Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel ever! Staff is great and they always organize things for you to do. Great people great atmosphere. Good location! Deffinatly a party hostel Shout out to Danny -Jess

Well...the name says it all, if your not prepared to party go else where! We had the best time at this hostel, staff was absolutely mint, looked after all the events and tours which was great, offered good activities during the day and recommended the best places to eat and drink. The staff went out of there way to keep the party palace clean which was great. Will definitely be back! Cheers for the mint week!

This place is the best!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, went back within a week of leaving because it was too hard for us to stay away! Heaps of fun great staff and great atmosphere, Budapest wouldn't have been half as good without Grandio. Lives up to its name so dont expect any quiet nights. Also Ren is great and he owes me a drink :)

Can't remember a thing.

• 30th Oct 2014

Large hostel with crazy atmosphere. Excellent during the summer because of the patio and the outside bar (a bit more quiet during winter). Nice 4 persons room (but a bit cold during winter). Nice staff specialized on parties...

Grandio is in a world of its own. The staff are a raucous bunch and the facilities are unique. If you're looking to party party party in Budapest, this is the place to be cause the party never stops. If you can get past the slightly unclean facilities then your stay in Grandio will be out of this world. The staff are there to party with you but they also give good recommendations of fun stuff to do. If you wanna party, stay at Grandio.

• 23rd Oct 2014

If sitting in empty bar, surrounded with (only!!!) guys that are pissing in empty glasses because they are to lazy to go to the toilet means party to them, so yes, it is the greatest party hostel over the world!!! Also the activity offered from the stuff are simply disappointing.... You want an example?? So lets mention the superlative boat-party that was offered as soon as we arrived. The boat party not even started because only 8 (of course guys) only presented to this magic event....

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Definitely one of the best party hostels I have been to. You can never really tell who works there and who doesn't but everyone is so friendly it doesn't even matter. Not the cleanliness but the staff get up every morning to make sure its within the border of clean. Definitely would go back!

Absolutely loved grandio, made so many friends there as everyone is so friendly and there is something on every night to meet people from other hostels too. The staff were too so friendly and helpful. The hostels in a great location would happily go back just for the food in the area. If I go back to Budapest will definitely be staying at Grandio!

• 21st Oct 2014

I never leave reviews but this is the best hostel ever and the word of that needs to be spread, awesome atmosphere, not so clean but when you're having such a good time it's super hard to care about cleanliness, loved it and definitely want to go back, oh and shout out to Ren my half name sister

Grandio is the best place in Budapest. The most fun hostel we have been to, there is something to do every single night. The best staff you can get, who come out partying every night, (Ren you owe us a beer) . Awesome location near some of the best food and bars in the city. We will definitely be back!

Awesome hostel handsdown the best hostel I've stayed at. Staff are the nicest people i have met and super helpful if your looking to party this is the place to be as they have something irganised for every night of the week definitely coming back here :) seriously words can not describe how much i love the staff.

• 12th Oct 2014

Dirty , very dirty I think hostel like this should take no more then 7$ per night!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Basically... the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are probably the best part of the experience. Informative and friendly as well as extremely good looking. Id happily bang at least half of them. The perfect place to stay in the best city in Europe. Couldn't have felt more at home. Xoxo

• 10th Oct 2014

OMG I love this place! It was about my 10th time in Budapest -Grandio and every vacation is excellent! Cool city,pretty much cool things to do as 'exit rooms' and going to a ruin bar. But most of all, feel like coming home in the hostel gives me the feeling I need to go back as soon as I checked out. The staff is AMAZING - CRAZY but respectful, that why I like them so much! They do everything to make sure you will have a good stay. You can check out but you can't never leave! HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!

Party hostel means party hostel. Don't expect quiet nights. Expect drunks people. Heaps of fun. Lots of events every night, almost all of them drinking related. If you're looking for a crazy night in budapest this is the hostel. If you're looking for a quiet one, stay clear and look for others.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, from exceptional and helpful staff to a brilliant atmosphere. As a party hostel it does not disappoint with a wide range of fun and enjoyable activities

• 5th Oct 2014

This is my second time staying at grandios. I was here earlier in the year. Honestly could not speak higher of this place. The staff are absolutely insanely awesome. Never a dull moment and they really enjoy getting everyone amounst the party. If I had more time I would stay there for a lot longer. Shout out to shnitz-learn how to strawpeedo mate. Because I kicked your ass and you DQ'd. Peace out grandios. Cheers for the good time and the new friendships. Until next time. DANGERRRRRR

Just a brilliant time. Hostel is made by the staff - one of a kind experience. Doing anything I can to get back.

• 3rd Oct 2014