Superb 251 Total Reviews
Superb 251 Total Reviews
Granny's Inn Hostel Located at 53, Blanche Huber Str, Sliema, Sliema.
Malta
Sliema SLM2057 53, Blanche Huber Str, Sliema
91% 251
35.9132970 14.5000219
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Extremely clean hostel with great staff. I would just say that common room areas could do with more life. Great value for money and definitely worth staying for 2-3 nights.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

I adored my stay. It was very sad to leave :( I wish Aaron and Julia all the very best :)

3rd Aug 2016

Brilliant hostel, brilliant host; thank you Aaron!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

We had such lovely time at this hostel. Amazing! Peaceful, great location, GREAT STAFF, clean.. Nothing to complaint. AC for hot nights and little lockers for your important stuff. Perfect for even staying longer. I bet this is the best hostel to go to in malta. Thank you guys! -Finnish girls-

• France, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Probably the best hostels I have been to.

19th Jul 2016

Can't say enough about the amazing staff, very chill and knowledgable. Bathroom doors lock a little funny so you might end up walking in on someone getting in the shower like I did. They work perfectly fine if done correctly though, I had no issues myself

13th Jul 2016

The hostel is well located in a very quiet neighborhood, close to bus station. Bathrooms are clean and numerous ; however I had hot shower only in the 1st floor's bathroom. Rooms are good, with a fridge, a sink, linen closets and good mattress ; no air-con but big fans, so it's not too hot. They have (small) lockers for 1€ (?!) and a big kitchen in the main area. Wifi is good despite some short disconnections and the staff is very helpful. Good value for money, I'd recommand !

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

My friend and I really enjoyed our time at Granny's Inn Hostel and it feels very much like a home away from home! It's out of the Malta party scene so perfect if you are looking for a more relaxed experience. The only recommendation we have is that the hostel directions be updated with the name of the bus stop with which to get off at from the airport as we had a little bit of a struggle finding the hostel! Definitely recommend staying here!

17th Jun 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at Granny's Inn. The hostel is small, clean and cosy. Sliema is a beautiful area and Aaron and Julie were supernice and helpful with everything during my staying. I would definitely come back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Loved my stay at Granny's Inn, I ended up extending my stay. Aaron and Julie are awesome loved the vibe of the hostel - very relaxed and chilled out!