Green Field Hotel Reviews

423 Cua Dai St, Hoi An, Vietnam

I would never recommend this property to anyone. Dirty bedding, towels and rooms. Horrible and rude customer service that charged us to move rooms when we complained about a flooding shower and dirty beds, and took our deposit. All in all the worst hostel experience I've ever had.

• 19th Jan 2016

Not the best location but walking distance to old quarter. And they have bike hire too which solves any location issues. Large place, pools etc. Beds are really comfortable. However our shower sucked, it was both unwieldy and flooded. The staff however upgraded us to a better room free of charge. A small hic up but everything else was superb. Would recommend if you want a chill vibe

We spent a little over two months traveling around SE Asia, and this hotel was my favorite from our whole trip. Very clean place, friendly staff, great location, pool and free cocktails every night. Highly recommended.

• 18th Dec 2015

Nice and helpful staff, the rooms were clean and good!

Nice pool, friendly staff. A little bit far from the main acient town but it's ok for renting a motorbike to get around.

Weirdly quiet, nice staff and locations not the best but not too far from the main bars n restaurants.

Staff here are amazing. Massive bar that is great and you get free cocktails during happy hour shame it was always empty when I was there. But would chat to the girls behind the bar that were amazing! Outdoor pool and pool area which is nice. Wifi was amazing. The rooms were ok not the best showers were hot. 10-15mins walk to old town and good bars. 3km to one beach 6km to another. Food was ok but great places to eat around. If I was to go back to Hoi An I would make sure I stayed again

Actually one of the worst hotel in my entire life! I am always staying in cheap hotel but CHEAP doesn't mean it has to be dreadful! this one was 10$ per person and terrible. Well I guess some rooms can be better but ours had holes in the walls (I could see through it), holes in the windows (couldn't close them anyway), a noisy henhouse nearby, a warm/dirty pool, the bathroom was terrible (no water pressure, no water evacuation, leeking bath), we even had blood stains on our sheets, guys really?

• 15th Aug 2015