Green Bridge Hostel and Apartments Reviews

22-24 Molnar utca, District 5, Foldszint 7, 1054 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

staff were amazing. went out of their way to help me with my cancelled bus. Clean. Good location.

Loved this hostel!

Everything about this hostel is AMAZING! I have been traveling for 2 months now all over Europe and I have never been to a hostel I liked more. It's in a beautiful old residential building in the center of town which means vaulted ceilings and mosaics on the floors. It really fit in with the vibe of the rest of the city. Extremely homely feel, friendly staff (the receptionist eve made me tea when I mentioned I had a sore throat!), and my 4 bed room didn't have bunk beds! that was a first =)

Quiet hostel but well-located. Very friendly and helpful staff. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

bed was so small and inconvenient. but the room was quite spatious.

Great hostel!!! Didn't feel like a hostel there is a real homely feel about the place. Equipped with everything you need... Strong wifi, lockers in the room & super friendly staff! Showers were nice with strong water pressure. Prime location! Central to everything for the price point I was very impressed!!!! :)))

This is a very nice hostel. Quiet compared to many of the other hostels I've been in, which I appreciated very much. Look forward to returning on my next trip to Budapest!

• 20th Mar 2015