Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Grandio is in a great location as it's in walking distance of all the tourist attractions in Budapest and the quirky thrift stores. You feel the buzzy atmosphere almost instantly upon entering the hostel, the staff are super friendly and create a welcoming and relaxed environment for all. My only gripe would be the lack of plug sockets in our room - in a 4 man dorm there was only one plug socket point so there should really be extension plugs provided.

• 9th Apr 2015

Such a good time! Awesome staff Loved it

• 4th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

couldn't have been better

• 1st Apr 2015

A lot of fun here. They are as advertised, a party hostel. Don't take this for granted. But much worth the experience and time. Hang around the staff and people and join in the drinking and debauchery.

To all the staff at Grandio, y'all are awesome and I miss it too much already, thanks for an awesome week!

• 30th Mar 2015

Stayed in March and as there outside bar wasn't open, the communal areas were quite limited.

We had the best 5 days in Budapest and all thanks to Grandio. It was our first country we visited in Europe and we will definetly be back and wouldn't stay anywhere else than the Grandio. Thank you so much to all the staff who made us all feel so welcome! Our stay wouldn't have been the same without you, never a dell moment at The Grandio!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

I had the best time that I have ever had at a hostel at Grandio. Not only did the entire hostel itself have a ton of character with murals all over the walls, but the staff was just as awesome. They hung out with the guests and helped create a very friendly atmosphere in the common area. I don't think that I've gotten to know the other people in the hostel quite as well as when I stayed at Grandio. They have awesome events every night that incorporate all the sister hostels too.

• 26th Mar 2015

Wow. Amazing time, even better than expected (I had high expectations). Came by myself and immediately felt welcomed. Staff were amazing, very helpful and inviting. If i'm ever in Budapest again, this is the only place i'll be going. So much fun, almost too much. Almost ;)

Absolutely loved this place! Staff was extremely friendly/helpful. Everyone is there to have a great time. Each night is a different activity. I was traveling alone and I never felt like I was while staying at Grandio. Met some crazy fun people! Was slightly a hot mess.... Can't wait to head back there at some point!

• 21st Mar 2015

Grandio stays true to the party hostel name. It's the second time I've stayed at this wonderful hostel. The staff is great and very knowledgeable with things to see around Budapest! Book here and never be disappointed!! I extended both times!

Amazing hostel and staff! Super central location and great atmosphere! Staff were so inclusive, always extremely friendly! Definitely recommend

• 20th Mar 2015

The staff at Grandio were the nicest people I have met. I spent 4 nights at Grandio and met some amazing people. The location cannot be beaten! And the value for money.. I have never spent so little on accommodation. The only bad points were the cleanliness. I was not prepared for the 'party hostel life'. Definitely come to Grandio.. but don't forget flip flops. I shall return- but with the idea you go to get 'dirty'

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Be prepared to party late and don't expect to sleep much. Everyone in this hostel from the staff to the people staying there are great, and they're all always down to have a great time. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you're friends with everyone there. Great spot do not miss out on staying here.

I stayed a week here with 6 of my friends and honestly couldn't recommend it more! We had a fantastic stay and the hostel staff are so friendly and helpful. There's a really great atmosphere and you'll never be short of company, recommendations or activities! Budapest is an amazing city but Grandio really enhanced our whole experience and made it so much more special! To anyone looking for a great place to stay and amazing people to share it with you need look no further! We'll be back!! Coco

• 14th Mar 2015

for lone travellers who like to party the perfect place. they're also really chilled with check-outs which is the perfect addition to a drunk trip. thumbs up! I'll be back!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great vibe, location and especially the staff. They made us feel welcome and helpful with any questions we had. Would definitely recommend grandio to anyone.

Great hostel, staff are really friendly and interactive with the guests, there's a really good atmosphere around the place! Not the place to stay if you want immaculately clean rooms and a good night's sleep, stay away if that's what you're after! If you want to really enjoy Budapest nightlife this is a good option! Also, I would have given facilities 5 stars if there was a full length mirror in the room, only thing I was missing!

Superb hostel! Ended up extending twice! Staff are excellent and would highly recommend to anyone who is truly looking for a party hostel.

• 18th Feb 2015

If you are heading to Budapest, stay at Grandio! Not only is it located in the middle of the cities bar district, the hostel organises both things for you to do during the day, as well as a different event for every night. It has great facilities, and the common room/kitchen area gives you the opportunity to meet a heap of new people. The best thing about this hostel however is the staff. A shoutout to each and every one of you for making my stay amazing! Love you all, you will be missed!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4