9.0
Superb 242 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 242 Total Reviews
Granny's Inn Hostel Located at 53, Blanche Huber Str, Sliema, Sliema.
Malta
Sliema SLM2057 53, Blanche Huber Str, Sliema
90% 242
35.9132970 14.5000219
    Rooms available

13th Jul 2016

The hostel is well located in a very quiet neighborhood, close to bus station. Bathrooms are clean and numerous ; however I had hot shower only in the 1st floor's bathroom. Rooms are good, with a fridge, a sink, linen closets and good mattress ; no air-con but big fans, so it's not too hot. They have (small) lockers for 1€ (?!) and a big kitchen in the main area. Wifi is good despite some short disconnections and the staff is very helpful. Good value for money, I'd recommand !

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

My friend and I really enjoyed our time at Granny's Inn Hostel and it feels very much like a home away from home! It's out of the Malta party scene so perfect if you are looking for a more relaxed experience. The only recommendation we have is that the hostel directions be updated with the name of the bus stop with which to get off at from the airport as we had a little bit of a struggle finding the hostel! Definitely recommend staying here!

17th Jun 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at Granny's Inn. The hostel is small, clean and cosy. Sliema is a beautiful area and Aaron and Julie were supernice and helpful with everything during my staying. I would definitely come back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Loved my stay at Granny's Inn, I ended up extending my stay. Aaron and Julie are awesome loved the vibe of the hostel - very relaxed and chilled out!