Green Elephant

8.0
Fabulous 114 Total Reviews

• Romania, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Had a lovely stay and the staff was very welcoming and helfpul. Edwina was an excellent host and helped me out with any questions I had.

20th Apr 2017

No breakfast. Otherwise great!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
4.3

Very average hostel. I stayed 3 of my planned 5 nights as I got serverly bitten by bed bugs in the 6 person dorm. When I told reception they were so in fazed by this that it must happen ALL the time. They offered to spray the bed but I wanted to move to a cleaner hostel. I only got 50% of the money due back Generally ok vibe but location isn't ideal, some restaurants but generally a bit of a dodge area

• Iceland, Couple, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Great staff, clean hostel with good vibe!

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

Loved our stay here at Green Elephants!, Our room was lovely and big. The common area in the Main building was lovely with good prices at the bar!. There was a good selection of restaurants and shops just down the road (try sticky fingers!). We booked all our tours through them and did the table top mountain tour with Nyashe which was incredible! Recommend!! . The Wifi didn't work in our private rooms across the road from the Main Building, so kept having to go over to use it.

25th Dec 2016

Had a really good vibe and a friendly atmosphere. One can meet localites as well as international backpackers here. However, few things can be improved. Like Internet connectivity, maintaining the swimming pool. I enjoyed my stay at Green Elephants, worth recommending to others.