Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Always helped you navigate the city and gave you ideas of things to do. Clean bathrooms and warm rooms. Can't ask for much more! I loved my stay here!

• 30th Dec 2015

A really lovely place to be! The hostel lies central, you can reach everything important within little time. The rooms are furnished fondly, so you get a feeling of being at home. Whenever you have a question, the staff will help you out - and if you want to have a nice talk with a cup of tea, you get that as well ;) I can only recommend this place to stay when you travel to Budapest.

• 29th Dec 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. The location is perfect, the old building is beautiful, and the beds are comfy. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. They recommended the best hidden places in the city. Very clean hostel! Highly recommended!!

• 1st Sep 2015

This hostel was In an ideal location, just steps away from the metro and the main streets. Information given by the staff was useful and free maps helped a lot! I enjoyed the calmness of this hostel it's small yet there was always people around. The only thing j expected that we didn't have was air conditioning or at least a fan that was definitely needed. Thank you green bridge I will definitely be returning.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Wales

Very nice, small, mellow hostel in a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful! Good vibes all around.

I stayed at the hostel two different times and both times were very pleasant experiences! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The hostel itself is very clean and comfortable. The atmosphere is chill and relaxing. The location is great!

I enjoyed my stay here. Friendly staff awesome guests. Close to the river and the citadel hill. And Gellert. Pretty far walk to ruin bars but do-a-ble.

Alright hostel. Kind of dirty, definitely cock roaches (old building so that's expected). Tiny kitchen. Big beautiful courtyard right in front- but you can't use it. Not even to drink a coffee and read a book alone. Staff is hit and miss. Beds were terrible- really hard mattresses.

Good location right next to Vaci Utca, the Danube and the Grand Market. Kitchen facilities was an added bonus.

The location couldn't be better! Right by the central market, the green bridge, and metro/tram stops. The staff were all so helpful with our questions about Budapest. They recommended a great little square full of cafes the locals go to for breakfast and gave us tips about the public transportation and getting around the city.

The hostel was one of the most ‘genuine’ experiences so far. By genuine I mean it’s housed in a Hungarian apartment block. That being said, however, the bed I slept on was like a raised block of wood and the pillow i was given was like a folded t shirt. They also didn’t have a printing service (first time so far where this has been a problem) so we had to print our bus tickets at the local metro which was annoying. Friendly staff and quiet guests made for a somewhat comfortable stay.

Budapest ! One of the best cities i have ever visited and Darius, Judit and Viktoria these 3 people will make your stay even more beautiful.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • India

Great for solo travellers

The staff is super friendly there and actually very helpful. THe place is very cozy, it has a kitchen and tea and coffee for free there. And the whole hostel is so clean! Was a pleasure to stay there. Highly recommend it

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Russia

Like stay at home! Thanks!

This was a great hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was amazing and transportation into the main part of the city was easy. My only complaint was the hostel was very hard to find. Other than that I really liked this hostel.