Grannys Hostel Reviews

Jl. Pura Martasari 28, Kuta, Indonesia

Although i stayed only one night i really enjoyed my time there. Facilites are really good, place is clean and staff is friendly. Will recomend the place to anyone. Tnx ;)

Such a good atmosphere and a great place to meet other travellers. Had to get a taxi into kuta but it's very cheap. Staff could be a bit unhelpful about making plans for wherever you were travelling onwards to.. don't book transort through them because they overcharge. They said they provided a shuttle to the beach but don't, they order a taxi.

• 6th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel, the staff is so nice and really helpfull. One of the best hostels i have ever been! And i certainly come back some day!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere and staff go out of their way to ensure you have the most comfortable stay. I would definitely stay there again, and would highly recommend it to other travelers.

The best hostel ever!!! If you want to have good time in Bali and meet great people : this is the place to be! There is the most amazing back yard with barbecue and where the breakfast is served (good breakfast)

Not the best location as you have to walk 20 mins or take a taxi to the beach. Great staff, great atmosphere, would recommend it!

What should I say...this hostel is amazing, the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, the crazy parties we had - The Arack ;) The beds and rooms are nice with air con! The foods good! They organise a shuttle bus to the beach everyday for guests who wanna go there and they also have their own hangout spot at the beach which is really not to be missed! Gonna miss Granny's and all the fun we had!

Awesome place to meet people! The staff is the absolute best too! I'd def stay there every time I go to Kuta.

Great atmosphaere with guitar music.

We really loved this hostel! It´s so easy to meet new people and make new friends. This hostel offers many activities. We would definitely go there again !!!!

I stayed there only for two nights but the staff made me feel like I lived at the grannys for years already! Very qualified and helpful guys with a lot of humor and they treat you more as a friend than as a customer. Very special in Kuta!

Just as everyone says. One of the best hostels for meeting people to hang out and travel with. The Lovina tour is really great! The staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is non-stop. Not too close to the beach but not a bad walk and taxis are cheap to share! The fun at granny's never stops!

Grannys is so far away from the beach (25 mins walking). The staff is cool. Atmosphere is unbelievable! With the exception of the location, i definitely recommend this hostel!! :)

I love this place and would stay here next time I go to kuta. The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere great! You feel like you're one big family! And they'll help you with anything you need!

Athmosphere in this hostel is awesome. Staff is so helpful, allways friendly and remembers your name, from your first to your last day. Maybe showers and toilets are not the comfortablest, but they do there job.

The staff and atmosphere of Granny's are Great. They're so friendly and chill and it's such a cool place to meet people. Even comes with breakfast in the morning. Only problem was that I got bedbugs there. The staff assured me they were Mosquitos, but they were definitely bed bugs. Just check your bed first for signs of bedbugs, and otherwise a great hostel.

Do their Lovina Tour!! Best tour on Bali

I loved it! A really good place to meet people and the staff was amazing and helpful. Thank you!!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Finland

Amazing atmosphere. You will easily meet people do go out with or to travel with! The location is not as amazing as the rest but a taxi to town takes about 5-10min and costs about 2-3$ and you always share the taxi anyway. Quiet at night! Best place to stay in Kuta in my opinion.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I usually avoid Kuta like the plague, yet a late night arrival meant that i spent a night at Granny's. This is the best hostel i've ever stayed at. It's big, clean, the atmosphere is great and staff are excellent. They got me completely set up for my travel through Indonesia. They picked me up from the airport, got a money exchanger to come to the hostel to change my money, organised my boat to the Gilis, and gave me plenty of helpful advice. The people at the Hostel were great too.

• 2nd Jul 2014