Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

First time and I'm sure won't be the last stay here. Had an amazing stay at Grandio! The staff made the stay awesome and were really helpful throughout the 3 nights we had there (not enough but the weekend was fully booked so get in early!). By far the most fun I've had in a hostel. Shout out to Oz , Kenz and Odds (great game)

• 6th Aug 2014

The best staff and atmosphere you could ever dream of! Perfect location around heaps of cheap quirky bars and places to eat. Every night is a party and everyday there's heaps of options for stuff to do and see in the city. Don't make any plans for afterwards because you'll want to stay forever :---)

Yeah big up Grandio, you know what you are getting when you stay here. Great for partying, although a few people in our room didn't seem to listen to the welcome speech where they said if you want a good nights sleep go else where, as numerous people were moaning about talking or whispering in the room at like 1am.. However, the hostel is still very cool and Budapest is the best, but if you are one of those people then go elsewhere pleeease.

Grandio is the best hostel I've ever stayed at and the sta ff are what makes this place so incredibly amazing. I was literally drunk for 5 days straight and I wish I could have stayed longer. From beer pong in the morning to whatever the staff have organised for the night you are guaranteed to be plastered the entire time and love every minute of it. You will leave this place crying because you'll miss it so much, the foursomes are fab too shout out to ren and jimmytits ;)

• 4th Aug 2014

The reception is a bar pretty much sums up this hostel! It's considered a party hostel so it's super easy to meet people here since everyone is here to have a good time. Each night there's usual a different event happening (jäger train, beer olympics, pub crawl) - either at grandio or their siter hostel Retox. All the staff are relaxed, friendly

Good atmosphere good staff

People through my travels recommended I stay at Grandio so I decided to go for a week. I stayed for a month. The staff are all welcoming and warm and nothing is ever too much trouble. When you check-in they tell you all about the city so you'll never leave having missed something you wish you didn't. The courtyard/bar area are perfect for anyone. Drinking w/ friends, meeting new friends, eating. Grandio is definitely the best hostel I've stayed at and staff are all beyond incredible

• 31st Jul 2014

Best party hostel that I've been ever! Thank you

Amazing hostel and the staff were so nice and helpful.

• 26th Jul 2014

After returning back from my trip in Europe, Grandio (Party) Hostel sticks out as the least hygienic, disturbing places i've ever taken a leap of faith for. The staff did go out of its way to assist with areas that they had knowledge of. But while visiting other hostels, this is my first time being surrounded by more limitations and should be less concerned about their own drama.

• 25th Jul 2014

Grandio is Grandio man! Hygiene is not what this Hostel's about, partying is where it's at. So if you're looking for that, Grandio is probably your best choice. Friendly staff who know how to get around and can get you discounts on a lot of things. Nice bar aswell, cheap drinks and cocktails:)

Simply the best hostel in the world! The staff are great and will make sure you have a great time and are also very helpful. When we wanted to extend our stay one of them even offered us her own bed. The atmosphere is the best i have experienced since people who go there are all about having a great time. Book it now!

Amazing, Stayed for 5 days. Just ridiculously awesome. Great staff, Great atmosphere, GREAT.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Awesome place! They make it clear that it is a party hostel so you're not in for a surprise. Great atmosphere.

Hi as the guys know our only complaint lies with the bar staff who are incredibly rude. They ignore you at the bar serve around you and change prices as they like. We didn't even want to drink there by the end which was annoying cos a bar right beside you is so handy. I cannot emphasise enough how rude they are.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Thanks for an amazing two nights Grandio. I´ll be back next year to pick up my underwear.

Best hostel I've ever been to, with one exception, the name should be Grandio Party Bronson.

We had the best time imaginable! The staff are all charismatic, funny, helpful and enthusiastic. The hostel had such a chilled and positive vibe. We will 100% be going back, leaving was so hard! The hostel isn't money grabbing in anyway, no extra charge for bar crawl etc. The bar at the hostel is very cheap with delicious food (try the vegetarian burgers). Great location, rooms very clean. We have a major case of hostel blues! LOVE YOU GRANDIO xx Alice and Becky

• 22nd Jul 2014

staff are attractive would bang again.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • TylerBertrand

No hygiene whatsoever. Toilets constantly smell of urine and not cleaned frequently enough so often found ourselves not using the facilities due to the pure filth of it Staff were not welcoming There is no main check in desk when you walk in which is very confusing Room was dirty on our arrival and when they apologised and tried to rectify the problem all they did was sweep the floor - obviously this barely solved the problem at all No safety boxes or lockers We were very disappointed