Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

I enjoyed my stay here. Friendly staff awesome guests. Close to the river and the citadel hill. And Gellert. Pretty far walk to ruin bars but do-a-ble.

The location couldn't be better! Right by the central market, the green bridge, and metro/tram stops. The staff were all so helpful with our questions about Budapest. They recommended a great little square full of cafes the locals go to for breakfast and gave us tips about the public transportation and getting around the city.

The hostel was one of the most ‘genuine’ experiences so far. By genuine I mean it’s housed in a Hungarian apartment block. That being said, however, the bed I slept on was like a raised block of wood and the pillow i was given was like a folded t shirt. They also didn’t have a printing service (first time so far where this has been a problem) so we had to print our bus tickets at the local metro which was annoying. Friendly staff and quiet guests made for a somewhat comfortable stay.

Budapest ! One of the best cities i have ever visited and Darius, Judit and Viktoria these 3 people will make your stay even more beautiful.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • India

The staff is super friendly there and actually very helpful. THe place is very cozy, it has a kitchen and tea and coffee for free there. And the whole hostel is so clean! Was a pleasure to stay there. Highly recommend it

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Russia

This was a great hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was amazing and transportation into the main part of the city was easy. My only complaint was the hostel was very hard to find. Other than that I really liked this hostel.

• 13th Aug 2015

Fantastic hostel. I would definitely stay again. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff were as helpful as one could ever expect.

• 8th Aug 2015

The woman on reception when we arrived was super helpful and friendly. Throughout our stay we found all the staff were really pleasant. We couldn't fault the location of the hostel or the cleanliness. However the common room was the reception which for us limited the ability to socialise and have a 'hostel experience'. Our room didn't have a fan or air con which meant at times it was unbearably hot. The kitchen was small and we would recommend not cooking meat as the stove doesn't get that hot.

Brilliant hostel. Staff were incredible, every single member was helpful and friendly without being overbearing. Really beautiful building and was perfect for a stay in such an enchanting and memorable city. Would definitely stay again.

It had a kitchen which was good but the stove is very weak. Good location as it is near the metro station where you can get to anywhere in the city from. Also next to the bridge to take you to Buda. The rooms were quirky and comfortable. We asked for a 7 bed dorm and ended up in a little room off the 4-bed so was kind of private and a nice surprise. It was a very chilled atmosphere rather than party. Good wifi. Recommend staying here

Amazing! smack in the middle between Buda and Pest, it was great. Staff was more than great. A big shout out to Judit for making me feel wonderful and listening my music while making tea for me!

We had an amazing stay! The staff was really nice, helping, 24/7 available and always in for a chat. It was a much more pleasant atmosphere then we originally expected from their website and we are likely to return.

• 31st Jul 2015

Standard hostel. Location was great. No A/C, so can get a little warm, but it was fine when we stayed in July.

I loved this place, everyone was very friendly :)

This place had a wonderful atmosphere and feel to it, the staff were fantastic and everyone was friendly. I'd definitely stay again. The only improvement I can think of would be to add a sign outside - we walked right past several times before finding the entrance.

A nice hostel in a quiet part of budapest. nice staff but slightly too far from the city centre for our group

Great hostel! Best staff ever!

Really enjoyed my stay! Reception was really helpful and friendly, which fostered a great atmosphere for the communal space. Rooms were spacious and clean. Location was amazing, really close to sites and interesting places. The only negatives would be that there weren't quite enough bathrooms during peak times, and that it got very hot in the rooms (perhaps a fan or two in the rooms?). But it wasn't a big deal. I had a great time and would come back again!

The staff was very friendly and ready to give advice on places to visit, where to go out, how to use transportation... Most of the time, there are people hanging out in the common room, so it is easy to meet people. The beds were not too bad for a youth hostel but the city was stifling, and so were the rooms. Showers are not very practical but it is okay. Not a bad location although it is the very touristic part (avoid going to the restaurant in the nearby streets).

The best hostel I've been so far, really well set up, clean, comfy, well organized. Virag has a wonderful energy and she is super friendly and helpful with the guests. I highly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3