Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Great place to be and great people there, even better night outs, will definitely be back :)

Grandio is the greatest place in the world. There is no way to describe it, just stay here. Pixie is very attractive and Fluuzi is the best guy ever, also Snowflake is the loveliest person in the world and looked after me the whole time I was there.

• 25th Aug 2015

Best staff ever. I understand why people go here and can never leave. Such a ratchet little black hole of all the best times. Avril came thru for me big time. Wish I didn't have to say goodbye

Grandio is like a not-annoying frat house full of only the best pricks from all of the world (just kidding, everyone is from Aus TRY SOME VARIETY GUYS). Always sexy, sometimes greasy but never lousy. Keep it up, you babes.

Stiffy is a babe. Come only for him.

We were only at grandios for 3 nights, but soooo tempted to stay longer! The staff are awesome, and the hostel itself is a really cool building in a great location. There's a constant party going on, but don't go to grandios if you want to relax and sleep ... Will be coming back very soon!

For the money you pay for this hostel to be worth it you need to a) love drunk australian people b) love drinking excessively c) be australian and love drink excessively d) all of the above we had fun :) couldn't hack a second night in amongst it though

• 19th Aug 2015

I forgot how much i loved Budapest. Grandio will always have a special place in my heart, especially the totally amazing staff Obviously the 3 days isnt enough, it never is. Love you all mon the scots bitchtits gemma

Grandio was amazing. The staff were incredible, always around to make sure you were having the best time possible, whether it be showing you all the city has to offer with map readings or skipping that and going straight to the bar to have a drink with you. It is a ruin bar, so there are restrictions on how much it can be upgraded but thats the charm of the hostel. It is a place where everyone knows each other and wants to drink. Go here you wont regret it. Shout out to Pixie for being handsome!

• 18th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel to do a number on yourself all day every day.

Such a great hostel. I had an amazing time. The staff were great always up for a party but also informative. They taught me the local Hungarian game flip pong and partied so hard I got abs. The staff constantly clean and maintain the hostel and are so gorgeous I didn't know where to look. Especially pixie wow!

Grandio is incredible, I can't wait to book my next trip back!

Second time staying at Grandio. In my 4 months of backpacking, this is my favourite hostel in Europe. Amazing memories, the staff are awesome. I will definitely be back!

The lack of security and disorganisation of staff really didnt leave a good impression . We had MAJOR theft happen while i stayed and only one staff member made any effort to help us. The securirty cameras dont even work, and a friend even had his locker broken into. For the first three nights, they couldnt even work out who was meant to be in what bed and made us bed hop, 11 people in a 10 person room? It is a party hostel, but there still needs to be someone sober enough to have it function.

Grandio is the best party hostel I have EVER stayed at. What makes this hostel amazing is the staff that work here, they are unreal and up for anything. Not only that, they are really helpful and will tell you what to do to make Budapest an unbelievable experience! If you don't stay here you're missing out! Shoutout to Stiffy and Fluuzi for being the best hostel staff out there

• 16th Aug 2015

JUST A REAL PARTY HOSTEL , you don't have to plan something for the night , u just go out with the hostel.Very helpful and funny stuff.May be it's not so comfortable for sleeping , but who cares about sleeping :D.lovely hostel with great atmosphere.i recommend it for solo travelers , youth and partying people.

Very filthy hostel with extremely unhygienic conditions. The staff are hippy kids who are free-loaders of the hostel, sleeping in the dirty common room, which has ripped sofas (?) and puke-worthy linen. There are no safe lockers and the bathrooms are disgusting. The showers are broken and spurt out water in all directions. I've even heard incidences of previous residents contracting STDs/STIs during their time at the hostel. All in all, the worst hostel I've stayed in, and I've stayed in many!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • India

The best hostel so far.

Very dirty, no hot water, unhelpful staff

• 13th Aug 2015

Great place if all you're looking for is a party! Everyone is on the same vibe. However in the summer time, the rooms are too warm and they only provide an industrial sized floor fan that doesn't really help much. Other than that, everything was good!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7