Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

I fell in love with this place. I will definitely stay at this hostel next time I come to Budapest.

• 1st May 2015
  • Ukraine

Awesome time, exactly as advertised. Was only there for a night but met some great people and had an excellent time on the ruin pub bar crawl. Great place for solo travelers looking to meet people and drink.

The name says it all. This was surely a party hostel. The atmosphere was great and people were having a great time. The staff was so friendly and really made people feel welcome. I would reccomend this hostel to my friends and other travelers. The price was fantastic and the people were off the hook. The location was great and the staff was helpful in finding places to go in Budapest. Thanks for a great weekend my friends and I had an absolute blast.

Staff and guests,are so crazy..good location..definietly coming back some other time

Wow what a place. If you're looking for peace and quiet this isn't the place for you. If your looking for comfort this probably isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for a a amazing time, amazing people and a brilliant atmosphere this is the place for you. Great location as well. Can't wait to go back!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

little far from the subway if you compare with another hostels....its a "hippie" style..in the morning nodoby in recepcion to checkout (9am) and I needed my deposit...

Let's just say I booked 3 nights and I stayed for 5, could have stayed longer but I don't think my body could handle another night of getting white girl wasted ! I am a solo girl traveler and I made soooooo many friends staying at this hostel. If you have FOMO (fear of missing out ) then you'll be getting wasted every night your there but it's such a good time ! The staff are right there beside you every beer (or bottle of wine)of the way !!! Seriously considering making another appearance!

This is a place where you will literally eat, sleep, drink, repeat. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, daily events to fuel your alcoholism. You will want a full week here to experience each night! Will definitely come back.

Wow what a great building! Awesome layout with the bar in the central courtyard makes for a great social atmosphere. Sadly I was a bit ill whilst there so didn't get to party much, so will have to hit it hard next time! The building shows it's age but the showers are hot and the vibe is good...and it's cheap as! One note, rooms at the front get a fair bit of street noise but then again you don't really stay here for the quiet!

Place is sweet. I had fun. I stayed 6 extra nights. Do it. Pixie has an ok beard but a great set of legs. He can get it.

LOVED the parties

• 16th Apr 2015

Loosest and most fun I've had at a hostel. Staff are awesome and always have things planned for the guests. Wicked underground bar and beer garden as well. If you're keen for Party this is the place to be

Excelent Staff and atmosphere! An awesome experience for young people, a must do in Budapeste! Definitely comming back this summer. The staff is awesome and always have something to do to unite de hostel people!

Room was freezing cold

Loved the atmosphere! The staff cleaned the rooms and washrooms every morning which was nice and there were always good things to do at night. My only disappointment was when my toiletries were stolen (presumably by the staff because I got two of the 4 things back when I asked).

best place on earth loved every second of it the staff make you feel like your part of the grandio family and not just another guest and the events every night are so good absolutely legendary I'll deffenely be coming back here everytime I am in buderpest love this place and pixy and Coltrane have the best tights :) you guys are all champions

• 12th Apr 2015

So much fun, the staff were awesome and really helpful with everything. A special shout out to Binsh, you're an absolute legend! As soon as I get the chance I will be back, if you're looking for a place to party, this is it.

Rhys and I had an amazing time here. We'd live there if we could. We will be back. I have no idea where that week went- it's a blur of great food and better company, seeped in alcohol. There are fantastic places to get cheap hangover food just around the corner. Definitely needed. Repeatedly. It's so good we got it even when we weren't hungover (when drunk). Thank you to the staff who made us feel so at home, and quickly became friends. You're in our thoughts, hearts, and livers. Laila&Rhys

Had an seriously amazing time at this place! The staff were all really helpful with everything we needed and gave us great ideas on where to eat and where to visit during the day and at night. Also being able to buy tickets here for events in town was really helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have an amazing trip in Budapest! Already planning a trip back to visit!

Grandio is in a great location as it's in walking distance of all the tourist attractions in Budapest and the quirky thrift stores. You feel the buzzy atmosphere almost instantly upon entering the hostel, the staff are super friendly and create a welcoming and relaxed environment for all. My only gripe would be the lack of plug sockets in our room - in a 4 man dorm there was only one plug socket point so there should really be extension plugs provided.

• 9th Apr 2015