Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Stayed here over new year with a couple of friends. The staff were really helpful and keen to get everyone involved. As it was winter the bar downstairs was shut but this didn't stop us from being sociable and meeting lots of the other people staying there. Brilliant place to stay, but not for the faint-hearted so be prepared for some late nights and a lot of drinking!

• 29th Dec 2013

Great time with awesome staff that are willing to do anything to ensure you have a ripper time in a beautiful city

• 22nd Dec 2013

Great house, great staff, we really had a blast in Grandio ! The place is lovely, and party's on all the time: that's what we were looking for, thank you guys for your help and your energy every night and day ! See ya soon !

This place will always feel like home!!! NO PLACE BETTER! Best parties in the world. The STAFF make the all difference. Shout out to Brooks and Emily- kick ass managers. Lordie, Hansel and Lia being the BEST full-timers and the awesome "new" bitches Jimmy Flake and Kitchy. Counting the days until I can come back!! xx

Bloody awesome place!! Great staff, great events, great place to get messy!!

i think this is a good hostel only in summer,couz when i was at grandio bar was closed and everywhere was stink ...wifi sucks, good position and friendly staff

best hostel ive stayed at.. some of the best ppl i have met and can party hard.. NO REST FOR THE WICKED.. IF U DONT STAY AT GRANDIO U ARE AN AIDS MONKEY........

• 10th Dec 2013

Grandio was the best possible hostel we could have picked the staff were amazing and made every part of our stay easier and more enjoyable! I would definitely love to go back at some point! That hansel... So hot right now!

• 9th Dec 2013
  • Afghanistan

Best hostel i've been to, amazing time, amazing people. Would definitely come back

this was the most unreal hostel we have ever stayed in, it wasn't super busy because of off-season, but we had a great time and met some unreal people !! and we are already planning our trip back. The staff was super cool and helpful, they told us where to go and what to do to be able to pack in the most amount of stuff for our three days in budapest. Our trip would have been completely different if we stayed anywhere else, STAY HERE for real.

Truly an oasis from the harsh cold of Budapest winter. The best staff of any hostel I've stayed at, everything is cleaned daily and you will never be short of things to do wether It be day or night time. Just prepare yourself to have fun, and that'll be all you need. Grandio forever.

• 28th Nov 2013

very fun hostel with good helpful staff

The only place to stay in Budapest. Grandio is a festival with no stage, a monument to hedonism and debauchery and my no.1 happy place. Rumour has it there's a city outside the hostel walls during the DAY! I did not see that. For those not adverse to daylight there's plenty to see and do; lists of which have been compiled by some of the most friendly and helpful staff i've ever partied with. Don't book anything important the week after your visit, you will extend your stay, everyone does.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Came to Grandio with 6 friends for my 21st- best decision ever! The staff were really welcoming and friendly, and were always up for a party. They told us where to go in the city, best bars/eats for the daytime and then where to have the best nights out. Quieter in the winter, but that means you get to know everyone better! Two nights just weren't enough, I'll be going back soon!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great staff, great facilities, great atmosphere, great time! Thanks for the (lack of) memories guys! We had the sickest time!

• 22nd Nov 2013

Very poor security..around 300 euros were stolen from the bags of one of my friend and the hostel staff did nothing. Very dirty toilets and things looked very messy. the worst hostel I have ever stayed in.

Grandio was awesome. Booked 4 nights ended up staying 6 nights. Staff are great to party with and there is something awesome going on every night. €0.33 beers the one night was crazy. Can't wait to go back and party at Grandio.

Thanks for everything guys, had an awesome stay and visit to Prague cause of you guys.. will try and swing by again during the summer!!

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Pakistan

Grandio was exactly what I was expecting- a dope hostel for party people. I loved the atmosphere and the art. Staff was super friendly and helped me with everything I needed, especially Coltrane. Would definitely come back if I ever hit Budapest.

• 9th Nov 2013

We spent very good time in Grandio.

• 8th Nov 2013