Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

great fun, great time! Everyone makes you feel welcome!

Had an awesome week here at Grandio, the staff are great and make your stay so much more enjoyable as they are always having a good time with everyone and organizing cool stuff to do. The rooms are good and I loved that we met up with the other party hostels every night for all sorts of drinking involved events. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Budapest and want to meet people and party or even if you are up for a quiet drinks.

My brother and I stayed at the grandio for 5 days and 4 nights and absolutely loved it. Budapest was out favorite city during our euro trip, mainly because of this hostel and it's amazing staff. There's something going on every day and night. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time while in Budapest.

• 24th May 2014

Amazing hostel. The staff are super friendly and interactive.. The set up is awesome, and there are events organised for every night of the week. Highly recommend staying at this hostel if you're looking to have a good time partying.

• 23rd May 2014

Don't let the looks of the place deceive you, as soon as you walk through the doors your welcomed into a crazy new world of partying and fun! Although the Hostel may not be the best or cleanest around, the staff and the atmosphere of the place make up for it tenfold! A typical day consisted of: waking up around 11am, going down and having an amazing breakfast, getting a few beers at the bar, hitting the convenience store for more alcohol, seeing the city, then returning to party at the Grandio!!

• 23rd May 2014

Craziest, most fun atmosphere I've ever experienced in the hostel. Staff was awesome and very accommodating. Just a great time in general!

Spent a good week at the Grandio! The drinks are cheap and there is something to do every night of the week and I'm sure it is only going to get better when summer comes! The staff are easily some of the best staff that I've ever met at a hostel. Big shout out to Danny and Kitchy! I would definitely come back and blindly recommend it over any other hostel in Budapest (especially Retox) Somebody stole my friends iPhone cable though, who steals an iPhone cable?!

Loved Grandio! Amazing staff who were so onto it with info about Budapest and made our trip so much fun.

• New Zealand

Where to begin! This is definitely my favorite hostel and if you want to party there is no other place than here. Ihave been here twice now.....bothyimes are a bit of a blur with the amount of alcohol I consumed I remained drunk for days after leaving Grandio without any drinks. The staff tho are what really make the place, I will have more stories of the staff than I do of the actual city. I can not wait until I make it back there, until then I will wear my Grandio shirt and Improvisor proudly!

Grandio was great!! Probably one of the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff is amazing and really helpful. As soon as you walk in there you feel welcome and like at home. Getting checked in and being told what's there to do and where to eat/drink/party without even asking, while having a beer. Really, what's not to like? Definitely will go back!

• 19th May 2014

We were initially skeptical of the quality of Grandio just based on the price and the nature of "ruin hostels" in Budapest, but our expectations were completely blown away. The real selling point for Grandio is the staff - they make it absolutely impossible to have a bad time. Their recommendations for where to eat, drink, and explore were all spot on. Grandio absolutely made our experience in Budapest and we would recommend them to anyone

If you're looking for Party this is The place to stay. Facilities can be improved but the garden is really nice. Good location. No credit card.

Grandio Party hostel felt safe and secure and was a great location in Budapest. Staff was super welcoming and a ton of fun! This party hostel is a great atmosphere if you're looking to party in Budapest. The rooms and bathrooms aren't super nice but, the price is good and if your main objective is to party and have a good time it outweighs the mediocre rooms/bathrooms.

• 11th May 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, staff is awesome, the bar dope, vines are super fun. Only stay there if hours looking to party, have a great time, and down multiple Bronsons

Went to Grandio for a friends birthday and had a great time! Knew exactly what we wanted which was a lively place, it lived up to expectations. Stay at this hostel only if you want to drink and party!

Probably the greatest hostel in europe! The staff are some of the best craic to be had and are always making sure that everyone has a good time all the time! The location is right in the centre of everything and if you need information on things to do there's always someone around to help. Dont think ive ever partied so hard or will again! Definitely the only party hostel to stay in while in Budapest!

• 7th May 2014

If you are a young international traveller, then Grandio Party Hostel is the place to stay in Budapest. It is one of many connecting chain party hostels in Budapest and it is the best one. The staff are very friendly and quite knowledgable not only in creating a great party atmosphere and giving you a fun night. But also the great attractions and sightseeing things to do. they will happily arrange anything you want to experience if it's within their grasp. The beer garden is very clean.

• 6th May 2014

This place was amazing!! Had 3 of the best nights ever with these guys! The staff really knows the city and is super helpful! The nightly events are great!! Very friendly staff! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 6th May 2014

Best hostel in Europe. Best crew working there. Will be back no doubt.

• 3rd May 2014

Within 5 minutes of walking into this party palace, I got a raging erection. It stayed that way for the entire duration of the stay. To be honest the only reason I left was to fly home to have a doctor look at the previously mentioned erection.