Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Surely, the best in Budapest :)

• 23rd Nov 2014

The shower facilities were terrible. Plug holes were blocked so if you don't mind showering in someone else dirty water then this would be a positive. The toilets were also very unclean for the majority of the time. We were charged for a window blind being removed however it was already pulled from the frame when we arrived in the room. We were also over charged when paying the remaining balance of the bill. We ended up paying 116,000 HUF instead of HUF68992. No comment from the staff on this

• 22nd Nov 2014

We found Grandio in an article on Europe's best party hostels, and were absolutely blown away by how awesome it was! The staff and the guests are the best I've ever met across Europe. Danny and Strawberry were both incredibly helpful, and got us included in all the activities and made sure we enjoyed the city too! I would definitely be back in the summer! When you arrive at a hostel and see a beer bong at lunchtime, you know you're in the right place ;) Best hostel I've been to, easily.

Everyone was totally open and cool. Very good vibes all around. If you want to be involved, you will be welcomed with open arms.

• 18th Nov 2014

I can't speak enough praise for this place. If you're looking for a place to party in Budapest then this is the place for you. If you're just looking to party then this is the place for you. A wonderful city and an amazing hostel with staff that are beyond measure. The atmosphere they created made me actually struggle to tell between staff and guests and that made it even more amazing. To put it simply I was welcomed as a guest and left feeling like family. Can't wait to go back again.

• 11th Nov 2014

Staff here are fantastic, had an awesome time here, Such great energy about the place. The environment is amazing! Everybody superfriendly, always outside together chatting and drinking beer, and the pub crawls are not to be missed. Travelling and meeting new people is what it's all about. ;) Thanks Grandio Party Crew

Coming to Budapest and not staying here is the dumbest thing you'll ever do

• 8th Nov 2014

I came there a total stranger but I left there feeling part of some amazing crazy family. Iv never been to a hostle before were one of the staff checked me in, handed me a beer and tolde I was going on a pub crawl!! Amazing!! Iv been around the world 3 times and this is by far the best hostel iv ever stayed in. If u don't stay here on ur trip to Budapest, I haven't been to Budapest haha

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Its a party. Lead by a cluster of the nicest people you will find anywhere. The staff create an atmosphere of fun, comfort, acceptance, fun, and fun. The guests follow the example set by the staff so the whole environment is warm and inviting. I recommend this hostel to anyone looking for the best nights in Budapest. I do reccomend booking a ticket out of Budapest before you arrive though, I didnt and extended my stay twice. Once you're there you will not want to leave. Grandio!

I had an awesome time at Grandio! Everyone is super chill and its really easy to meet people. Definitely stay here if you're planning on having a drunken, party filled weekend and don't necessarily care about staying in a place with 5 star facilities. The pub crawls that they set up are awesome and they give great drink deals. Ren, one of the guys who work at Grandio, was awesome and made sure we were set up with everything we needed. I'm already planning on going back!

• 6th Nov 2014

Not the cleanliest place, common room may smell like stale beer but the party here is great. The staff do clean up every morning but accident happens everyday. The staff is very friendly and helps you find several amazing gastrobars near by. The people here are very fun to drink with. Could get noisy at night so don't sleep early.

Best hostel ever! Staff is great and they always organize things for you to do. Great people great atmosphere. Good location! Deffinatly a party hostel Shout out to Danny -Jess

Well...the name says it all, if your not prepared to party go else where! We had the best time at this hostel, staff was absolutely mint, looked after all the events and tours which was great, offered good activities during the day and recommended the best places to eat and drink. The staff went out of there way to keep the party palace clean which was great. Will definitely be back! Cheers for the mint week!

This place is the best!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, went back within a week of leaving because it was too hard for us to stay away! Heaps of fun great staff and great atmosphere, Budapest wouldn't have been half as good without Grandio. Lives up to its name so dont expect any quiet nights. Also Ren is great and he owes me a drink :)

• 31st Oct 2014

Can't remember a thing.

• 30th Oct 2014

Grandio is in a world of its own. The staff are a raucous bunch and the facilities are unique. If you're looking to party party party in Budapest, this is the place to be cause the party never stops. If you can get past the slightly unclean facilities then your stay in Grandio will be out of this world. The staff are there to party with you but they also give good recommendations of fun stuff to do. If you wanna party, stay at Grandio.

• 23rd Oct 2014

If sitting in empty bar, surrounded with (only!!!) guys that are pissing in empty glasses because they are to lazy to go to the toilet means party to them, so yes, it is the greatest party hostel over the world!!! Also the activity offered from the stuff are simply disappointing.... You want an example?? So lets mention the superlative boat-party that was offered as soon as we arrived. The boat party not even started because only 8 (of course guys) only presented to this magic event....

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Definitely one of the best party hostels I have been to. You can never really tell who works there and who doesn't but everyone is so friendly it doesn't even matter. Not the cleanliness but the staff get up every morning to make sure its within the border of clean. Definitely would go back!

Absolutely loved grandio, made so many friends there as everyone is so friendly and there is something on every night to meet people from other hostels too. The staff were too so friendly and helpful. The hostels in a great location would happily go back just for the food in the area. If I go back to Budapest will definitely be staying at Grandio!

• 21st Oct 2014