Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

This is a place where you will literally eat, sleep, drink, repeat. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, daily events to fuel your alcoholism. You will want a full week here to experience each night! Will definitely come back.

Place is sweet. I had fun. I stayed 6 extra nights. Do it. Pixie has an ok beard but a great set of legs. He can get it.

LOVED the parties

• 16th Apr 2015

Excelent Staff and atmosphere! An awesome experience for young people, a must do in Budapeste! Definitely comming back this summer. The staff is awesome and always have something to do to unite de hostel people!

Loved the atmosphere! The staff cleaned the rooms and washrooms every morning which was nice and there were always good things to do at night. My only disappointment was when my toiletries were stolen (presumably by the staff because I got two of the 4 things back when I asked).

best place on earth loved every second of it the staff make you feel like your part of the grandio family and not just another guest and the events every night are so good absolutely legendary I'll deffenely be coming back here everytime I am in buderpest love this place and pixy and Coltrane have the best tights :) you guys are all champions

• 12th Apr 2015

So much fun, the staff were awesome and really helpful with everything. A special shout out to Binsh, you're an absolute legend! As soon as I get the chance I will be back, if you're looking for a place to party, this is it.

Rhys and I had an amazing time here. We'd live there if we could. We will be back. I have no idea where that week went- it's a blur of great food and better company, seeped in alcohol. There are fantastic places to get cheap hangover food just around the corner. Definitely needed. Repeatedly. It's so good we got it even when we weren't hungover (when drunk). Thank you to the staff who made us feel so at home, and quickly became friends. You're in our thoughts, hearts, and livers. Laila&Rhys

Had an seriously amazing time at this place! The staff were all really helpful with everything we needed and gave us great ideas on where to eat and where to visit during the day and at night. Also being able to buy tickets here for events in town was really helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have an amazing trip in Budapest! Already planning a trip back to visit!

Grandio is in a great location as it's in walking distance of all the tourist attractions in Budapest and the quirky thrift stores. You feel the buzzy atmosphere almost instantly upon entering the hostel, the staff are super friendly and create a welcoming and relaxed environment for all. My only gripe would be the lack of plug sockets in our room - in a 4 man dorm there was only one plug socket point so there should really be extension plugs provided.

• 9th Apr 2015

Such a good time! Awesome staff Loved it

• 4th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

couldn't have been better

• 1st Apr 2015

A lot of fun here. They are as advertised, a party hostel. Don't take this for granted. But much worth the experience and time. Hang around the staff and people and join in the drinking and debauchery.

To all the staff at Grandio, y'all are awesome and I miss it too much already, thanks for an awesome week!

• 30th Mar 2015

Stayed in March and as there outside bar wasn't open, the communal areas were quite limited.

We had the best 5 days in Budapest and all thanks to Grandio. It was our first country we visited in Europe and we will definetly be back and wouldn't stay anywhere else than the Grandio. Thank you so much to all the staff who made us all feel so welcome! Our stay wouldn't have been the same without you, never a dell moment at The Grandio!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

I had the best time that I have ever had at a hostel at Grandio. Not only did the entire hostel itself have a ton of character with murals all over the walls, but the staff was just as awesome. They hung out with the guests and helped create a very friendly atmosphere in the common area. I don't think that I've gotten to know the other people in the hostel quite as well as when I stayed at Grandio. They have awesome events every night that incorporate all the sister hostels too.

• 26th Mar 2015

Wow. Amazing time, even better than expected (I had high expectations). Came by myself and immediately felt welcomed. Staff were amazing, very helpful and inviting. If i'm ever in Budapest again, this is the only place i'll be going. So much fun, almost too much. Almost ;)

Absolutely loved this place! Staff was extremely friendly/helpful. Everyone is there to have a great time. Each night is a different activity. I was traveling alone and I never felt like I was while staying at Grandio. Met some crazy fun people! Was slightly a hot mess.... Can't wait to head back there at some point!

Grandio stays true to the party hostel name. It's the second time I've stayed at this wonderful hostel. The staff is great and very knowledgeable with things to see around Budapest! Book here and never be disappointed!! I extended both times!