Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Grandio is unlike any other hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff here are truly a family, and they make every guest feel like a part of that family. If you like to get drunk and party, it goes without saying that you'll fit right in - but even if you don't, even if you're a bit shy and awkward, they'll go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Thank you so much for everything, Grandio. I'll definitely be back.

We can easily say this was some of the best and memorable times on our travels! The way we were welcomed as soon as we walked through the doors was priceless!! There is never a dull moment! Never nothing to do! But most of all Grandio would be nothing without ALL the amazing staff! You guys go above and beyond to bring everyone in to one massive great family! We love you all and we will be back

Absolutely amazing. Keep it up.

• 13th Dec 2015

Grandio is an amazing hostel. If you are a fan of having a good time and partying super hard this is where you need to be. Guaranteed once you come here you'll want to stay. The staff are all really knowledgeable about Budapest and can point you in the direction of awesome food places, bars and all the sights worth seeing in the city or can just give you a good time. Special mention goes to Riz, Ballsac, Rocky, Spiders and Avril.

• 11th Dec 2015

Thanks for the good times Grandio! Our stay was short but sweet. We had heaps of fun. Definitely a proper party hostel - everyone is there to have a good time (staff included). Everyone was very happy to give us ideas of where to go, what to eat, and most importantly, where to drink. Thanks to ballsack for showing us how to minesweep drinks like a pro and to everyone else for being super friendly.

• 4th Dec 2015

Great place to party...get ready to see some weird stuff

Marry me Isaac

Had the grandest of times here! Couldn't be in a better location.. any type of food you could ever want is just a street away. The "ruin bars", Christmas markets and funky thrift shops are also well within walking distance. Pretty much everything you could ever want at your fingertips. It goes without saying that the party is REAL but what might come as a surprise is how much of a family everyone is. I truly felt accepted by staff and other guests. Hardest place to leave.

Grandio is one of the most fantastic places on earth, it truly is a party hostel through and through. All day everday there are people that want to have a chat, drink and generally just have good time. You get the chance to meet people from all of the other hostels in the family and it is a place that is very, very hard to leave. The staff are the sickest bunch of people you'll meet, all of them are one of a kind. Special thanks to Pooma and Gemma for being so welcoming on arrival! 11/10 Hostel.

• 25th Nov 2015

If you want to party in Budapest there is no other option. The Budapest party hostels, especially Grandio, go hard. Really hard.

• 25th Nov 2015

We had the most amazing 4 nights here, made especially great by the awesome crew of staff members. Couldn't fault it or recommend highly enough!

Get 26 of your closest friends and book this place now. The staff are the most weird, fantastic individuals you will ever lay eyes on and the atmosphere is second to none. We were taken on walking tours, our toilets were cleaned at 10.30 at night, the anal room taught me things I didn't even know about myself and I was welcomed into the Grandio family. 10/10

What more could I say about this place? Great people, great times. A real family. This hostel is absolutely on point! One of the highlights of my trip... Hard to leave. Can't wait to be clapped out when I finally am able to leave this place. Much love. Stay classy Spiders.

The place was not well lit so it was a minor issue finding the place and I had to tailgate behind someone to get in before checking in. Then I got to the court yard and had to yell up to the second level the question "does someone up there work here?". Maybe have a better check-in procedure. Remember new guests have never been there before they don't know what you are thinking.

Biggest thank you to the staff at Grandio for making my stay in Budapest absolutely amazing! This party hostel is perfect in the sense that it's close to everything, is secure and the staff do the best job at starting the party, as well as cleaning up after their drunk or hungover guests! You can ask them for help with anything. 100% recommend if you want to meet amazing people, party and have the best time!

Grandio is unlike any hostel you've been to before, like a playground for adults. I entered with an introduction of open arms and nothing but smiles. The staff treated me like I was one of their own from day one, as they did to all their guests - they made us all feel like we were a part of something special. There are so many amazing people who make this place what it is, the whole family: Gemma, Fluuzi, Big Ed, Spiders, Fingers, Daisy, Ren, Oz, Pixie, Pooma, Apple, Sleepy, Pinchy - I thank you

Grandio is a truly the best grandiose Budapest (better than the rest) hostel! The cleanliness may be lacking, but the staff are the absolute tops and it's a party hostel anyway so you're here to get down and dirty anyway. Daisy, Spiders, Fluuzi, Pooma, Apple, Ren, Pinchy, Sleepy G, Oz, Gemma, Pixie, Big Ed are all the top of all tops and are so hospitable it's not funny, Grandio family for life. Do yourself a favour and get sucked into the Grandio vortex...never leave

Had a great time with the Grandio crew for a few days. Honestly a mad bunch and certainly lived up to our drinking holiday requirements!

Third time, great as always!

The staff at gandio is what makes the stay there so different from everywhere else, they don't mind a drink or two if your looking to party then this is the place. Great location and all round an awesome hostel thanks guys I'll be back!!