Green Forest Hostel Reviews

110-25, South Zhongshan Rd, Guilin, China

I stayed only for on night, the hostel is in a quiet corner, but the walls are very thin so you can hear anyone in the coridor or in the next rooms, so not so good if you want to sleep! Otherwise the staff was helpfull and the hostel is close to the bus station

• 25th Mar 2015

Hello, thank you so much for your stay here and give us the feed back. so sorry about the situation when you were here. We will try our best to make here more comfortable for everyone here under our team work. Hope to see you again and have a nice day!-From greenforest team.

It was a wonderful place! the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very very clean and had a pretty good location

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Hello, thank you so much for your stay here and give us the highly feed back. We will try our best to make here more comfortable for everyone here . Hope to see you again and have a nice day!-From greenforest team.

Nice little hostel with chilled atmosphere. Quite quiet there.

Hello, happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door.-From Greenforest Hostel.

Great Hostel, good location (very close to bus /train station), nice staff, great hostel bar/café, lots of information. I booked a dorm room but got put in a nice 4-bed-room. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 10th Mar 2015

Hello, thanks for the postive feedback we're here at guilin green forest hostel are very proud of our .From Green forest team.

The hostel is very beautiful and the staff are very helpful , this is the best hostel in china !

Hello,Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin green forest hostel

I stayed there with two friends in a 4 bed room, which didn´t have a window, but the rest was fine. We really enjoyed our stay there because the staff is so so friendly and helpful. In the common room you feel like you are in your living room, there is such a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. Moreover, you can get there cheap drinks and delicious chinese (and western) food. Would definitely stay there again!

Hi ,thanks for your feed back,we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel,and it also proves our good service,and we will go for better ,thanks again and have a good day.

Friendly staff, great location. It is by the bus station and by the river.

Hi, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime . -From greenforest team.

Green Forest Guilin was great! The staff was extremely helpful in answering all questions about Guilin and what to book for tours and day trips, and they couldn't have been nicer people. They threw a big Chinese New Year party that was a lot of fun, and I extended my stay in Guilin 5 extra days, in part because I enjoyed my stay at Green Forest so much. I can't wait to go back!

• 18th Feb 2015

hello,zhuoshi.thanks again for the positive reviews. we're glade you've enjoyed our new year party . whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area. Welcome back anytime .-From greenforest team.

Great fun place to stay! The beds and rooms are very clean. Good atmosphere. Super close to the train and bus station. I actually came back here to stay another night on our way back from Yangshuo.

hello,happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. Welcome back!-From greenforest team.

A really friendly and helpful hostel. Very accommodating, Dorms spacious enough and beds big! Laundry free and a comfortable communal area. Hostel were happy to store our belongings whilst we went to another area for a week - even without a future booking. Staff happy to let you practice Chinese and equally they speak good English. Location is by a nice part of the river. Would definitely stay again.

hello,thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . looking forward to having you back again . Happy travel

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! For me having a friendly staff that can speak English is really important .Nice atmosphere they have. My room and bedding were very clean. I enjoyed my stay very much and will surely come again!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

hello,glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at guilin green forest hostel.

Staffs are friendly and very helpful.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Austria

Hi ,thanks for your great feed back.Have a nice trip in China and welcome back.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been in China! Great staff with good English . They teach us how to play majiong was lots of fun.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back and we all glad that you enjoy your time in our hotel.It's our pleasur to help you and welcome back .

Hostel is hidden from the main road but nice surprise when we found it. Very friendky staff willing to help and good english:)! Minimalist room but definitely fair for the price.

thanks for your feedback,we are quite pround of our hostel's locatin as it's really near the train station and bus station,and we all glad to help you ,have a nice trip in China and welcome back.

It s a good hostel to stop in Guilin to go to the rice fields and Li River! I stayed in 4 bed room - without window, but enough space! It s worth the money! The location is not that central, but near to the bus station(s). You can easily walk to most of the spots!

thanks for your feedback ,our hostel is located on the Zhongshan Road which is the main road ,and quite easy to walk to the train station ,bus station and the centre.Have a good day!

Staff were really helpful, despite me bombarding them with questions about where to go. Nice hostel

• 4th Nov 2014

thanks for your feedback and we are glad to help you and wish you good trip in China and welcome back

Good Breakfast at the cafe. Close to rail and train stations. Close to a lot of amenities. A little far to walk to the main sights.

thanks for your feedback and we are agree with you that our hotel is quite close to the bus and train station,about the main sights is a little far to walk but easy to take the bus,so it's quite convinient.Have a good day

Everyone who works there was so polite and helpful! The room I stayed in was quiet so I have no complaints about noise from the locals playing zhoupai(sp?) Downstairs. They cleaned the room everyday and gave us TP. The food is good but a bit expensive compared to food down the street which green forest is happy to direct you to! They also helped me plan my next trip to Fujian and so on! I reccomend this place for the cute location near the water and city center! Thank you!

thanks for your great feedback.And we all glad that you have nice experience in our hotel and it's our pleasure to help you.Have a good trip in China and welcome back.

We only stayed here for about 12 hours but it was great for our purpose! We got a late flight out from Shanghai to Guilin, arrived at past midnight, and the taxi man that the hostel had arranged for us was still waiting at the airport with a sign for us, even though, due to delays, we were on the cusp of being 90 mins late!! When we got to the hostel, we had to wake up the man to let us in, but all was good and he gave us quick advice on booking the next morning's bamboo rafting to Yangshou!

thanks for your feedback .We always try our best to prove our service and the value,we also glad that you are enhoy your stay in our hotel.Have a good day and welcome back.

The place is ok. Bathroom kind of smelly but still clean enough to use. Can't tell much about location as I only stayed there to book some tours which were great. Food was only ok.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back.And we are sorry about then toliet,and we will always try our best to improve our service.