Grape Garden House Reviews

340-15 Seogyo-dong, MaPo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The Guesthouse is clean and facilities are good. We were welcomed with friendly smiles and the owner had no problem giving us directions and helping us out! There is even a lovely hammock to lounge in with some famous statues as your companion (if you don't mind David, Caesar, Madonna and Mother Mary given you the eyes). Hongdae is right on your doorstep, 123 and you are there! The only issue was with some people making a lot of noise in the early hours of the morning.

• 16th May 2015
  • South Africa

Loved my stay. Great location; clean; private bathroom. Staff were friendly.

• 16th May 2015

Amazing guesthouse, sincerely. It was our best place to stay in Seoul. We appreciated the location, the advices of the team, and pretty much everything there. We would just recommend them to provide to their future hosts some free soap and shampoo, and to mute the passcode on the doors which was doing a bit of noise at night. Otherwise, don't change anything :-)

The people here were great. I was very impressed!

I feel its important to note that they no longer accept credit cards. Unfortunately, this was the main reason I booked my stay here. I had an overnight layover on my way back to the U.S. after traveling throughout Southeast Asia for a month and was out of cash (and unable to get more). That being said, they were very nice about the situation and we were able to work something out! I am very grateful! Great directions and good area of Seoul. Still doing renovations, but everything is nice and new

• 26th Apr 2015