Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Great spot! Serious fun to be had, theres stuff organised every night and you can party till the early hours and not get in trouble. My type of place!

Definitely worth staying here, had the most amazing time and met the most amazing people. Staff are all awesome and the nights out are insane

• 31st Aug 2014

Nice place for partying. Avoid if u want to sleep, even a little bit.

Amazing stay at grandio. 2nd time in Budapest, after 3 nights in grandio I went back to the hostel I had stayed at my first time around, planned 3 nights there but cancelled after my first night and went right back to grandio. Awesome atmosphere awesome people, prepare to party to love it.

For a party hostel it actually felt very safe/ quiet/ clean. Friendly staff and lots of events organised each night which helps meet people on your travels

• 30th Aug 2014

If you want sleep stay somewhere else. If you want to drink and party stay here.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • abolas

Arrived at the Grandio alone since my travel buddy wouldn't arrive for 2 days. My first day I noticed how friendly, chill and DRUNK everyone was so I decided to join in. Although compared to many of the staff and guests I'm a lightweight drinker I managed to have an extremely good time. From the Beer Olympics with Jess's Tits (Staff) to the Spa Party, Jaeger Train, Boat Party and Open Mic Night I had a blast. Although not one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in it DEF one of the best.

It's the best place I've been to make the party. The staff is incredible , included the bar staff. Yes there's an outdoors bar at the hostel. It's one of the reason this the best place to party. However, if you want a quiet and clean place, go elsewhere.

The grandio hostel, was awesome. I felt part of the family there, and found the atmosphere really happy, and ready for a party.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had one of the best weeks of my life at this hostel! It is as the name suggests a party hostel so there is always different daily activities happening around the hostel like drinking games, pub crawls, beer bikes, river boat parties, jager trains and much more! Now the facilities are pretty run down because of the amount of people coming in and out of this hostel. But if that doesnt bother you this is the place to stay, the staff get just as rowdy as the guests and join in on the party!

Really liked the vibe from this hostel. If you want to party this is the place to go. If you need dark and quiet to sleep do not stay here.

So it was a good party hostel. Don't expect it to be clean or anything but If you don't mind roughing it for your stay there you should have a good time. They organize all your evening events which is great, but you could probably stay somewhere nicer and go there to get the party atmosphere.

We've stayed in many hostels throughout our travels, however, none in which were run by a bunch of 'kids' with no idea! There is no such thing as a reception/check in point at this hostel, they simply yell at you from a second floor asking "what ya doing"?, or "you right"?, as if you're lost/trespassing on private property. You have an allocated bed in an allocated room, but you are swiftly told "Do not get too comfortable", as people can sleep wherever they please. Checked out after 1 night.

• 20th Aug 2014

The people and the fun at Grandio are second to none. It was my favorite place I've stayed so far on my backpacking trip and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a crazy fun experience!

• 20th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

You are welcomed like family into this hostel and applauded when you leave (if you ever manage to leave, that is). The staff are incredible, and besides from organising insane parties each night and drinking right along with you their knowledge of this city and what to do is beyond belief. From the courtyard bar to it's perfect location in the heart of Budapest, Grandio has an atmosphere like I've never seen before. There's something here for everyone and I cannot recommend this place any higher

Great beer garden and vibe

• 15th Aug 2014

if you want to party this is the place. Lost my soul here for a week over Sziget festival. Best week of my life! Facilities are average and so is cleanliness, but the atmosphere/staff/other guests make up for it. LETS SZIGET F****D! x

It was great to stay at this Party Hostel

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

First time and I'm sure won't be the last stay here. Had an amazing stay at Grandio! The staff made the stay awesome and were really helpful throughout the 3 nights we had there (not enough but the weekend was fully booked so get in early!). By far the most fun I've had in a hostel. Shout out to Oz , Kenz and Odds (great game)

• 6th Aug 2014