Green Field Hotel Reviews

423 Cua Dai St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Nice and helpful staff, the rooms were clean and good!

Nice pool, friendly staff. A little bit far from the main acient town but it's ok for renting a motorbike to get around.

Weirdly quiet, nice staff and locations not the best but not too far from the main bars n restaurants.

Staff here are amazing. Massive bar that is great and you get free cocktails during happy hour shame it was always empty when I was there. But would chat to the girls behind the bar that were amazing! Outdoor pool and pool area which is nice. Wifi was amazing. The rooms were ok not the best showers were hot. 10-15mins walk to old town and good bars. 3km to one beach 6km to another. Food was ok but great places to eat around. If I was to go back to Hoi An I would make sure I stayed again

Actually one of the worst hotel in my entire life! I am always staying in cheap hotel but CHEAP doesn't mean it has to be dreadful! this one was 10$ per person and terrible. Well I guess some rooms can be better but ours had holes in the walls (I could see through it), holes in the windows (couldn't close them anyway), a noisy henhouse nearby, a warm/dirty pool, the bathroom was terrible (no water pressure, no water evacuation, leeking bath), we even had blood stains on our sheets, guys really?

• 15th Aug 2015

The staff is very Nice. Room are clean With aircon. I recomande

We even got a free beer!

The private room satisfied all our needs, but was not the cleanest. The toilet was dripping, the walls were a bit mouldy, nobody had cleaned under the beds for weeks, but it still felt clean enough. The staff was really welcoming, helpful and friendly and it was easy to rent a bike or a moped for the day. The pool area is nice, but the noise level inside the room (hear people talk, very loud classical music from the hall, many roosters outside) was sometimes near the knuckle.

Good service and nice room.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Malta

The dorms were really gross, for $8 it was just not worth it for the good facilities. Food was pricey and not up to standards! Staff were fine, but the gross bathroom & dorm was not worth it.

• 28th Jul 2015

Decent place, a bit outside the nightlife but nothing to stress about. Not my much interaction with the staff but they were quite helpful when I needed them.

Dorm room was terrible. Bathroom had extensive damp which resulted in the whole room smelling. The sheets had bits of dirt visible on them. This was after a very brief 2 minute viewing. Even without these hygiene issues, the room was sub-par for the price we paid - having travelled through South East Asia previously and having spent 2 weeks in Vietnam staying in hostels prior to this. We checked in and rapidly checked out - finding much better hostels in Hoi An for very similar prices.

Really enjoyed staying here! Pool is really nice as is the bar- we ended up staying here a few more Nights than planned.

Beds are terrible. It was difficult to sleep on them they were so hard. The bathrooms are moldy and disgusting. Never saw anyone cleaning. I saw a huge rat in the lobby. My room was right by the lobby and the bedroom door wouldn't even close all the way unless you pushed hard. The staff are slow. The wifi is good and the pool is just ok. Maybe this is s good hotel but as a dorm hostel I'll never stay there again and recommend you look elsewhere.

Very nice hotel with great facilities, couldn't check in until 2pm even though we arrived at 6 on the night bus but still a very nice stay here. Quite a distance away from the ancient town but easy to get anyway on the bikes they provide or hire a scooter for the day

The dorms looked like a prison and I had to were bug spray to bed.

It takes you about 10 to 15 minutes from the hostel to the Hoi An Ancient time. Staff are not really friendly but they are quite helpful. The ladder of the bunk bed is not fixated properly so it is so shaky when you climb up to my bed. Water keeps dripping to my bed from the AC. However, Green Field has the best AC ever in viet (in my own experience).

good location right next to sunflower hostel ( the party hostel). However not much of an atmosphere so if you want to meet people it might be a bit hard. it has a pool and A/C in the dorms.

It was okay for two nights but you should bring a locker for your belongings because at least the door of my dorm could not be totally closed,so no possibility to lock the door neither. Also the socket outlets didn't all work. But I liked the swimming pool and it is really cheap to rent a bike,so you are fast in the old town and at the beach.

• 5th Jul 2015

Dorm rooms were pretty basic --a bit dirty and no hot water in the shower. The pool was definitely the highlight. If I could do it over again, I would book a hotel in the actual "ancient" part. From here its a pretty long walk down there and you really need to rent a bike or motobike to get around. The pool however is definitely a plus!