Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

This place had a wonderful atmosphere and feel to it, the staff were fantastic and everyone was friendly. I'd definitely stay again. The only improvement I can think of would be to add a sign outside - we walked right past several times before finding the entrance.

Great hostel! Best staff ever!

The best hostel I've been so far, really well set up, clean, comfy, well organized. Virag has a wonderful energy and she is super friendly and helpful with the guests. I highly recommend this hostel!

One of my favorite hostel in the world! Cosy atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities and it has a great location. When I come back to Budapest I will for sure gonna stay there again :) And Virag is the coolest host ever :p

Friendly staff, great location, not a very lively common area, but the city is already lively :). Great shower!!!

The hostel, though pleasant overall, is extremely crammed. Tiny wc and shower facilities, and area for having your breakfast or a meal. If the clients travel with suitcases, which they spread open on the floors of the bedrooms, then you can hardly walk (but this is no the fault of green bridge). The saving grace of the place is the helpful staff and rheir good linguistic abilities in other than the mayar language.

This hostel is a really nice and cheap option for the budget traveler. It has everything you need (lockers, showers, information, very cool in the summer) and it was in one of the best locations I've seen. It was very close to the Gellért Baths which was nice. As it is close to the river, it also makes it very easy to find your way back. Finding it for the first time is a little difficult because it's only marked on a door buzzer. Only improvement: better beds. Other than that, great hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are friendly and can give lots of recommendations on what to see and eat, the hostel is clean and has a good kitchen. atmosphere was great.

I enjoyed it a lot. Perfect location. Clean facilities. Quiet at night for the most part. And the value for what you pay can't really be beat.

Overall an OK hostel. You'll sleep well, it's in a good location and clean. Wasn't too impressed with some of the employees, they didn't seem too enthusiastic about helping with places to go, and a couple didn't seem knowledgable about the city. However, some were great--it was hit and miss. I also felt like it was lacking a friendlier atmosphere; It was harder to make friends here than other places I've been. The kitchen is tiny! Internet is decent, better in the common area.

simply amazing

Great hostel. It's in an apartment block so you get a real feel for hungarian living. Not far from shopping district, quite far from tourist attractions, but budapest is so big that having both would be impossible. Doors weren't locked to rooms but there were lockers so I didn't feel too bad about it. Met some great people here and really enjoyed budapest and would come back in a heartbeat!!

Fantastic value for money. The hostel is close to everything, but on a quiet street - so you can definitely get some rest. Suits both people looking to partying Budapest, as well as travellers needing a rest. Staff is fantastic. Tip: while in Budapest go caving, and visit the train graveyard.

No complaints. Clean place and helpful staff.

Vicky, Unita (?), Danny and Nicola were all very friendly and helpful! Great location within walking distance to main square and restaurants. Room was spacious and clean. We had our laundry done and it was done within the same day. The only con would be that bathrooms and showers were often occupied so you had to wait as there weren't many of them. Otherwise very pleasant stay!

Pros Great Kitchen: many utensils and hobs, oven, toaster and kettle. Very nice rooms and good room layout - felt very homely. Very nice clean showers. Friendly staff. Good location, right next to the river. Safe atmosphere Cons Long walk from main stations (30-40 mins) Good location - right next to the river Overall Fantastic stay - would highly recommend!

staff were amazing. went out of their way to help me with my cancelled bus. Clean. Good location.

The staff were welcoming in general. I arrived in the morning and they allowed me to check-in early. The shower was a little bit difficult to control but I could finally manage it.

• 25th Jun 2015

"What?! 100% rating?!" Yes, that's exactly what I thought as I skeptically booked this hostel. But my skepticism was gently brushed away as I stayed here for the course of 7 nights. Amazing travelers pass through this comfortable and home-like hostel. Staff were extremely friendly and I hope to keep in touch with the great people I met here. There may be other great accommodations in Budapest, but be sure to check out this hostel before you make a final decision. Also, great taste in music here

Loved this hostel!