Grannys Hostel Reviews

Jl. Pura Martasari 28, Kuta, Indonesia

stayed in a nice hostel with an laid back atmosphere and funny staff. wanted to check out after 2 nights, but i felt very sick probably because of some beach food i had, or probably way too many vodka redbulls who knows:) so i checked out but couldnt really move on. they asked me if i was ok and if they could help me. when i asked to shower they said yes of course and let me sleep in the entrance hall ( very very bad hangover) and offered me a ride to the next hostel when i wanted to go

Really great hostel!! Staff are so nice, great place to meet people! I had a lot of fun here :)

This is a very nice hostel in a quit area of Kuta, it is a bit far to walk to the beach or shopping/nightlife area of Kuta, so hiring a motorbike or taking a taxi is recommend. I really liked the staff, the are very friendly. The garden is nice to relax and mingle with other guests, although due to construction work it can be noise during day. I would go back here!

Lovely staff! Such a warm welcome

• 6th Oct 2014

Amazing Staff immediately make you feel like family, so accommodating and never say no. The hostel is beautiful and so tropical. After traveling for hours I arrived and JJ introduced me to all the people staying there even the dog. Breakfast included such a nice touch. I would only say the staff could try or keep their voices down in the early morning as most people have been out late. Balto the owner is so kind hearted and really creates the atmosphere, he also helps local children.

I absolutely loved my stay at Granny's. The moment I walked in the door they knew my name and introduced me to everyone. I met many people from all over the world and always had someone to explore with. The food is good and the staff is amazing. We spent a lot of time playing music inside or in the back and singing. Although many people go out in Kuta I had no problem staying at Granny's hanging out with people or going out with others. I will definetly stay here again!!!!

• 26th Sep 2014

Although i stayed only one night i really enjoyed my time there. Facilites are really good, place is clean and staff is friendly. Will recomend the place to anyone. Tnx ;)

Such a good atmosphere and a great place to meet other travellers. Had to get a taxi into kuta but it's very cheap. Staff could be a bit unhelpful about making plans for wherever you were travelling onwards to.. don't book transort through them because they overcharge. They said they provided a shuttle to the beach but don't, they order a taxi.

• 6th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel, the staff is so nice and really helpfull. One of the best hostels i have ever been! And i certainly come back some day!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere and staff go out of their way to ensure you have the most comfortable stay. I would definitely stay there again, and would highly recommend it to other travelers.

The best hostel ever!!! If you want to have good time in Bali and meet great people : this is the place to be! There is the most amazing back yard with barbecue and where the breakfast is served (good breakfast)

Not the best location as you have to walk 20 mins or take a taxi to the beach. Great staff, great atmosphere, would recommend it!

What should I say...this hostel is amazing, the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, the crazy parties we had - The Arack ;) The beds and rooms are nice with air con! The foods good! They organise a shuttle bus to the beach everyday for guests who wanna go there and they also have their own hangout spot at the beach which is really not to be missed! Gonna miss Granny's and all the fun we had!

Awesome place to meet people! The staff is the absolute best too! I'd def stay there every time I go to Kuta.

Great atmosphaere with guitar music.

We really loved this hostel! It´s so easy to meet new people and make new friends. This hostel offers many activities. We would definitely go there again !!!!

I stayed there only for two nights but the staff made me feel like I lived at the grannys for years already! Very qualified and helpful guys with a lot of humor and they treat you more as a friend than as a customer. Very special in Kuta!

Just as everyone says. One of the best hostels for meeting people to hang out and travel with. The Lovina tour is really great! The staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is non-stop. Not too close to the beach but not a bad walk and taxis are cheap to share! The fun at granny's never stops!

Grannys is so far away from the beach (25 mins walking). The staff is cool. Atmosphere is unbelievable! With the exception of the location, i definitely recommend this hostel!! :)

I love this place and would stay here next time I go to kuta. The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere great! You feel like you're one big family! And they'll help you with anything you need!