Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's located right next to the river, has very spacious rooms and a homely vibe. Highly recommended.

Great hostel close to the central market, baths and other tourist sites are within walking distance. Friendly staff, great environment, it was like I was staying in a friends apartment. Very clean and affordable. There was great kitchen and laundry services as well!

Homely and clean. Staff are always on hand to advise or help you out with anything. Very central location, easy to get to any part of the city. We've had a wonderful time there, would definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 1st Sep 2014

Amazing little find in Budapest! A small hostel with big rooms - no bunk beds In our room and we had our own little "nook" with personal lamps and plenty of space, even though we paid the very reasonable price for a 7-bed dorm. We loved the location by the river, close to lots of restaurants and the attractions on the Buda side. Not right in the party center of town, but we liked that, and budapest is very walkable overall.

Best hostel I stayed in while travelling. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the building had so much character. The room was very clean as was the kitchen. The kitchen was very well equipped! The bathrooms were nice and plenty big enough. Can't recommend this place enough and it's central location without being noisy makes it even better!

Absolutely great! They were really accommodating and helpful when my bag got stuck at the airport for over a day. I would stay here again in a heartbeat :)

Group of 4 19 year old girls. We were slightly dubious about this place ( seemed a bit backstreet and crampt from photos) but we were pleasantly surprised and more than happy! Had a private, spacious 4 bed room with no bunks. Sometimes a short wait for a shower but really wasnt an issue. The staff were great and gave us some fab going out recommendations. Our cheapest hostel when interrailing and one of the friendliest. Definitely recommend. Great location.

• 14th Aug 2014

Good location. Helpful staff but had issues trying to print and only one staff members computers connects to the printer and she isn't there all the time. Nice big rooms but the beds were hard as rocks.

We don't offer printing as one of our services. when we can we do this as a favour, as we did in your case, but we don't guarantee access to a printer at all times. There are many internet cafes and printing shops in Budapest to which we can give directions.

Quiet apartments with small rooms. Close to river in a safe neighborhood away from bars and noise. Relaxing.

Really enjoyed my stay at this lovely hostel with super freindly & helpful staff. Has a nice homely feel, little kitchen & basic amenities you need. Recommend if you want to enjoy this beautiful city, but also get some sleep after enjoying the city nights. Thanks again to the lovely staff :)

location is near of the liberty bridge,convenient to vaci and value for money an old but well-kept house with big and clean room, quiet and the staff was very nice ,kind and helpful. Great internet ,in room too All together ,our stay went very well.

• China

I stayed at the Green Bridge Hostel for 3 nights early august and it was absolutely fantastic. Stay here and you will feel like you're staying at a friend. I felt comfortable straight away like no other Hostel previously. Rooms where nice too. No bunk bed, lots of space. The staff have been really nice and very helpful and gave loads of recommendation for where to go, during the day and also for the evening. The hostel is conveniently located and you can access lots of places within 15min walk.

• 1st Aug 2014

Great hostel. Big airy dorm room with high ceilings in a beautiful old building. The staff were super friendly and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014

The hostel has a friendly environment, when you see the lobby you will understand it. Because it is not a lobby, it is a sitting room. You can talk to people there and you will see all of them are very friendly. They do their best to help you whenever you need. It was great.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Turkey

This was one of my favourite hostels on my travels and I stayed in 12 hostels. Hostel has a really nice chilled out atmosphere and you feel right at home, (was nice place to be after a long night of drinking and partying). Staff were so nice as well, always friendly and willing to answer any questions you have (I even got a free beer randomly). Good price, very good location and very clean too, I would stay here again if I came to Budapest

sooooooo awesome! im coming back (hope you dont mind) everyone was super lovely and friendly. really great vibe and location! can't rave about it enough.

This hostel was totally unlike any other we stayed in! After being in a few party hostels in other cities, we got to Budapest and instead had this totally different hostel inside an authentic building. Very cool place, although not really the place to go for nights out and partying and is a pretty small hostel.

Amazing community environment! Met tons of great people to go out with and party with! A really at home atmosphere, I would 100% stay here again. Staff amazing and willing to go the extra mile to help with whatever was needed!

The beds might be a bit hard, but everyone who works there is extremely kind, friendly and helpful. They keep everything clean and are always up for a good chat. Doing everything to make their guests happy. The common area is great to meet people, or just hang out to cure your hangover. The hostel is very central and a great starting point for day and night activities. There is a market and ceveral shopping facilities near by. A corner shop that's open until late is 20m away. Thanks guys!

I can´t think of anything wrong in this hostel. The best: a very big and confortable room