Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

You are welcomed like family into this hostel and applauded when you leave (if you ever manage to leave, that is). The staff are incredible, and besides from organising insane parties each night and drinking right along with you their knowledge of this city and what to do is beyond belief. From the courtyard bar to it's perfect location in the heart of Budapest, Grandio has an atmosphere like I've never seen before. There's something here for everyone and I cannot recommend this place any higher

Great beer garden and vibe

• 15th Aug 2014

if you want to party this is the place. Lost my soul here for a week over Sziget festival. Best week of my life! Facilities are average and so is cleanliness, but the atmosphere/staff/other guests make up for it. LETS SZIGET F****D! x

It was great to stay at this Party Hostel

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

First time and I'm sure won't be the last stay here. Had an amazing stay at Grandio! The staff made the stay awesome and were really helpful throughout the 3 nights we had there (not enough but the weekend was fully booked so get in early!). By far the most fun I've had in a hostel. Shout out to Oz , Kenz and Odds (great game)

• 6th Aug 2014

The best staff and atmosphere you could ever dream of! Perfect location around heaps of cheap quirky bars and places to eat. Every night is a party and everyday there's heaps of options for stuff to do and see in the city. Don't make any plans for afterwards because you'll want to stay forever :---)

Yeah big up Grandio, you know what you are getting when you stay here. Great for partying, although a few people in our room didn't seem to listen to the welcome speech where they said if you want a good nights sleep go else where, as numerous people were moaning about talking or whispering in the room at like 1am.. However, the hostel is still very cool and Budapest is the best, but if you are one of those people then go elsewhere pleeease.

Grandio is the best hostel I've ever stayed at and the sta ff are what makes this place so incredibly amazing. I was literally drunk for 5 days straight and I wish I could have stayed longer. From beer pong in the morning to whatever the staff have organised for the night you are guaranteed to be plastered the entire time and love every minute of it. You will leave this place crying because you'll miss it so much, the foursomes are fab too shout out to ren and jimmytits ;)

• 4th Aug 2014

The reception is a bar pretty much sums up this hostel! It's considered a party hostel so it's super easy to meet people here since everyone is here to have a good time. Each night there's usual a different event happening (jäger train, beer olympics, pub crawl) - either at grandio or their siter hostel Retox. All the staff are relaxed, friendly

Good atmosphere good staff

People through my travels recommended I stay at Grandio so I decided to go for a week. I stayed for a month. The staff are all welcoming and warm and nothing is ever too much trouble. When you check-in they tell you all about the city so you'll never leave having missed something you wish you didn't. The courtyard/bar area are perfect for anyone. Drinking w/ friends, meeting new friends, eating. Grandio is definitely the best hostel I've stayed at and staff are all beyond incredible

• 31st Jul 2014

Best party hostel that I've been ever! Thank you

Amazing hostel and the staff were so nice and helpful.

• 26th Jul 2014

After returning back from my trip in Europe, Grandio (Party) Hostel sticks out as the least hygienic, disturbing places i've ever taken a leap of faith for. The staff did go out of its way to assist with areas that they had knowledge of. But while visiting other hostels, this is my first time being surrounded by more limitations and should be less concerned about their own drama.

• 25th Jul 2014

Grandio is Grandio man! Hygiene is not what this Hostel's about, partying is where it's at. So if you're looking for that, Grandio is probably your best choice. Friendly staff who know how to get around and can get you discounts on a lot of things. Nice bar aswell, cheap drinks and cocktails:)

Simply the best hostel in the world! The staff are great and will make sure you have a great time and are also very helpful. When we wanted to extend our stay one of them even offered us her own bed. The atmosphere is the best i have experienced since people who go there are all about having a great time. Book it now!

Amazing, Stayed for 5 days. Just ridiculously awesome. Great staff, Great atmosphere, GREAT.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Awesome place! They make it clear that it is a party hostel so you're not in for a surprise. Great atmosphere.

Hi as the guys know our only complaint lies with the bar staff who are incredibly rude. They ignore you at the bar serve around you and change prices as they like. We didn't even want to drink there by the end which was annoying cos a bar right beside you is so handy. I cannot emphasise enough how rude they are.

• 23rd Jul 2014