Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Stayed at the grandio last week for a few nights. Had an awesome time, good atmosphere and the staff were really fun and helpful. And a special mention to Daniel who took us to all you can eat and drink at trofea for my 21st, made it a night to remember! Would recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to come back.

• 1st Jun 2014

We had such a wicked time at grandio, the staff were all so safe, more like other guests than staff but still always there if you had a problem or needed information or cheap tickets for attractions etc. never a dull moment and met some amazing people. Most fun we had on our whole trip. No other hostel like it, we're returning ASAP

Had such a great time at the grandio party hostel! Met amazing people and the staff were brilliant. Really helpful and looked after ya. I only stayed there for three nights wish I could've stayed longer. If you like drinking, going out and having the craic then its definitely the hostel for you! I'll definitely be heading back!!

• 31st May 2014

Best hostel staff and atmosphere in Europe. We planned to go once and going back a third time in the same trip. The staff have something going on every night and let you know everything to see while you're nursing a hangover during the day. Staying here is the only way you can really experience Budapest

• 30th May 2014

Incredible hostel with some awesome staff and guests that have made another trip to this city totally memorable! Really can't wait to be back partying here again!!!

Great Hostel for exploring budapest's nightlife at its best. Superfriendly staff, located right in the heart of budapest! Definitely wanna go back there for partying!

GO TO THIS HOSTEL , you will find friends for a day, weekend and life. There is always something happening at grandio and the staff are possibly some of the coolest friendliest people around who are always willing to help. Great location as well , walking distance to most things and even if your legs don't work the staff will help you find a way of getting there!! Loved my stay, best place to party. By the way keep a look out for the stunning lady behind the bar , you will know which one ;)

Awesome party hostel. Staff were always extremely helpful and willing to go out of their way to make sure we had the best time and do everything Budapest had to offer. Great location and the best atmosphere. If you are looking to party and meet heaps of friendly and awesome people. This is the place to go !!!! Definitely recommending to friends and people l meet.

• 29th May 2014

Couldn't recommend this hostel enough, all the staff members there are legends and will do anything to ensure your stay is the best it can possibly be. The set up of the hostel is amazing aswell, having all the rooms surround a beer garden where everyone can hang out was perfect. Always different events and tours being offered daily so you can see Budapest from every angle. Can't wait to come back!!! :)

• 28th May 2014

Ive been to grandio 3 times now and will be returning in september.... and likely every year till they no longer let me in. Staff are absolute tits! They make this place what it is. Every night out is rocking and guarantees a laugh. Dont come if you dont like to party, if you do, then look no further.

• 27th May 2014

great fun, great time! Everyone makes you feel welcome!

Had an awesome week here at Grandio, the staff are great and make your stay so much more enjoyable as they are always having a good time with everyone and organizing cool stuff to do. The rooms are good and I loved that we met up with the other party hostels every night for all sorts of drinking involved events. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Budapest and want to meet people and party or even if you are up for a quiet drinks.

My brother and I stayed at the grandio for 5 days and 4 nights and absolutely loved it. Budapest was out favorite city during our euro trip, mainly because of this hostel and it's amazing staff. There's something going on every day and night. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time while in Budapest.

• 24th May 2014

Amazing hostel. The staff are super friendly and interactive.. The set up is awesome, and there are events organised for every night of the week. Highly recommend staying at this hostel if you're looking to have a good time partying.

• 23rd May 2014

Don't let the looks of the place deceive you, as soon as you walk through the doors your welcomed into a crazy new world of partying and fun! Although the Hostel may not be the best or cleanest around, the staff and the atmosphere of the place make up for it tenfold! A typical day consisted of: waking up around 11am, going down and having an amazing breakfast, getting a few beers at the bar, hitting the convenience store for more alcohol, seeing the city, then returning to party at the Grandio!!

• 23rd May 2014

Craziest, most fun atmosphere I've ever experienced in the hostel. Staff was awesome and very accommodating. Just a great time in general!

Spent a good week at the Grandio! The drinks are cheap and there is something to do every night of the week and I'm sure it is only going to get better when summer comes! The staff are easily some of the best staff that I've ever met at a hostel. Big shout out to Danny and Kitchy! I would definitely come back and blindly recommend it over any other hostel in Budapest (especially Retox) Somebody stole my friends iPhone cable though, who steals an iPhone cable?!

Loved Grandio! Amazing staff who were so onto it with info about Budapest and made our trip so much fun.

• New Zealand

Where to begin! This is definitely my favorite hostel and if you want to party there is no other place than here. Ihave been here twice now.....bothyimes are a bit of a blur with the amount of alcohol I consumed I remained drunk for days after leaving Grandio without any drinks. The staff tho are what really make the place, I will have more stories of the staff than I do of the actual city. I can not wait until I make it back there, until then I will wear my Grandio shirt and Improvisor proudly!

Grandio was great!! Probably one of the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff is amazing and really helpful. As soon as you walk in there you feel welcome and like at home. Getting checked in and being told what's there to do and where to eat/drink/party without even asking, while having a beer. Really, what's not to like? Definitely will go back!

• 19th May 2014