Grape Garden House Reviews

340-15 Seogyo-dong, MaPo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Very well located and clean hostel!

Pretty decent hostel for the location and price. Recommendations: Change security door codes once a week at least; make the door codes more complex; place spare and unassigned dorm keys in a secure box accessible only by staff members with a key they keep on their body at all times.

• 17th Aug 2015

Very good hostel in a fantastic location right in the middle of Hongdae and only a 2 min. walk from Hongik University subway/metro station.

I only stayed for one night - everything was great and clean. The only downside is that there was no shampoo/toothpaste/body wash provided.

• 15th Aug 2015

The hostel is located on a great area with access to loads of shops and restaurants, the hostel is brand new so everything is immaculate. The wifi is excellent and the free breakfast is a great plus. The 3 girls who work here are amazing and make you feel at home. They'll offer advice about the local area and are very friendly to talk to. One of the girls even makes amazing postcards which you can buy. The owner was very friendly and offered to take me out for dinner at a local restaurant.

Both, Korea, and Korean people are great, and the Grape garden is an example of that, very comfy and clean room, very safe as well

I was supposed to stay for 2 nights but the hostel and the staff were so nice i ended up staying for 2 weeks! Everything is clean and fresh.

Was our first hostel in Seoul and we really couldn't ask for a better area. Right off the fashion street in Hongik University. Located down a nice quiet street but close enough to the bars, restaurants and buskers. Super clean, TV in our room, felt like a hotel! Very friendly and accommodating staff. Nice self service breakfast. 10/10.

Really nice hostel. Very clean.

More variety in breakfast options? :p

Great hostel, great location. Could use a comfortable area for hanging out. Private rooms are excellent, dorms are standard. Staff are knowledgeable and fun.

The Guesthouse is clean and facilities are good. We were welcomed with friendly smiles and the owner had no problem giving us directions and helping us out! There is even a lovely hammock to lounge in with some famous statues as your companion (if you don't mind David, Caesar, Madonna and Mother Mary given you the eyes). Hongdae is right on your doorstep, 123 and you are there! The only issue was with some people making a lot of noise in the early hours of the morning.

Loved my stay. Great location; clean; private bathroom. Staff were friendly.

• 16th May 2015

Amazing guesthouse, sincerely. It was our best place to stay in Seoul. We appreciated the location, the advices of the team, and pretty much everything there. We would just recommend them to provide to their future hosts some free soap and shampoo, and to mute the passcode on the doors which was doing a bit of noise at night. Otherwise, don't change anything :-)

the place is tip top! Brand new facilities. Beds were really comfortable, bathroom and shower was great. Internet was super fast. Very secure. Friendly and helpful staff. perfect location next to bars, restaurants and night life. The owner Min and his staff took me out for some bbq and drinks (be careful of the soju! It'll creep up on you haha). I stayed at the old Grape Garden House years ago and this place is a definite step up from the original. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

hope they can get their kitchen ready soon

The people here were great. I was very impressed!

I feel its important to note that they no longer accept credit cards. Unfortunately, this was the main reason I booked my stay here. I had an overnight layover on my way back to the U.S. after traveling throughout Southeast Asia for a month and was out of cash (and unable to get more). That being said, they were very nice about the situation and we were able to work something out! I am very grateful! Great directions and good area of Seoul. Still doing renovations, but everything is nice and new

• 26th Apr 2015