Green Fields Guesthouse Reviews

Via Oderzo, 2, Padua, Veneto, Italy

We very much appreciated the relaxed, friendly, flexible and helpful attitude of our host which made our stay in Padua a real pleasure.

• 10th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice guest, adaptable and happy to give some help !!!

Very helpful owner. Clean and sufficient facilities. Highly recommended.

My friend and I enjoyed staying at Green Fields SO MUCH. While it was kind of difficult to find at first, once we did we were so pleased with the relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. We were so graciously welcomed into their home and treated so amazingly. We loved borrowing the bikes and riding along the river and beautiful Padua. It was so nice to feel at home while traveling rather than staying in a crowded hostel.

• 7th Sep 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at Green Fields Guesthouse. They offer a very friendly and kind atmosphere and they even pick you up from the train station if youarrive too late to catch a bus :-)

It's about five kilometers from the train station but a bus goes very close to the guesthouse. Alan was a great host, he gave me a lot of tips what to do in Padova and he borrowed me a bike so I could get to the center. Alan even gave me a lift to the train station. One of the best B&B's I have ever stayed, I highly recommend it.

I highly recommend this place! The accommodations are very simple but incredibly comfortable. The location is a bit from the city centre but its not hard to find. I found it nice to return and relax at the end of the day. The host is amazing. He lent me a bike for a 15 min ride to the city centre. He had great tips for not only Padua but other Italian cities. The breakfast is more than enough and wifi is good. I can't recommend this place enough! Great for a solo traveler looking to relax.

Very kind hosts, and good accomodation solution for visiting Padova. They also lend some bikes to tour the town and we really enjoyed. Not to mention all of the things which were available for breakfast. Strongly advised if you look for a cheap accomodation.

View all Padua Bed and Breakfasts