Green Elephant Reviews

57 Milton Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa

WiFi bandwidth needs to be upped - it's horrible, especially at peak times.

Amazing time x very eco friendly building which I love. Great recommendations of activities. Extremely comfortable place. I was a girl in a mixed dorm but felt safe and there are well protected areas in the bathrooms for privacy. Staff are kind and amazing. People were awesome.

• 12th Jul 2015

So glad I decided for the Green Elephant as my first Cape Town hostel, so much I booked it again when I returned to Cape Town . Great location and very frinedly staff which makes you feel at home directly, especiall thanks to Edwina . Loved the garden bar where always nice interesting people hang out good selection of craft beers and the pool. Both my rooms were good, clean and nice painted walls and f Also the Observatory area is a great part of CT , with good restaurants and vintage shops