehow are really helpful and keep everything running smoothly at the same time, and after just a day they felt like old mates. Prepare yourself for an amazing time, go with the flow, and you will not regret staying here. Will definitely be coming back as soon as I can!

• 3rd Jan 2015

Well, I have been in many party hostels, all of them had the same atmosphere that grandio has (made either by people staying and staff), location, etc, but this one had a huge negative gap compared to others (even in Budapest) in terms of cleanliness (the smell in the toilets was at least filthy) and facilities (problems with calefaction in rooms, we were freezing in ours; no hot water).

Great hostel right in the heart of the city. The best thing about the hostel has to be the staff! If you want to party, they're the master's. Cheers for an awesome NYE week, see you again soon .

Some of the best fun you'll have in Europe, ace staff, great location, highly recommend it.

• 29th Dec 2014

The Hostel staff is great and they take care of there guests. The only problem Is the first impression you get when you come inside , you think a bomb exploded last night and it looks very dodgy. The rooms and bathrooms were clean.

Grandio is party hostel make sure u no that before you book because this hostel is very different than others but it is very amazing and u will have a lot of fun I booked 2 nights and I ended up staying 6 they have a organized party or pub crawl every night so there's always something to do.

To a few nights we definetly forgot- HUZZAH! Two words: Stay here. Incredible, beautiful people, staff and place. :))) yeyyy

• 15th Dec 2014

This hostel was so welcoming, I definitely felt at home within the first ten minutes. It is exactly what you expect lots of drinking and lots of drunken adventures. Every night something is going on in the hostel ! It's never a boring night. I Highly highly recommend this hostel!

Best hostel ever, had the greatest time there, shout out to all the staff- ren, rio, schinty, snowflake, Jimmy tits, shapes, oscar, danny, sam (I think thats everyone) you guys make the place, partying with us, working and cleaning when we are all asleep, absolute legends the lot of you. for anyone deciding whether to come here- do it, you won't regret it, you meet the best people here staff and guest alike and the party never ends. see you in a few weeks guys

Though known as a party hostel, during the winter and off-season, the hostel was pretty quiet. Ren and the staff were very helpful - the check-in went smoothly and the staff offered great food and activity suggestions. They provided a map and highlighted the major sights, as well as booked our caving adventure for us. My group and I actually had one of the best nights of sleep our first night at Grandio - shocking, I know! The hostel is not clean but the staff try.

I had so much fun at this hostel the staff were so friendly and highly entertaining, I had such a great time. I Would definatly recommend grandio to others and I will be returning there in the near future! 👍

• 7th Dec 2014

Stayed in Budapest for three nights and can hands down say that it is one of the most beautiful cities in all of Europe! Came to Grandio on a recommendation from a friend telling us how insane this hostel was and it did not disappoint. Every night some kind of wild plans were in place for all the guests. What makes this such a great place, is the staff, who were the most genuine legends you will meet. Thanks so much for the laughs guys- will definitely be back

• 6th Dec 2014

If you stay here, you are going to have a GUARANTEED awesome time! if you're at all nervous about staying at a party hostel.. don't be. very laid back and welcoming atmosphere. be prepared to not want to leave, ever. and you'll drink a little bit of alcohol, too. some staff were a bit cliquey at times, but besides that, they were unreal

I stayed at Grandio party hostel for 4 nights in late November , even though it was cold, there was so much going on.. Boat party was a highlight!! Must do it! Don't hesitate.. The crew there are very welcoming.. Shout out to Danny and Ren! You guys rocked.. Hostel is awesome.. Defiantly a party hostel.. The enviromnet was fantastic.. Would stay there again and would 100% recommend .. Enjoy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5