Green Field Hotel Reviews

423 Cua Dai St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Worst hotel I've stayed in so far. Bathroom smelt so bad. The hotel has the potential to be good but management let's it down.

Super friendly staff! My iPhone charger broke at 11pm and they instantly provided me with a new one i could borrow for the night. Great service! Staff is always around and helps you with your bookings. We had a double room - totally worth the money! Would stay there anytime again.

Nice place to stay for the price. Front of house staff were mostly friendly. The security/motorbike rent guys out the front were annoying, always hassling you to rent a motorbike and quite rude. Also rental price seemed to vary depending who you were talking to. They also were incredibly noisy from 6am if you are in the from rooms. Housekeeping cleaned rooms daily whether you wanted them to or not. Teapots in the room were also dirty in both our rooms on arrival. Good for price though.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Do not stay here, the staff are so rude and don't speak English, it's as if you're inconveniencing them anytime you ask them something. The day I arrived there was a pile of rubbish in my room that had been there for days and didn't even belong to the other people in my dorm. I told the staff off and all they did was state at me, no apology.

Don't stay here whatever you do, worst hostel ever. The staff don't speak English and are straight out rude.

I was very disappointed in my stay at this guest house. The door to my room did not lock. The air conditioning didn't work properly and the room was very small for something that was meant to be 'deluxe'. The plug in the tub would get stuck and wouldn't come out - which meant standing in dirty shower water when trying to take a shower. This hotel is not worth the price. It is highly over priced for the service we received and the presentation/ problems with the room itself.

Greenfield was better than I'd expected. Chill and almost empty in low season. Blankets, wifi, great hot shower. Soap included, plus towel. AC great, pool decent. Staff nice at check in but made me move out of the lobby the next day where i was reading next to my bags so they could welcome other (higher) paying guests! Construction annoying. Bike rental great deal. Don't miss old city at night!

Was a nice stay at green field hotel. Good to have a pool and to be close to the old town. But don't buy train tickets at the reception. You pay double whithout being informed about a service fee or something like that.

• 9th Apr 2014