Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

booked in for 1 night, still here 4 days later. its f00000g fantastic. PEACEEEEEE LEGGING'S RULEEEEE

• 2nd Jul 2015

Grandio is likely my favourite hostel I've ever been too. The staff are hilarious and very helpful. The courtyard is perfect to hang out in and there is always something happening. The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. I would love to come back and will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to have the best time in Budapest.

This was my first trip traveling alone and I can honestly say I had one of the greatest experiences of my life here! This hostel is both run by and attracts fun, interesting people. It definitely a party hostel though, so if that is not what you are into, then don't stay here. I made friends for life and I can't even imagine staying anywhere else. I will definitely be back as soon as I can.

• 21st Jun 2015

Hostel lived up to every word of its reputation as a party hostel, my stay was ridiculously fun. Organized events every night guarantee that you'll meet new friends and they mix people from all four party hostels so there's a ton of travelers. Staff are amazing and go above and beyond to make sure you have an awesome time in budapest. Grandio is where the party is at. Awesome central bar, comfy bed, clean room. Bathrooms are falling apart and gross but who cares! Definitely staying again

Don't book here if you're looking for sleep, cleanliness or comfort. It's a party hostel. Staff really make an effort to include you in everything, but maybe a little too laid back. Super easy to meet people and have a good time. Though the toilets smelt the whole time and no curtains on the window. Wifi was really good and no check out time is brilliant.

Could not recommend grandio more highly! Atmosphere was amazing and all the staff were very helpful and ran awesome events every night. As the norm with most grandio guests We planned to stay for 3 nights and ended up the for almost a week! A big cheers to our main man Fluuzi who personally took us out to his favourite baths in the city. Awesome experience to embrace the Hungarian culture and get away for the touristy hot spots. I know where I'll be staying the next time I'm in Budapest!

• 15th Jun 2015

Such a welcoming punch of people who work there and always so much going on. Great stay if you love having a laugh and a party!

• 13th Jun 2015

Met amazing people. Good location but other hostels are closer to the ruin bars. I like the no check out time rule. Very nice!

Best hostel I've stayed at. So good for meeting lots of people. The staff genuinely care about you and are always making sure you are having a good time. They give heaps of advice on activities and sights to see and then there is always something awesome on at night. I extended my stay and have already booked to come back again in a few months.

This is a straight dump. The rooms are hot, not air-conditioned, poorly designed and difficult to endure because there are so many people together. I booked a 10 person hostel during the summer and it was so hot at night, it was difficult to sleep. However, the people there are awesome, the place is super social and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Budapest looking to party and have a good time. Definitely participate in the bar crawls and the other hostel events at night.

best party hostel eveeeer!! all the staff are amazing and have already booked in again for next weekend.

Loved grandio so much the best staff in the world!! Ren you are amazing! As promised in a fair deal of you buy me a beer and I mention you in my review! Haha miss you guys already!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Grandio was certainly an interesting place. It all seemed very cliquey, almost like a cult. Maybe because we were there mid week, but it certainly wasn't 24/7 party. I felt awkward drinking at noon. On the positive side...The courtyard/bar set up was amazing. I would go back just for that. The booze cruise was okay, but if a rip off considering the $ of booze. Security Guard was a complete d-bag. The staff was helpful and really chill. This place has potential, not the party I was expecting.

Absolutely amazing stay at Grandio! The staff are incredible and make you feel so welcome. Choices of events every night which were so fun. Could've been cleaner but it really didn't matter because the stay as a whole was so incredible. Dying to go back some point soon!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Best staff, best atmosphere, and the most fun I've head at any hostel while traveling Europe. If you want to party all day and all night and meet like minded people from around the world then this is the place for you. There is a different alcohol fueled event every night of the week. Don't expect to sleep much at all but it will be the time of your life.

Biggest party hostel I've seen so far!

I really wish there was a super excellent choice for staff. I've never felt so welcomed by an entire staff team. They make you feel right at home immediately. The hostel itself is unreal... huge open courtyard/bar super combo where everyone hangs out. There's a street with amazing food a block away. Right in the center of the city. The rooms are also friendly and social. All around the best time I've had at a hostel. I will be back (for real).

• 24th May 2015

You'll enjoy this place if you don't mind living like a gypsy, otherwise stay away.

Easily the best place that I have stayed in Europe! The staff are amazing and the atmosphere is insane! Gaurunteed to have the time of your life and would recomend this is a must do in Europe

• 23rd May 2015

This place is mad!! We were only sorry we had only allowed time on our trip to stay there for 2 nights

• 22nd May 2015