Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Very dirty, no hot water, unhelpful staff

• 13th Aug 2015

Great place if all you're looking for is a party! Everyone is on the same vibe. However in the summer time, the rooms are too warm and they only provide an industrial sized floor fan that doesn't really help much. Other than that, everything was good!

The room was really dirty, the security was so poor, anyone could enter the hostel and people just didn't close the bedroom door, letting it open the whole day and night. The hostel staff was never at the reception and didn't wear anything that could identify them, so I wasn't even able to find them to return my key and get the key deposit back before I left. Also, the staff members were always drunker than the guests. I've stayed in another party hostels, liking to party is no excuse for this.

Great fun, staff really friendly, proper party hostel, music and stuff going on the whole time. Really good outdoor area. Pretty poor cooking facilities but ideal for anyone wanting to meet new people and go out.

Thanks again for another amazing trip. I loved every minute and sziget wouldn't be the same without you. The only problem with grandio is every time I visit real life gets harder to face because I don't want to leave. Changed my life forever. Xoxo

Had an amazing time! Pixie's leggings are amazing.

• 9th Aug 2015

Grandio is such an amazing place, the vibes are great from the staff to the guests. The staff are great and just as drunk as every one else but they make sure you are looked after and having the best possible time. If you like partying or just want the best out of your time in budapest come to Grandio! Also pixie is so handsome and has incredible leggings!

The best hostel we've ever been to!! If you love to party Grandio is the place to be. Ended up staying extra days so don't make plans for when you think you'll leave because i guaranty you'll stay longer! Amazing staff especially big ed they all make you feel so welcome, great atmosphere and crazy nights.

• 7th Aug 2015

My friend and I went for 5 days and we had an amazing time. Budapest is an incredible city with a rich culture and incredible history. Not only that, but the staff at Grandio were amazing, even when completely hammered they still went out of their way to make us feel happy and comfortable. A great environment, and the bar does amazing breakfasts!!!

• 6th Aug 2015

Eddie is an absolute legend!! She'll drink you under the table and go above and beyond to accommodate you!

• 5th Aug 2015

Best hostel in Budapest! If you want to get rowdy every day at a sick ruin bar, have fantastic nights out planned for your lazy self, and also have a comfy bunk to pass out in every night, Grandio is the place to be! Special shout out to Pixie you handsome devil!! 😘

Sick hostel, sick people, sick atmosphere. GO STAY AT The Grandio ASAP! My room was good and a great shower. The bar is cheap and the social areas unreal. When I arrived I got the best welcome from Fluuzi and Avril who are both ******* legends. The quests here as well are all up for partying all the time, and with staff like Fluizi, Avril, Oz, Gemma, Pixie, Gimli, Big ed and Stiffy, you are gonna have an amazing time! I have no idea how they work so hard and party like nutters.

If you want to have tons of fun in Budapest this is the place to be.

Grandio= the very best place to stay in Budapest. great bar downstairs, sick street art and decorations everywhere, and clean rooms and showers. The staff will ensure you have a good time, no matter what. Special shout out to Stiffy for being an absolute legend! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for. A good time with great people

When we arrived at grandio, we literally thought the entrance was a joke before you walked in. It wasn't. While we were more than keen to be at a party hostel, used condoms, broken glass, cigarettes littered everwyhere and severed dolls heads hanging from the trees didn't exactly scream party to us. We had to wait outside our room for 45 minutes until the previous guests actually left and when we got in, the room was a pigsty with orange juice spilt all over a bed. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 4th Aug 2015

What can I say about grandio, had an insane week with great people, vibe in the hostel is incredible, the courtyard is the perfect place to wake up in on a hangover, this place is made by the staff running the place, absolute legends, fluzy cheers for the Check in, big ed- constantly showing me up in a drink off and making me look like a 5 year old girl, you're a legend and every other staff member. Great hostel, will be back

• 2nd Aug 2015

This is by far the best hostel I've even stayed at. The people are awesome. The staff there are the best. So cool. You know you feel the vibe. If I get a chance to go to Budapest again, trust me I'm staying here. And anyone who wants to simply enjoy their stay, go here. Simply fascination!

Had the best time ever at Grandio Party Hostel! as soon as you arrive you feel at home and very welcome; the staff are all fantastic and always up for a great time and a good chat. There's plenty of activities to get involved in and the staff have plenty of advice to give about what to do whilst in Budapest. shout out to fluuzi, you're the best! can't wait to come back again :)

Really fun place with stuff going on everynight. Could never get bored

• 25th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This has been one of my favorite hostels in Europe. Every day was fun and full of booze-induced chaos. The staff had excellent suggestions on what to do for a different adventure every night.

• 22nd Jul 2015