Green Diamond Hotel Reviews

96 Hang Bac Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Super location in the thick of it... Staff very helpful - with a newbie that could perhaps learn a bit more before tacking it on alone. We booked our Halong Bay and Sapa trips through them and were very happy. No separate shower area but bathroom cleaned every day. Nice breaky too.

I had just one night in Hanoi and the Green Diamond was perfect! The staff were lovely - friendly, accommodating, helpful, and strong enough to carry my luggage up the couple of flights of stairs to my room. It's in a great spot in the heart of everything but still quiet. And my room was clean and pleasantly appointed. Would definitely recommend.

Good location and kind..