Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Grand hostel was absolutely brilliant i had a great time here!! shout out to Gemma..she really took us under her wing. Always made sure we were ok and were having a good time. loved her. Only go here if your looking to party don't expect to have night in here. Its just the right amount of craziness. All i can say is YOU CANNOT GO TO BUDAPEST AND NOT STAY HERE.

• 20th Jul 2015

great hostel! completely recommended

Best hostel ever!! If you want to party stay here ps ren is super awesome

If you to come to Budapest to party then there is other option than Grandio. The staff is amazing and plan something every night and help you organize tours and things during the day. This was my 3rd time here and when I come back I will definitely be staying again.

One of the best places to party in Budapest. Always something going on at Grandio and the bar/courtyard is the greatest place to meet people and day drink. Staff are all amazing (shoutout to Fluuzi and Big Ed!!!!!!!)

The best hostel I've been to! Fantastic atmosphere with a lot of amazing people. Bar downstairs is awesome, and the location is great for getting around and seeing the sights in Budapest. You always end up staying longer than you expect because it is such an amazing place!

This hostel fell well below my expectations. It's the people that make the party but the people at this hostel are animals. The facilities were OK but nothing special and the beds were not comfortable. The place is extremely dirty and grungy. A big deal is made of the courtyard and bar but most of the people that hang out there are not even from the hostel. The staff aren't that friendly/helpful and aren't that interested in Budapest. Save your money and go somewhere else!

Grandio is the most mental in the best way. The ruin bar downstairs is not only beautiful, but a fun place to get smashed playing the various and inventive drinking games of the staff. Every night has a different planned activity, from drunken boat cruises to free and awesome pub crawls. Finally, the staff themselves. The are not only the craziest drunken part animals, but they are also some of the nicest and most helpful hostel staff. Special shout out to Pixie for being so handsome!

Was worried when all the reviews said it was dirty, but It was fine, I mean it wasit the ritz, but that is half the charm! Defiantly the most friendly staff at hostel I have met! Also was at retox for a bit, and same as there really friendly!!! Really cool expreacne!

Thanks to Oz and every single staff member at Grandio for making my trip to Budapest so incredibly amazing! !!! I have enough memories to last a life time just from a single week! The activities and outings that you guys organise and participate in, are just awesome! And the sense of friendliness that radiates through the whole place could be felt from the very first minute when I arrived.I ccould go on and on, so dont just take my word for it, experience it for yourselves! !!!

Such a cool hostel! Staff were amazing as soon as we arrived, we only got to stay one night because it was booked out for every other night we were staying in Budapest, but it was pretty crazy so maybe that was a good thing. Rooms weren't the most comfortable nor were the bathrooms the cleanest, but you stay here to party not for that bulls#@!. Come, party here and enjoy the Budapest nightlife!

Grandio was grand!! Booked a weekend and stayed almost a week. the staff here is also grand and Pixie is grandly sexy and his Tights are grandoise. had the absolutely grandest time here. Overall, just grand and if you don't stay here you are not grand

The staff at grandio are what makes it! Deadset biggest bunch of legends I've ever met. Always up to get loose and make sure everyone staying there is having a mad time. There are soo many fun activities to do in budapest you will never be bored. Plus everything's so so cheap. The food at the bar is MADD!! Would definitely recommend. We had the best time

Great hostel and atmosphere, really nice staff, something to do every day and each night, and really easy to meet new people!

Had a great time at grandio! Met some really great people and te staff are lovely! The hostel is very laid back and chilled out which suited is totally. Very secure- you have to wear a wristband and have a key that lets you inside the building and to your room. The bar wasn't crazy which was a bit disappointing but still it was fun and the staff led events each night (you could choose between 2) overall if you're looking for a good time and like a chilled out vibe, Grandio's your place!

Super crazy party hostel!!!!

Unreal party hostel!!!

I've stayed at my fair share of hostels in this city, but nothing has even come close to the incredible staff and wild nights found at Grandio. Words don't do this place justice. If you're in Budapest and like to party, get to Grandio. If you're not in Budapest, get here and stay at Grandio NOW!! You certainly won't regret your stay.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Seriously the most amazing 3 days. The staff, atmosphere, people, activities and entertainment were sooooooo good. Wish I was back ! No hostel like it ! Cleanliness isn't the best but that's expected when partying in the best hostel I've ever been !!! But if your toothbrush drops on the floor, that is the end lol. STAY HERE !!!!!!!!! :D

• 2nd Jul 2015

We had an awesome time at Grandio! The staff were really friendly, there were organised nights out every night, a bar open all day long and more drinking games than we could name! A great place to go if you love a good party. However the cleanliness wasn't that great, the showers were blocked and there was a weird smell in some of the rooms. Also the lockers didn't work. However overall we had a great time!