Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Absolutely great! They were really accommodating and helpful when my bag got stuck at the airport for over a day. I would stay here again in a heartbeat :)

• 17th Aug 2014

Group of 4 19 year old girls. We were slightly dubious about this place ( seemed a bit backstreet and crampt from photos) but we were pleasantly surprised and more than happy! Had a private, spacious 4 bed room with no bunks. Sometimes a short wait for a shower but really wasnt an issue. The staff were great and gave us some fab going out recommendations. Our cheapest hostel when interrailing and one of the friendliest. Definitely recommend. Great location.

• 14th Aug 2014

Good location. Helpful staff but had issues trying to print and only one staff members computers connects to the printer and she isn't there all the time. Nice big rooms but the beds were hard as rocks.

Quiet apartments with small rooms. Close to river in a safe neighborhood away from bars and noise. Relaxing.

location is near of the liberty bridge,convenient to vaci and value for money an old but well-kept house with big and clean room, quiet and the staff was very nice ,kind and helpful. Great internet ,in room too All together ,our stay went very well.

• China

I stayed at the Green Bridge Hostel for 3 nights early august and it was absolutely fantastic. Stay here and you will feel like you're staying at a friend. I felt comfortable straight away like no other Hostel previously. Rooms where nice too. No bunk bed, lots of space. The staff have been really nice and very helpful and gave loads of recommendation for where to go, during the day and also for the evening. The hostel is conveniently located and you can access lots of places within 15min walk.

• 1st Aug 2014

Great hostel. Big airy dorm room with high ceilings in a beautiful old building. The staff were super friendly and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014

The hostel has a friendly environment, when you see the lobby you will understand it. Because it is not a lobby, it is a sitting room. You can talk to people there and you will see all of them are very friendly. They do their best to help you whenever you need. It was great.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Turkey

This was one of my favourite hostels on my travels and I stayed in 12 hostels. Hostel has a really nice chilled out atmosphere and you feel right at home, (was nice place to be after a long night of drinking and partying). Staff were so nice as well, always friendly and willing to answer any questions you have (I even got a free beer randomly). Good price, very good location and very clean too, I would stay here again if I came to Budapest

sooooooo awesome! im coming back (hope you dont mind) everyone was super lovely and friendly. really great vibe and location! can't rave about it enough.

This hostel was totally unlike any other we stayed in! After being in a few party hostels in other cities, we got to Budapest and instead had this totally different hostel inside an authentic building. Very cool place, although not really the place to go for nights out and partying and is a pretty small hostel.

Amazing community environment! Met tons of great people to go out with and party with! A really at home atmosphere, I would 100% stay here again. Staff amazing and willing to go the extra mile to help with whatever was needed!

The beds might be a bit hard, but everyone who works there is extremely kind, friendly and helpful. They keep everything clean and are always up for a good chat. Doing everything to make their guests happy. The common area is great to meet people, or just hang out to cure your hangover. The hostel is very central and a great starting point for day and night activities. There is a market and ceveral shopping facilities near by. A corner shop that's open until late is 20m away. Thanks guys!

I can´t think of anything wrong in this hostel. The best: a very big and confortable room

One of the best hostels I have ever visited. People there are really nice and helpful. Totally easy to find and easy to reach by metro. At last but not at least, it is close of the best places with restaurants and local bars.

Friendly hostel with helpful staff (allowed us to print some tickets off their computer and loaned us an adaptor) in a cool old building. Right near liberty bridge which meant it was easy to find again even after the ruin bars! Lockers provided though require own padlock. No aircon in room but wasn't a problem, as the building stayed cool despite the weather. Overall really good value for money and would recommend to anybody staying in Budapest

• 10th Jul 2014

Really happy with the green bridge, awesome all around. Staff were friendly and helpful, location was walking distance from pretty much everything( 1 block off the Danube), nice atmosphere where people talked to each other, not a party hostel so it was fairly quiet and not rowdy. Everyone was really respectful, I felt very comfortable there. Beds kinda sucked but that was the only downside. I'd stay there again and probably will since I loved Budapest so much.

• 9th Jul 2014

Very nice place to stay - homey, and the staff were extremely nice. The location is also quite nice - easy walk to many of the attractions in the city.

I really liked this place but it is not so central. It is great if you are 2 or more people but if you are by yourself, I recommend staying closer to the Jewish Quartre. The staff here are amazing. It is a lovely place to stay.

Beds were very hard and pillows very small. Had to borrow a pillow from the lounge