Green Forest Hostel Reviews

Chengzhongcheng Business Street, Diecui Road, Yangshuo, China

Great place. Out door area was beautiful. Don't let the stairway entry scare you. I would stay here again.

This is an amazing hostel with great, helpful staff and a healthy breakfast. The location ist perfectly close to everything. Although the stairs to the hostel are really dirty, the hostel is perfectly clean and nicely furnitured. The facilities are seem to be really new and they have quite a beautiful rooftopterrace. I highly recommend this place and I have seen a lot of hostels in the last six months.

Haa, the stairs make many people scared, but we promise that when you get into the hostel, everything is good, thank you for you highly recommend, welcome back in summer.

Our stay there has been wonderful . The hostel is truly beautiful with a perfect location. The staff has been very nice and helpful: they organized pick up from Guilin Airport, helped us rent bicycles and scooter... Our room was super cozy (incredible bed!) and very clean. The only thing to be improved is maybe the wifi access that was not always working in the room (4th floor) . I would definitly stay there again! I loved our stay!

Thank u so much for you comments, first sorry for the wifi, now we have fixed it. It is too late to tell you that, but we all hope that you can enjoy your stay, welcome back and travel safe!

A bit noisy, I would book a hostel outside the town on my next trip becuase I didn't like the centre of yangshuo that much. Everything else was perfect, one of the best youth hostel I've ever been.

Here are the centre in yangshuo, close the walking street, it is easy to go out, thank you for choosing our hostel, take care and have a good time in china!

Very friendly staff. The food is good. They offer nice trips. And they help you when you have a question. Nice rooms. And good atmosphere.

Thank you very much, and so happy that you enjoy staying here, travel safe and hope can see you again.

very clean, amazing staff! very friendly and helpfull!

Really enjoyed my stay here so much I stayed an extra 2 nights. Lots of trips organised hostel and staff helpful making sure I got on correct bus to airport. More then happy to help with language difficulties and things to do. Each bed had lamp and plug socket, good WiFi in rooms. Good atmosphere and easy to meet others.

So happy you enjoyed your stay, it is the reason we work hard, we all hope that everyone have a good time in Yangshuo. Hope can see you next time!

This has to be one of the best run hostels I've been to in the world. From the attentive staff to the views on the 3rd story patio. The staff were always willing to help those staying there in anyway they needed. They even had a dryer - until another hostel picked it up and ran off with it. In addition, the food was comparable in price and "deliciousness" to those provided in the local restaurants.

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you su much for the GLOWING review, to help the travellers is the reason the staffs work here, we are happy to help everyone to enjoy their staying in Yangshuo, and share their travel experience, even we do not travel all over of the world, we can know how the world is, thank you, and we also enjoyed the beer you shared with us before you left, take care!

The place is a little hard to find and the initial two floors you have to pass to get to the hostel is gross. The hostel itself is amazing.

thank you, we all miss you, hope you can come back next time.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed. Excellent location ( maybe a bit hard to be find on the main street) - the entrance is very poor in terms of cleaning: but once you are into the hostel things are awesome. Fantastic place to have a drink after a long day, excellent view in the morning; good breakfast and wonderful stuff. Beds were amazing: good,clean and very soft mattress and pillow. Stayed in the 4 bed dormitory and space there was very organised! Definitely will have here again!

Thank you so much, you are always welcome to here, Green Forest on the third floor, so you need to look up so that you can see the sign of the hostel. Yangshuo is a very beautiful town, even you dont have any plans before you come, we can organise for you, we all are hope that you can have a good time in here, thank you again, see you soon and travel safe!

I pointed staff as poor, because they served us breakfast (scrambled egs) cold. I know that wasn't fault all staff.

Thank you very much for your review, and so sorry for that we do not served good at the moment you pointed out the egs was cold, we should change the hot one for you, and now we will train all the staffs again to make sure all the staffs can serve well to everyone. Thank you again for pointing out our problem so we can correct it. You are always welcome to our hostel, we will offer much better service, have a nice day!

Overall a very good hostel. Good location and they can help you book a lot of tours. My only problem is that I went in March and the rooms were really cold! I turned the heater on but still felt cold. I tried to ask the reception and they didn't do much. Maybe some heated blankets would help...

Sorry for the inconvenient, the Air conditioning remote control have different mode, automatic, cold, dehumidifiers, heating, and air, if you choose the heating, the room will warm, sorry for the reception did not do much, and thank you for this review, we will work hard to help all the guests and hope you have a good time in Yangshuo.

Well located hostel, good facilities, free laundry, clean. *HOWEVER* I would NOT advise booking tours or tickets with them. I booked a bus ticket and ended up getting in 2.5 hours later and to a completely different location than promised, having to spend extra money on taxis and almost missing my flight because of it.

Very sorry for the inconvenient. There are 2buses to Shenzhen, different time and different destination,the one you take should be stoped on Luohuo, but 2hours before the buses left, the driver told us, the bus to Luohuo was broken, they had to change the other bus to different destination, as soon as we known that , we have told you this new and told you the best way to across the border to HongKong. Anyway, so sorry again, take care!

1 2 Next » last »