Grape Garden House Reviews

340-15 Seogyo-dong, MaPo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The location is perfect in a walk distance from subway. The shared female room is not comfortable as good as I thought. There's only 1 shared bath room. We spent there a few days and had to share this room with young hostel staffs (Chinese speaking group). So surprised that they left the luggages and all the stuffs so messy in room. There's no space for us to place our luggages. We've to leave them outside the room! So annoying & lauding of their talking at late night.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

The door could not be locked from inside. We loved to have our own bathroom but it's too small for toilet + shower.

People here are very nice, and sympathetic 👍🏻it's my experience to live in a hostel, and I really have a good time~I will choose it again if I go to Korea~~

• 4th Oct 2015
  • China

I extended 3 more nights! (Total 6nights) I guess that explained my experience of stay..Min and the other staffs are helpful and friendly. Although we arrived in the morning and had no place to check in but the rest and a shower did help us gain some energy. The toilet at lady dorm is clean, but not always super clean, anyway I'm happy with it. Their services are good and I will come back again! The place is quite even its in HongDae!!

I was staying in the female dorm. which is very near to the common room. hence it can be very noisy. my first night there, a guy was on the phone for 2 hr at 2am. and during my second night, there was a group chit chatting. it will be a great place if you think you be out partying all the night. but if you looking for a quiet place to rest at night, this is not a good choice the location is good, near hongdae subway. and the bed is comfortale I

One of the best hostels I've been. The staff is very friendly and whiling to help. The breakfast is good and they have it anytime available so you don't have to worry of waking up at a certain time. The location is very good close to a subway station ( just in 2 stations you can reach the city center) and in an area with a lot of good Restaurants. I really enjoyed my stay here and I'll definitely recommend this hostel: It is quiet, very clean and the atmosphere is very good!

In general, the Grape Garden House turned out to be a really good hostel. It's located in a convenient location close to subway and city centre. In addition, there are many restaurants, shops and bars nearby. The staff was really helpful and great, and the cleanliness in our twin bedroom was exceptional and the rooms are quite modern. However, two things bothered me: First, the walls are extremely thin and it's very loud. Second, the security codes at the door should be changed once in a while

• 22nd Sep 2015

Great location near Hongdae University with tons of shops, restaurants, bars, and about 10 minutes walk from this hostel to the subway. Mr. Min (owner) is very friendly and helpful with all your needs. He even invited me to have drinks with his friends in the courtyard. I had a private twin room, and the room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was very clean as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Sep 2015

I had a great stay here! Very clean and highly recommended!

Had a great stay here. Breakfast is included! The rooms were tidy and beds were comfy. Bathrooms were shared but fine and clean enough. There was extra space to hang out in which was nice. Centrally located in hongdae near everything. Overall highly recommend!

great location, friendly staff, great value for money and very clean! An absolutely perfect place to stay in Hongdae. Recommended

Conveniently located, the hostel had a new and modern look. All in all a great place to stay

I see few guests would stay in the lobby for breakfast or what , the lobby always seem empty though it's a comfortable area . The location was quite difficult to reach at first , but soon I find many restaurants and shops nearby , which is convenient

Min the manager helped my cabbie on the phone to find the place. It is located in the heart of Hongdae, one of the coolest places in Seoul. It is surrounded by cool shops and awesome places to eat. My room was super clean (I mean cleaner than my own apartment). The AC worked well and the sheets and bedding were very high quality. Min even once came with me to the ATM so can he can translate an error message for me. The staff go above and beyond and the location can't be beat.

Everything was good. I surely recommend it to my fellow friends who wanna go to Korea. Min and his workers are very nice to me. Worth it!. If I were to ko to Korea again, Grape Garden House would be a place to stay. :)

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Very well located and clean hostel!

Pretty decent hostel for the location and price. Recommendations: Change security door codes once a week at least; make the door codes more complex; place spare and unassigned dorm keys in a secure box accessible only by staff members with a key they keep on their body at all times.

• 17th Aug 2015

Very good hostel in a fantastic location right in the middle of Hongdae and only a 2 min. walk from Hongik University subway/metro station.

I only stayed for one night - everything was great and clean. The only downside is that there was no shampoo/toothpaste/body wash provided.