Grandio Party Hostel Reviews

Nagy Diofa Utca 8, Budapest, Hungary

Absolutely amazing stay at Grandio! The staff are incredible and make you feel so welcome. Choices of events every night which were so fun. Could've been cleaner but it really didn't matter because the stay as a whole was so incredible. Dying to go back some point soon!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Best staff, best atmosphere, and the most fun I've head at any hostel while traveling Europe. If you want to party all day and all night and meet like minded people from around the world then this is the place for you. There is a different alcohol fueled event every night of the week. Don't expect to sleep much at all but it will be the time of your life.

Biggest party hostel I've seen so far!

I really wish there was a super excellent choice for staff. I've never felt so welcomed by an entire staff team. They make you feel right at home immediately. The hostel itself is unreal... huge open courtyard/bar super combo where everyone hangs out. There's a street with amazing food a block away. Right in the center of the city. The rooms are also friendly and social. All around the best time I've had at a hostel. I will be back (for real).

• 24th May 2015

You'll enjoy this place if you don't mind living like a gypsy, otherwise stay away.

Easily the best place that I have stayed in Europe! The staff are amazing and the atmosphere is insane! Gaurunteed to have the time of your life and would recomend this is a must do in Europe

• 23rd May 2015

This place is mad!! We were only sorry we had only allowed time on our trip to stay there for 2 nights

• 22nd May 2015

To preface this review, my sister and I stayed here (both mid-late 20s) and neither of us are big partiers. We didn't notice until right before we got there that it is a big party hostel, so we were pretty apprehensive. BUT, as long as you bring shower shoes & earplugs, then it's a great place. Everyone was really nice and we had a lot of fun, especially on the bar crawl. NOTE: If you are not into people having sex in your room, then get a private room (we did, thank god)

Grandio was one of the most fun hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was super awesome, the location was great and the atmosphere was unbelievable. If you're looking to have fun during your trip to Budapest there's no other place to stay!

Awesome hostel ! Really cool to go out and meet people, went there alone but didn't regret it Staff is cool and friendly, and there are plenty of party events organized ! Due to the quite heavy rain during my stay, some common parts were a bit wet and muddy, but they did their best to keep it clean (but toilet seats and rooms were clean, which is the most important !) I strongly recommand this hostel ! One of my best stays in Eastern Europe

If you are visiting Budapest then you MUST stay at Grandio! Don't miss out, just book it!

Bunch of legends! Never stayed at a better hostel, it's just constantly an amazing freaking time. You'll want to extend within an hour of being there! And leaving is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do! Love you all! Miss you xx

These guys really made us feel like we were a part of the Grandio family! Gemma is amazing!!

• 20th May 2015

Not your everyday hostel. This place is an adventure in itself. Really made me fall in love with the city. Location is perfect. The staff at Grandio truly are the best people, really make you feel welcome and they party harder than anyone I've ever seen. Pinchy was an especially gracious host, always helpful and an all around great guy. The bar downstairs has an amazing atmosphere and is a good way to meet people with great food cheap drinks and just an awesome place to hang out. Must stay here!

Great place to meet people and party. The staff are super helpful and welcoming. They'll out drink you so please do not attempt to beat them. There were parties planned every night (and day I suppose?) and the staff helped organize group activities like caving and beer bike tours. Fell in love with the city and Grandio. I will definitely be back. xx

• 16th May 2015

Grandio is unbelievable! The staff are incredible, they have something different planned for everyday, and they make you feel like apart of the family as soon as you walk in! The location is perfect, the people are perfect, everything is perfect. 100% the best hostel we have stayed at in our two months of travel! There is no doubt in my mind that I will be back to see my Grandio family

When we booked Grandio we had no idea what we got into, but it turned out to be our favorite hostell on our interrail. From the moment we walked in to the sad moment walking out we felt at home. The staff is AMAZING and even though it is a pure on party hostell they booked us great activities during the days aswell. Felt like we had the marauder's map of Budapest. Thank you so much for making our 3 nights in Budapest wonderful, we'll be back soon!

We had an amazing time at Grandio. The staff really make the hostel. Every night there is something fun going on. Shoutout to Gimli for following through on odds. 81! I will never forget witnessing that.

AMAZING hostel. Already looking in to coming back. If you want to drink, meet friends and party - this is the best place in Budapest! The staff are awesome and will sort anything you want to do during the day as well as making sure you're involved going out at night. Awesome place, awesome people. Stay here!

• 9th May 2015

Grandio is a party hostel and it doesn't try to hide that fact. Expect to party, expect to be drunk and expect to have an amazing time. The staff party right alongside you but there's always someone looking out for you, and I know from personal experience that there will be someone there to pick you up from the bathroom floor and put you to bed. Such a great experience especially due to the amazing staff. Love you guys, we will be back.