Green Elephant Reviews

57 Milton Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa

So glad I decided for the Green Elephant as my first Cape Town hostel, so much I booked it again when I returned to Cape Town . Great location and very frinedly staff which makes you feel at home directly, especiall thanks to Edwina . Loved the garden bar where always nice interesting people hang out good selection of craft beers and the pool. Both my rooms were good, clean and nice painted walls and f Also the Observatory area is a great part of CT , with good restaurants and vintage shops

Although away from the prime sightseeing of the city centre, this hostel and its nearby buildings is a fantastic set-up. Incredible staff and comfortable facilities. Highly recommend.

Nice atmosphere and staff willing to help when needed. However, according to Hostelworld I should not have had to pay the amount I paid to do the reservation, and I paid it.

• 16th Jan 2015