Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was so welcoming, I definitely felt at home within the first ten minutes. It is exactly what you expect lots of drinking and lots of drunken adventures. Every night something is going on in the hostel ! It's never a boring night. I Highly highly recommend this hostel!

• 14th Dec 2014

Though known as a party hostel, during the winter and off-season, the hostel was pretty quiet. Ren and the staff were very helpful - the check-in went smoothly and the staff offered great food and activity suggestions. They provided a map and highlighted the major sights, as well as booked our caving adventure for us. My group and I actually had one of the best nights of sleep our first night at Grandio - shocking, I know! The hostel is not clean but the staff try.

I had so much fun at this hostel the staff were so friendly and highly entertaining, I had such a great time. I Would definatly recommend grandio to others and I will be returning there in the near future! 👍

• 7th Dec 2014

Stayed in Budapest for three nights and can hands down say that it is one of the most beautiful cities in all of Europe! Came to Grandio on a recommendation from a friend telling us how insane this hostel was and it did not disappoint. Every night some kind of wild plans were in place for all the guests. What makes this such a great place, is the staff, who were the most genuine legends you will meet. Thanks so much for the laughs guys- will definitely be back

• 6th Dec 2014

If you stay here, you are going to have a GUARANTEED awesome time! if you're at all nervous about staying at a party hostel.. don't be. very laid back and welcoming atmosphere. be prepared to not want to leave, ever. and you'll drink a little bit of alcohol, too. some staff were a bit cliquey at times, but besides that, they were unreal

I stayed at Grandio party hostel for 4 nights in late November , even though it was cold, there was so much going on.. Boat party was a highlight!! Must do it! Don't hesitate.. The crew there are very welcoming.. Shout out to Danny and Ren! You guys rocked.. Hostel is awesome.. Defiantly a party hostel.. The enviromnet was fantastic.. Would stay there again and would 100% recommend .. Enjoy!

Great place, amazing staff. It's winter so things seem to be slowing down (except the staff) who still party likes there's no tomorrow. Great place, highly recommend!

Surely, the best in Budapest :)

• 23rd Nov 2014

We found Grandio in an article on Europe's best party hostels, and were absolutely blown away by how awesome it was! The staff and the guests are the best I've ever met across Europe. Danny and Strawberry were both incredibly helpful, and got us included in all the activities and made sure we enjoyed the city too! I would definitely be back in the summer! When you arrive at a hostel and see a beer bong at lunchtime, you know you're in the right place ;) Best hostel I've been to, easily.

Grandio felt like home the second I walked through the door. Highly recommended by a friend, I initially intended to stay for five nights. Three weeks later, I ended up leaving and I reckon that was only because I had a flight to catch. The rooms are simple, but always clean; staff are constantly making sure everything is in working order. The staff at Grandio make the place what it is. They're helpful as heck, kind as ever and certainly know how to party. 10/10, without a doubt. See you soon!

• 18th Nov 2014

Everyone was totally open and cool. Very good vibes all around. If you want to be involved, you will be welcomed with open arms.

• 18th Nov 2014

I can't speak enough praise for this place. If you're looking for a place to party in Budapest then this is the place for you. If you're just looking to party then this is the place for you. A wonderful city and an amazing hostel with staff that are beyond measure. The atmosphere they created made me actually struggle to tell between staff and guests and that made it even more amazing. To put it simply I was welcomed as a guest and left feeling like family. Can't wait to go back again.

• 11th Nov 2014

Staff here are fantastic, had an awesome time here, Such great energy about the place. The environment is amazing! Everybody superfriendly, always outside together chatting and drinking beer, and the pub crawls are not to be missed. Travelling and meeting new people is what it's all about. ;) Thanks Grandio Party Crew

Coming to Budapest and not staying here is the dumbest thing you'll ever do

• 8th Nov 2014

I came there a total stranger but I left there feeling part of some amazing crazy family. Iv never been to a hostle before were one of the staff checked me in, handed me a beer and tolde I was going on a pub crawl!! Amazing!! Iv been around the world 3 times and this is by far the best hostel iv ever stayed in. If u don't stay here on ur trip to Budapest, I haven't been to Budapest haha

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Its a party. Lead by a cluster of the nicest people you will find anywhere. The staff create an atmosphere of fun, comfort, acceptance, fun, and fun. The guests follow the example set by the staff so the whole environment is warm and inviting. I recommend this hostel to anyone looking for the best nights in Budapest. I do reccomend booking a ticket out of Budapest before you arrive though, I didnt and extended my stay twice. Once you're there you will not want to leave. Grandio!

I had an awesome time at Grandio! Everyone is super chill and its really easy to meet people. Definitely stay here if you're planning on having a drunken, party filled weekend and don't necessarily care about staying in a place with 5 star facilities. The pub crawls that they set up are awesome and they give great drink deals. Ren, one of the guys who work at Grandio, was awesome and made sure we were set up with everything we needed. I'm already planning on going back!

• 6th Nov 2014

Not the cleanliest place, common room may smell like stale beer but the party here is great. The staff do clean up every morning but accident happens everyday. The staff is very friendly and helps you find several amazing gastrobars near by. The people here are very fun to drink with. Could get noisy at night so don't sleep early.

Best hostel ever! Staff is great and they always organize things for you to do. Great people great atmosphere. Good location! Deffinatly a party hostel Shout out to Danny -Jess

Well...the name says it all, if your not prepared to party go else where! We had the best time at this hostel, staff was absolutely mint, looked after all the events and tours which was great, offered good activities during the day and recommended the best places to eat and drink. The staff went out of there way to keep the party palace clean which was great. Will definitely be back! Cheers for the mint week!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6