Fabulous 2,371 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,371 Total Reviews
Grandio Party Hostel Located at Nagy Diofa Utca 8, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1075 Nagy Diofa Utca 8
89% 2371
47.4974590 19.0649700
    Rooms available

7th Jan 2017

This hostel is amazing!! The staff are so easy to get along with and make you feel welcome the second you arrive. I lost my phone here and one of the staff found it and is mailing it to me a week later [shoutout to Avril we love you:)]. I guarantee your trip to Budapest will be one to remember if you stay at Grandio. We can't wait to come back and stay again in the summer!! Love, Francesca, Alison, and Jaclyn

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Grandio is the best hostel I've ever stayed at, the people there make it what it is, it's a rad time getting smashed with the staff members, your mates or whatever. I was gifted with a welcome to grandio shot of vodka when I first arrived and at that point I knew that grandio was the hostel for me. Would 11/10 recommend to anyone that talks to me about going to Budapest. You literally cannot go wrong. Fun events booked for like every night and chances to see the sights for cheap, who can say no?

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

What an incredible place to stay. The vibe, the people, the staff, and the parties were second to none. The most central location you can get and so close to bars, restaurants and places to visit. The three us travelling from London managed to walk everywhere and met some amazing people from all over the world. We had a fantastic 3 night stay and would recommend any young travellers looking for a good time in Budapest to check out Grandio! Can't wait to visit again one day soon!

• plevacon
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Honestly, if I could give a 15/10 I would. This place was simply a one of a kind experience; the most organised mess I've ever been a part of. Not only was the hostel itself safe, but the staff and other travellers definitely made this awesome. There were various activities organised to force people off their phones and to interact instead, dancing, drinking.. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Budapest and enjoy a beer or 12, Grandio is by far the best choice.

3rd Jan 2017

if you love to party, meet people, and share hysterical/embarrassing stories than Grandio is the perfect place to stay! The staff was incredibly awesome and made you feel like home from the moment you stepped through doors! They arrange different events for the night life and are always willing to answer any questions you may have. They also provide great recommendations for places to eat and see!! I will most definitely stay again at Grandio when I come back in the summertime!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Grandio is a SUPER fun hostel. The location is great, the staff are even better. If you find Snaps, talk to him about potatoes, you won't regret it. If you go, I promise you'll either extend your stay or be mentally planning your next trip back as soon as you leave.

• baileywickliffe
2nd Jan 2017

What to say about this place... well first I would like to say you get sucked in here and miss your flights, so plan accordingly. I didn't see any part of the city. If you're a psycho that isn't sure if there is anyone as psycho as you, this is your place. Can't wait/afraid to come back here. Special shout out to my favorite Ren, I love your face. Gaesha you're a beautiful human, wish you weren't gay. Pixie you're crazy and your honesty is admirable/frightening. Hope to see you all again!

2nd Jan 2017

Staying at Grandio Party Hostel was a great experience because of the super friendly people and the atmosphere. If you are looking to go out and have fun and if you are interested in meeting awesome people, then I would most definitely recommend staying here. One of the best hostels I have stayed in, had a great time here.

2nd Jan 2017

As I sit here typing this, we are scanning boobs. If you like winepedos, fun people, and no sleep then this place is your kingdom. This is truly a place to let your inhibitions go and get wild-- throw yourself off a beer bike. See Ballsack for 30 minutes of head followed by 30 seconds of sex. See all the staff for their amazing beauty. Both physical and spiritual. Never leave. PS don't bring anything you don't mind losing because you will be so drunk you'll lose it all.

1st Jan 2017

Best hostel in budapest to party, second time here. Will be back again for sure. Staff are all great people.