Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Crazyest place in Budapest by far. If you are a party person, you'll fit right in, even if you travel alone. Make friends, party and enjoy Budapest!!!

• 8th Feb 2014

This hostel has changed my life, the hostel itself is beautiful. The staff really make your stay, they take you out every night and get you wasted! The hostel chain in Budapest Party Hostels if you cannot drink stay at Carpe Noctem Vitae. The managers Emily and Kyle make your dreams come true and the rest of the mad staff Lordie, Lia, Kitch, Rio, Oscar, Sam and Ben are the most amazing people. Never a dull moment at Grandio!!!!!! To lone travelers and groups get here, its home away from home.

Best place I've ever been to, and I've been to Disneyland! Every minute at Grandio is like the feeling you get when the doctor tells you that you don't have chlamydia. The staff are super attractive and helpful! If you don't stay here you might as well not come to Budapest!!!

It was my seventh time here. And for the people how knows the game circle of death, they would scream: HEAVEN. And heaven it was. The staff are really awesome and they arrange every night the best parties ever. You won't remember all your nights, but you will wake up with a smile on your face so you know it was a good night. When you do something in the day, it's easy to walk to everything and the metro is nearby. and remember: Don't Be Too Drunk For The Orgy

If your a big group and like the loud stag party kind of vibe this is your place! As a solo traveler looking to meet some cool people I wouldn't recommend it. The staff are very preoccupied with their own group and didn't seem to have any interest in other people. I'm sure that if I was a tight shaven 18 year old female I would have had a lot more positive vibes but sadly that wasn't the case

Grandio is my first hostel ever and I can't imagine it getting better than this. I've stay 6 days longer than I planned, I don't wanna leave. I'm still writing this comment. I love Grandio!!!!

• 28th Jan 2014
  • moth2flame

Was staying 4nights and we have extended it twice. Fantastic place for 3 ...23year olds . Australia Day festivities were great

We had the most amazing time in this hostel! So much fun, staff are awesome. Definitely reccomend the night time activities organised by the hostel, especially the boat cruise! Will be back for sure!

As we walked in we were greeted with a beer, they kept to their word! That set the standard for the rest of the week, a party hostel for sure! These guys don't get drunk for the heck of it, this is their sport, they are athletes! They also know the good places around town, and gave us solid advice for our short business excursion! Great location for partying, exploring and partying whilst exploring! As long as you take your shoes off, you are safe! I respect their respect!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Awesome Boat Parties, Beerpong Marathons, Pub Crawls, JagerTrains, Dressup Kareoke, Naked "I Never" & OpenMic well into the early hours; Party Hostels really don't get any better than this you literally drink 24/7 & even then you just don't stop :) the staff are like family and some of the craziest alcos I'll ever meet in my life always on hand to help you out even when blindeye drunk :L Jackie Emily Lia Hansel Alex Jimmy Lordie Kis and Stretch Hopefully I'll see you all in July Love Irish :)

If Grandio Party Hostel was a person, I would let them sit on my face. Hands down the best hostel, filled with the friendliest, most helpful staff in all of Europe. These guys get you as blind as Ray Charles every night then when you wake up, give you everything you need to know for what to do during the day. Don't book anything for after your stay, because I guarantee you will want to spend a whole lot more time there than you plan!

AMAZING!!! thanks for everything! You guys r the greatest!! I shall definatly be back!! Xox

• 9th Jan 2014

Grandio... Have no words. This is the best hostel i have ever stayed at. It's not clean and it's not quiet but its a lot of fun. Staff are amazing the people are so much fun. You have to go there with a very open mind and be willing to socialise with everyone. The staff join up with 5 other hostels and you go out all together every night. Alcohol Olympics, cocktail night, boat party's, pub crawls. It gets so messy. If you don't stay here you'll regret it! Amazing!

Grandio is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It is definitely a party hostel with something happening every night. You will not get bord. Amazing staff! Can't wait Togo back with Frieds

• 6th Jan 2014

I just have to say that spending time at Grandio was the best decision I could have done during my trip. They say that it's not the things that makes the journey but the experiences. And Grandio gave so many experiences and more. The staff is amazing, knowing where to go and recommending what to see. Location? Awesome, close to alot of places . And then there's the guests, you have such an opportunity to connect with people that are just plain amazing and love worthy.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

I never write reviews however I feel obligated to spread the word of the greatest hostel in Europe (maybe the world). Grandio is the definition of a party hostel. This hostel is out of control crazy and makes all other party hostels seem like a 12 year olds birthday party. Be prepared to extend your stay because you are having too much fun to leave getting trashed and meeting people. THE PARTIES, GUEST AND STAFF ARE AMAZING except for this one guy that strawberry :P I love Gradio

• 4th Jan 2014

We were a group of 11 Irish students: 4 boarder-line alcoholics, 6 very fond of the sauce, and 1 sober Stephanie out for some good clean fun. All 11 of us agreed, THIS WAS THE BEST HOSTEL EXPERIENCE EVER. The Staff = nicest, most approachable hostel staff you could wish for; Organized brilliant (alcohol-friendly!!!) events every night - and also joined in the party!! Simon, Jack, Lia, Emily, Jaq, Hansel (hopefully not forgetting anyone)... You're all Class! Jack also sorted our boarding passes

Had an awesome time, yet again, thanks guys!! Hopefully it won't be too long before we can come again!

This place is the best! I have never met more friendly, welcoming, fun, helpful, accepting, tolerant and helpful staff. Thanks for the best stay. Budapest wouldn't have been the same without you!

Setting a new standard for debauchery!!!!! Cant say a bad word about these guys.... If you think you can drink and party a bit, I dare you to a least match these guys, you wont. Spent 4 nights over new years with these guys and didn't stop enjoying myself once. Cintrip spar party, alcoholypmics, 33 cent(euro) beers... what more could you ask for in a party hostel. Great location, great value for money, great place to meet fellow like minded travellers. I WILL BE BACK!