Great Glen Hostel Reviews

South Laggan, Spean Bridge, Loch Ness, Scotland

Great Glen Hostel was a great find for our family of six. We rented out a room for five and a room for two that were co-located and close to a bathroom. Rooms each had their own computers and a good wifi signal. The common areas were large and well equipped. We arrived by car, but the hostel was easily accessible to public bus transportation. Overall. Excellent value for money in a great location!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

It was good stay. there was only thing with my trip. i booked for 5 people , however we turn up 4 people. i tried to call a day before however it went to answer machine. when we checked in we have been charged for 5 as it could have been charged for 4 people staying in the hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

The one suggestion that I would make is to post the hours off the front desk/grocery shop. We had planned a very early departure and would have purchased our breakfast supplies the night before had we known the desk only opened at 8:00AM. I acknowledge that we failed to ask the nIght before, which would also have solved our problem. Otherwise, we had a very pleasant stay and found the common kitchen to be superbly equipped.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks guys for making my short stay at the Great glen Hostel so enjoyable, I only wished I could have stayed longer. I

• 18th Jul 2014

we only stayed a night but would sleep tree again.

• 11th Jul 2014

Great hostel, great location

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

When I stayed at the hostel it was very quite, so I can't give an good or excellent rating because I didn't see any other travellers!

• 23rd Jun 2014