Green Forest Hostel Reviews

110-25, South Zhongshan Rd, Guilin, China

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been in China! Great staff with good English . They teach us how to play majiong was lots of fun.

Hi ,thanks for your feed back and we all glad that you enjoy your time in our hotel.It's our pleasur to help you and welcome back .

Hostel is hidden from the main road but nice surprise when we found it. Very friendky staff willing to help and good english:)! Minimalist room but definitely fair for the price.

thanks for your feedback,we are quite pround of our hostel's locatin as it's really near the train station and bus station,and we all glad to help you ,have a nice trip in China and welcome back.

It s a good hostel to stop in Guilin to go to the rice fields and Li River! I stayed in 4 bed room - without window, but enough space! It s worth the money! The location is not that central, but near to the bus station(s). You can easily walk to most of the spots!

thanks for your feedback ,our hostel is located on the Zhongshan Road which is the main road ,and quite easy to walk to the train station ,bus station and the centre.Have a good day!

Staff were really helpful, despite me bombarding them with questions about where to go. Nice hostel

• 4th Nov 2014

thanks for your feedback and we are glad to help you and wish you good trip in China and welcome back

Good Breakfast at the cafe. Close to rail and train stations. Close to a lot of amenities. A little far to walk to the main sights.

thanks for your feedback and we are agree with you that our hotel is quite close to the bus and train station,about the main sights is a little far to walk but easy to take the bus,so it's quite convinient.Have a good day

Everyone who works there was so polite and helpful! The room I stayed in was quiet so I have no complaints about noise from the locals playing zhoupai(sp?) Downstairs. They cleaned the room everyday and gave us TP. The food is good but a bit expensive compared to food down the street which green forest is happy to direct you to! They also helped me plan my next trip to Fujian and so on! I reccomend this place for the cute location near the water and city center! Thank you!

thanks for your great feedback.And we all glad that you have nice experience in our hotel and it's our pleasure to help you.Have a good trip in China and welcome back.

1 2 Next » last »