Green Field Hotel Reviews

423 Cua Dai St, Hoi An, Vietnam

The dorms were really gross, for $8 it was just not worth it for the good facilities. Food was pricey and not up to standards! Staff were fine, but the gross bathroom & dorm was not worth it.

• 28th Jul 2015

Decent place, a bit outside the nightlife but nothing to stress about. Not my much interaction with the staff but they were quite helpful when I needed them.

Dorm room was terrible. Bathroom had extensive damp which resulted in the whole room smelling. The sheets had bits of dirt visible on them. This was after a very brief 2 minute viewing. Even without these hygiene issues, the room was sub-par for the price we paid - having travelled through South East Asia previously and having spent 2 weeks in Vietnam staying in hostels prior to this. We checked in and rapidly checked out - finding much better hostels in Hoi An for very similar prices.

Really enjoyed staying here! Pool is really nice as is the bar- we ended up staying here a few more Nights than planned.

Beds are terrible. It was difficult to sleep on them they were so hard. The bathrooms are moldy and disgusting. Never saw anyone cleaning. I saw a huge rat in the lobby. My room was right by the lobby and the bedroom door wouldn't even close all the way unless you pushed hard. The staff are slow. The wifi is good and the pool is just ok. Maybe this is s good hotel but as a dorm hostel I'll never stay there again and recommend you look elsewhere.

Very nice hotel with great facilities, couldn't check in until 2pm even though we arrived at 6 on the night bus but still a very nice stay here. Quite a distance away from the ancient town but easy to get anyway on the bikes they provide or hire a scooter for the day

It takes you about 10 to 15 minutes from the hostel to the Hoi An Ancient time. Staff are not really friendly but they are quite helpful. The ladder of the bunk bed is not fixated properly so it is so shaky when you climb up to my bed. Water keeps dripping to my bed from the AC. However, Green Field has the best AC ever in viet (in my own experience).

good location right next to sunflower hostel ( the party hostel). However not much of an atmosphere so if you want to meet people it might be a bit hard. it has a pool and A/C in the dorms.

It was okay for two nights but you should bring a locker for your belongings because at least the door of my dorm could not be totally closed,so no possibility to lock the door neither. Also the socket outlets didn't all work. But I liked the swimming pool and it is really cheap to rent a bike,so you are fast in the old town and at the beach.

• 5th Jul 2015

Dorm rooms were pretty basic --a bit dirty and no hot water in the shower. The pool was definitely the highlight. If I could do it over again, I would book a hotel in the actual "ancient" part. From here its a pretty long walk down there and you really need to rent a bike or motobike to get around. The pool however is definitely a plus!

Dorm was not nice. Bed was horrible and shower unclean.

Had a really great time here. Had friends that stayed in the sunflower hotel on the same road who paid a lot more for a lot less.

• 16th Jun 2015

Nice pool! Lovely staff. Although was more of a hotel vibe than a backpackers vibe - a bit lacking on the atmosphere side of things. But a lovely place to relax!

The staff were soooo nice. Helped me book tours and looked after my suitcase while I went on a two day tour. Reply to emails quickly and know your name when you arrive. The pools lovely the bar however is pricey and not many people use it. My dorm door was always open and as it was my first hostel on this trip I felt a bit uneasy but everyone else seemed fine with it. All in all id recommend this hostel even though the beds are rock hard x

Decided to book a hotel instead of a hostel as it was only 10 dollars a night. We also got use of a pool, and the rooms came with a bathtub and balcony. The best thing was that we were allowed to have a super early check in, after coming off our bus from Da Lat at 8am. However we realised on our first morning there that we probably got such a good rate due to construction taking place at the hotel. It started at 9am both mornings we were there. Otherwise it was a comfortable stay.

This a lovely warm hotel. The facilities are great. The room size was good. The bathroom was of a good standard. The pool was a great plus. Friendly staff who did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and easy. Can not fault this hotel, and would highly recommend it to anyone!!

• 17th May 2015
  • Sweden

Greeted by juice and cookies which was very welcome. Swimming pool is nice and gets the sun for most of the day. The bar attached is a bit try hard but you can get free drinks between a certain time - perhaps 6-7 which was nice! Can walk into town easily and close to Cua Da beach (we didn't go as it was raining). Friendly staff and good WIFI would stay here again

The dormitory room is not so good as I expected. But staff are kind enough. In this hotel,there is a pool and bar&restaurant. It's good for relaxing

Dorms an after thought to the hotel, dirty damp with mould in the walls. Air conditioning didn't work, would not book a dorm room again, the rest of the hotel seemed nice so maybe other rooms would be ok but dorms are a no go, worst I have experienced in Asia so far

someone's bag was stolen from their luggage area so as with everywhere I guess be extra careful and dont leave any valuables. Breakfast was really expensive although they advertised cheaper options but the bar never opened early enough to qualify it as breakfast. free cocktails for an hour were ok, but gradually weaker and weaker. location is close enough to everything (10 minute walk to market). main plus was extra toilets/showers. but hardly any working power points anywhere.