Green Field Hotel Reviews

423 Cua Dai St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Dorm rooms were pretty basic --a bit dirty and no hot water in the shower. The pool was definitely the highlight. If I could do it over again, I would book a hotel in the actual "ancient" part. From here its a pretty long walk down there and you really need to rent a bike or motobike to get around. The pool however is definitely a plus!

Dorm was not nice. Bed was horrible and shower unclean.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Finland

The staff were soooo nice. Helped me book tours and looked after my suitcase while I went on a two day tour. Reply to emails quickly and know your name when you arrive. The pools lovely the bar however is pricey and not many people use it. My dorm door was always open and as it was my first hostel on this trip I felt a bit uneasy but everyone else seemed fine with it. All in all id recommend this hostel even though the beds are rock hard x

Decided to book a hotel instead of a hostel as it was only 10 dollars a night. We also got use of a pool, and the rooms came with a bathtub and balcony. The best thing was that we were allowed to have a super early check in, after coming off our bus from Da Lat at 8am. However we realised on our first morning there that we probably got such a good rate due to construction taking place at the hotel. It started at 9am both mornings we were there. Otherwise it was a comfortable stay.

This a lovely warm hotel. The facilities are great. The room size was good. The bathroom was of a good standard. The pool was a great plus. Friendly staff who did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and easy. Can not fault this hotel, and would highly recommend it to anyone!!

• 17th May 2015
  • Sweden

Greeted by juice and cookies which was very welcome. Swimming pool is nice and gets the sun for most of the day. The bar attached is a bit try hard but you can get free drinks between a certain time - perhaps 6-7 which was nice! Can walk into town easily and close to Cua Da beach (we didn't go as it was raining). Friendly staff and good WIFI would stay here again

The dormitory room is not so good as I expected. But staff are kind enough. In this hotel,there is a pool and bar&restaurant. It's good for relaxing

Dorms an after thought to the hotel, dirty damp with mould in the walls. Air conditioning didn't work, would not book a dorm room again, the rest of the hotel seemed nice so maybe other rooms would be ok but dorms are a no go, worst I have experienced in Asia so far

someone's bag was stolen from their luggage area so as with everywhere I guess be extra careful and dont leave any valuables. Breakfast was really expensive although they advertised cheaper options but the bar never opened early enough to qualify it as breakfast. free cocktails for an hour were ok, but gradually weaker and weaker. location is close enough to everything (10 minute walk to market). main plus was extra toilets/showers. but hardly any working power points anywhere.

Dorms are smelly as they are not ventilated. Very few people in the communal spaces so hard to meet new people. Bike rent is cheap and good though. And staff are very friendly. Overall not impressed.

if you dare taking a swim it's pretty cool

Staff were helpful.The bedroom had beautifully high ceilings,Breakfast was ok with buffet and could order eggs or noodle soup. Close enough to walk to old town area.Can rent bikes and get to beach in short time.I really enjoyed playing foosball in the bar.Stay here again.

The hotel is in a good location and you can hire bicycles for just a dollar! But unfortunately the 4 bed dorm we were put in was extremely damp and mouldy. The wifi only works in the lobby and we were asked to leave at 11pm so the security man could go to bed. Slightly annoying! Also the bar closes at 10.30pm, we were asked to leave and we still had over half out drinks left.

Stayed in dorm, was cheap so get what you pay for. Smelt damp, felt damp and mosquito haven. Staff were nice

Our dorm was dirty enough for there to be an ant problem which was odd as they seemed to be pretty on top of the cleaning everywhere else. Rooms are good value but the restaurant and any other service are not. Free cocktails at happy hour are a nice touch.

Fancy hotel with a swimming pool and free cocktails at the bar during happy hour. The dorm room was big, but dark and a little smelly because of lacking ventilation. Staff is quite nice compared to the super unfriendly people of Hoi an. The hotel is not in the center but the sights can be reached by walking.

Not definitely value the money. Unconfortable beds, not very clean. Staff nice thought.