Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

We had an awesome time at Grandio! The staff were really friendly, there were organised nights out every night, a bar open all day long and more drinking games than we could name! A great place to go if you love a good party. However the cleanliness wasn't that great, the showers were blocked and there was a weird smell in some of the rooms. Also the lockers didn't work. However overall we had a great time!

booked in for 1 night, still here 4 days later. its f00000g fantastic. PEACEEEEEE LEGGING'S RULEEEEE

• 2nd Jul 2015

Most fun I've ever had at a hostel. Grandio is truly an experience

• 1st Jul 2015

BEST PLACE EVER!!! ! ! ! ! ! Grandio is the place to be. Love the staff, bar is awesome and it is the best of the best.!!

Stayed for 5 nights, it was fantastic. If you like clean, don't stay here. The beds are comfy though, which is good because there is usually more than one person in them. The bar is fantastic, cheap booze and food, but it's all delicious. Great excursions are planned every night, so it's super easy to meet people.

This was probably the dirties hostel I´ve ever visited. Atmosphere was good though.

The best place I've been by far! The staff are brilliant, really welcoming and helpful. The hostel itself is something else, 100% a party hostel. The guys staying there's are all like minded friendly people just wanting to have a good time. Everyone is looking out for eachother and there was no concerns about security of your bags or anything. The bar in the court yard is great, cheap drinks and great food which helps the hangover to no end! I've just booked to go again in August. Epic place!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Grandio is likely my favourite hostel I've ever been too. The staff are hilarious and very helpful. The courtyard is perfect to hang out in and there is always something happening. The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. I would love to come back and will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to have the best time in Budapest.

This was my first trip traveling alone and I can honestly say I had one of the greatest experiences of my life here! This hostel is both run by and attracts fun, interesting people. It definitely a party hostel though, so if that is not what you are into, then don't stay here. I made friends for life and I can't even imagine staying anywhere else. I will definitely be back as soon as I can.

• 21st Jun 2015

Hostel lived up to every word of its reputation as a party hostel, my stay was ridiculously fun. Organized events every night guarantee that you'll meet new friends and they mix people from all four party hostels so there's a ton of travelers. Staff are amazing and go above and beyond to make sure you have an awesome time in budapest. Grandio is where the party is at. Awesome central bar, comfy bed, clean room. Bathrooms are falling apart and gross but who cares! Definitely staying again

Don't book here if you're looking for sleep, cleanliness or comfort. It's a party hostel. Staff really make an effort to include you in everything, but maybe a little too laid back. Super easy to meet people and have a good time. Though the toilets smelt the whole time and no curtains on the window. Wifi was really good and no check out time is brilliant.

Best hostel I've ever been to... great atmosphere! i will be back next year!!

Absolutely sick hostel. the beer garden is epic. shout out to fluuzi who checked us in, absolutely a great lad who hooked usup with all the events and tours. Amazing hostel to meet people, drink and party!

• 18th Jun 2015

The hostel looks like a drug den from the outside but don’t let that put you off! The staff go out their way to make sure you're welcomed and know how to show you a good time. Gemma in particular was amazing, she knew everything we possibly needed to know regarding things to see and do, and always came over for a chat whenever she was passing which really made us feel welcome. It’s clear in the name and website that this is a party hostel and in that respect it can’t be beaten!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Could not recommend grandio more highly! Atmosphere was amazing and all the staff were very helpful and ran awesome events every night. As the norm with most grandio guests We planned to stay for 3 nights and ended up the for almost a week! A big cheers to our main man Fluuzi who personally took us out to his favourite baths in the city. Awesome experience to embrace the Hungarian culture and get away for the touristy hot spots. I know where I'll be staying the next time I'm in Budapest!

• 15th Jun 2015

Such a welcoming punch of people who work there and always so much going on. Great stay if you love having a laugh and a party!

• 13th Jun 2015

Met amazing people. Good location but other hostels are closer to the ruin bars. I like the no check out time rule. Very nice!

Best hostel I've stayed at. So good for meeting lots of people. The staff genuinely care about you and are always making sure you are having a good time. They give heaps of advice on activities and sights to see and then there is always something awesome on at night. I extended my stay and have already booked to come back again in a few months.

This is a straight dump. The rooms are hot, not air-conditioned, poorly designed and difficult to endure because there are so many people together. I booked a 10 person hostel during the summer and it was so hot at night, it was difficult to sleep. However, the people there are awesome, the place is super social and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Budapest looking to party and have a good time. Definitely participate in the bar crawls and the other hostel events at night.

best party hostel eveeeer!! all the staff are amazing and have already booked in again for next weekend.