Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

At grandio I missed my flight and wasn't even mad because it meant I got to stay longer. The people who work here are the best and you will never want to leave. Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 27th Jan 2016

Here I was, a solo backpacker from Australia, not set in any religion, but with faith and hope there would be something equal to 'heaven' for us all after death. Little did I know, heaven does not lay after death, heaven lays quietly, patiently, and eagerly for your arrival at Grandio. The beautiful staff, the atmosphere, the events, Gemma, the boys, nothing else comes closer to describing these things as amazing, perfect, and unforgettable does. Lucky family, 2016. Glue, Lukas, Rocky, Gary

Great spot!

• 13th Jan 2016

Grandio is the best Hostel ever. Big Ed is the best ever

• 10th Jan 2016

Be prepared to never leave!!! Great vibe; made to feel like family; lots of fun to be had!

Stayed here for only a night. Still loved it tho, really cool vibe :)

Big Ed's shotgun tours are the best way to see Budapest. All the staff and the atmosphere at Grandio are amazing. I booked for 4 nights and ended up staying for 2 weeks.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Amazing experience! The staff immediately made me feel like part of the family the second I walked in. I spent 3 nights here and it was sad to say goodbye...I will absolutely be back! HUGE thanks to Remmy, Ren, Rez, Ballsack, Avril, Big ED/Edolf, and the rest of the staff that I'm blanking on...you will be missed dearly but I will be back for more!

beautiful place, awesome people and the best party...been here before and can't wait to go back!

• Slovenia

The staff were great. Heaps of fun and really welcoming, accomodating and helpful. They can definitely party. The hostel was pretty cold though as the heating isn't too good. The location is perfectly central. I enjoyed my stay.

• 2nd Jan 2016

10/10 joint! Staff are sick! Definitely coming back here :)

This was my 2nd time at Grandio party hostel and definitely not the last. This hostel was nothing I've ever experienced before. The staff made you feel like you're a part of a big family. That same family partied, laughed, talked and if needed helped you. If you're looking to relax and get really the party mood, then this is the place you need to visit. Believe me, once you go to Grandio, you never want to go back home. Special shout out to Avril, Ren and Ballsack. Love from Slovenia

Grandio Party Hostel should be on everyone's bucket list. I've visited Grandio 5 times now and I am already planning the next trip there. It is such an awesome place because of the beautiful, sexy and very charming staff :D. Seriously, good atmosphere is all you need in a party hostel and Grandio definitely delivers. Staff members are really amazing, they party hard, have fun, and can help you with everything 24/7. Peace from Slovenia!

• Jansky
  • Slovenia

This is the place to be for sure. That was my 10th time in that hostel and I'm already looking forward to going back soon. You can learn a lot here- Ballsack can teach you how to make a bonfire, or how to drink a bottle of wine in couple of seconds, new drinking games and you can also ask him or other stuff members for some fashion tips. Everyone in that hostel is well travelled and they have many interesting stories. See you soon legends!

• Slovenia

We Spent New Years at the grandio and had the best time! The staff are amazing and made us feel so welcome! Were there for 3 nights and didn't want to leave. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who is going to Budapest for a crazy experience!! Can't wait to go back in summer!!

Dead set 10/10 joint, will for sure be back for round 2 and major shout out to all the awesome staff members.

• 30th Dec 2015

This hostel is exactly what it says it is - a party hostel. Do not be surprised by that when you arrive. You're going to have fun and you may not get much sleep but there are beds, showers, bathrooms, and personal lockers. What makes this place special though is the unusual dynamic and room placement that makes it one big party. The staff is incredibly special as they take a special interest in every single one of their guests! Ren, Oz, & Tara - you guys were awesome!

Grandio is amazing!!!! Gemma was awesome when I first checked in; she explained everything that I needed to know and gave me great advice about the city. Pixie's leggings are awesome - he wears them all the time which is cool. Ren was sooooo brilliant and charming and informative and I'll come back to Grandio just to kiss him some more :D x x

Oh Grandio, what to say except I miss you !!Was supposed to stay 3 nights and stayed 8 nights instead. This hostel is perfect to meet people and party. Staff is always up for party which makes you in the mood of partying every day. Every day there is something organized.The hostel is amazingly located,cheap food and bars are so close..I'll come back in the summer! Much love to the staff Big Ed Ballsac Ren Jamie Riz Rocky Remi Avril and all

Grandio is unlike any other hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff here are truly a family, and they make every guest feel like a part of that family. If you like to get drunk and party, it goes without saying that you'll fit right in - but even if you don't, even if you're a bit shy and awkward, they'll go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Thank you so much for everything, Grandio. I'll definitely be back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7