Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Sick hostel, sick people, sick atmosphere. GO STAY AT The Grandio ASAP! My room was good and a great shower. The bar is cheap and the social areas unreal. When I arrived I got the best welcome from Fluuzi and Avril who are both ******* legends. The quests here as well are all up for partying all the time, and with staff like Fluizi, Avril, Oz, Gemma, Pixie, Gimli, Big ed and Stiffy, you are gonna have an amazing time! I have no idea how they work so hard and party like nutters.

If you want to have tons of fun in Budapest this is the place to be.

Grandio= the very best place to stay in Budapest. great bar downstairs, sick street art and decorations everywhere, and clean rooms and showers. The staff will ensure you have a good time, no matter what. Special shout out to Stiffy for being an absolute legend! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for. A good time with great people

When we arrived at grandio, we literally thought the entrance was a joke before you walked in. It wasn't. While we were more than keen to be at a party hostel, used condoms, broken glass, cigarettes littered everwyhere and severed dolls heads hanging from the trees didn't exactly scream party to us. We had to wait outside our room for 45 minutes until the previous guests actually left and when we got in, the room was a pigsty with orange juice spilt all over a bed. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 4th Aug 2015

What can I say about grandio, had an insane week with great people, vibe in the hostel is incredible, the courtyard is the perfect place to wake up in on a hangover, this place is made by the staff running the place, absolute legends, fluzy cheers for the Check in, big ed- constantly showing me up in a drink off and making me look like a 5 year old girl, you're a legend and every other staff member. Great hostel, will be back

This is by far the best hostel I've even stayed at. The people are awesome. The staff there are the best. So cool. You know you feel the vibe. If I get a chance to go to Budapest again, trust me I'm staying here. And anyone who wants to simply enjoy their stay, go here. Simply fascination!

Had the best time ever at Grandio Party Hostel! as soon as you arrive you feel at home and very welcome; the staff are all fantastic and always up for a great time and a good chat. There's plenty of activities to get involved in and the staff have plenty of advice to give about what to do whilst in Budapest. shout out to fluuzi, you're the best! can't wait to come back again :)

Really fun place with stuff going on everynight. Could never get bored

• 25th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This has been one of my favorite hostels in Europe. Every day was fun and full of booze-induced chaos. The staff had excellent suggestions on what to do for a different adventure every night.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Grandio is perfect for the 24/7 party goers. However when we walked in one of the common rooms was absolutely filthy and was covered in chicken bones. The staff are helpful and a good laugh. Think they have more fun than the guests. However we were greeted by a staff member who was drunk from the night before and was still drinking. Quite off putting. However a sober member of staff welcomed us and informed us well on all the nightlife, attractions and places to eat.

Grand hostel was absolutely brilliant i had a great time here!! shout out to Gemma..she really took us under her wing. Always made sure we were ok and were having a good time. loved her. Only go here if your looking to party don't expect to have night in here. Its just the right amount of craziness. All i can say is YOU CANNOT GO TO BUDAPEST AND NOT STAY HERE.

• 20th Jul 2015

great hostel! completely recommended

Best hostel ever!! If you want to party stay here ps ren is super awesome

If you to come to Budapest to party then there is other option than Grandio. The staff is amazing and plan something every night and help you organize tours and things during the day. This was my 3rd time here and when I come back I will definitely be staying again.

One of the best places to party in Budapest. Always something going on at Grandio and the bar/courtyard is the greatest place to meet people and day drink. Staff are all amazing (shoutout to Fluuzi and Big Ed!!!!!!!)

The best hostel I've been to! Fantastic atmosphere with a lot of amazing people. Bar downstairs is awesome, and the location is great for getting around and seeing the sights in Budapest. You always end up staying longer than you expect because it is such an amazing place!

This hostel fell well below my expectations. It's the people that make the party but the people at this hostel are animals. The facilities were OK but nothing special and the beds were not comfortable. The place is extremely dirty and grungy. A big deal is made of the courtyard and bar but most of the people that hang out there are not even from the hostel. The staff aren't that friendly/helpful and aren't that interested in Budapest. Save your money and go somewhere else!

Grandio is the most mental in the best way. The ruin bar downstairs is not only beautiful, but a fun place to get smashed playing the various and inventive drinking games of the staff. Every night has a different planned activity, from drunken boat cruises to free and awesome pub crawls. Finally, the staff themselves. The are not only the craziest drunken part animals, but they are also some of the nicest and most helpful hostel staff. Special shout out to Pixie for being so handsome!

Was worried when all the reviews said it was dirty, but It was fine, I mean it wasit the ritz, but that is half the charm! Defiantly the most friendly staff at hostel I have met! Also was at retox for a bit, and same as there really friendly!!! Really cool expreacne!

Thanks to Oz and every single staff member at Grandio for making my trip to Budapest so incredibly amazing! !!! I have enough memories to last a life time just from a single week! The activities and outings that you guys organise and participate in, are just awesome! And the sense of friendliness that radiates through the whole place could be felt from the very first minute when I arrived.I ccould go on and on, so dont just take my word for it, experience it for yourselves! !!!