Green Forest Hostel Reviews

Chengzhongcheng Business Street, Diecui Road, Yangshuo, China

Clean, spacious rooms, helpful staff, wonderful tours and rentals available (¥20 for a good bike for a whole day), rooftop garden, mini library, located in the middle of downtown Yangshuo without being surrounded by loud establishments. This was my favourite place to stay in all of China

hi there,thanks for your reviews. We will try our best to make you have a nice stay in Yangshuo. Welcome back!

Beautiful spacious hostel in an amazing location. Staff are also very helpful and will organise local day trips and transport for you.

hi there, thanks for your highly recommend. We are glad to make you have a nice trip in yangshuo. Welcome back!

Great hostel. Clean rooms and bathrooms and the aircon worked. Another great piece of work from the Green Forest Hostel group. Would reccomend.

Great Hostel! the staff is amazing, very helpful, restaurant is really nice with a great variety of food.

The double room was very spacious, location is great. Wifi worked well in the room, very happy with my stay there!

hey, thank u for your recommend.We will keep working that make everyone have nice stay here. Welcome back!

Great place. Out door area was beautiful. Don't let the stairway entry scare you. I would stay here again.

This is an amazing hostel with great, helpful staff and a healthy breakfast. The location ist perfectly close to everything. Although the stairs to the hostel are really dirty, the hostel is perfectly clean and nicely furnitured. The facilities are seem to be really new and they have quite a beautiful rooftopterrace. I highly recommend this place and I have seen a lot of hostels in the last six months.

Haa, the stairs make many people scared, but we promise that when you get into the hostel, everything is good, thank you for you highly recommend, welcome back in summer.

Our stay there has been wonderful . The hostel is truly beautiful with a perfect location. The staff has been very nice and helpful: they organized pick up from Guilin Airport, helped us rent bicycles and scooter... Our room was super cozy (incredible bed!) and very clean. The only thing to be improved is maybe the wifi access that was not always working in the room (4th floor) . I would definitly stay there again! I loved our stay!

Thank u so much for you comments, first sorry for the wifi, now we have fixed it. It is too late to tell you that, but we all hope that you can enjoy your stay, welcome back and travel safe!

A bit noisy, I would book a hostel outside the town on my next trip becuase I didn't like the centre of yangshuo that much. Everything else was perfect, one of the best youth hostel I've ever been.

Here are the centre in yangshuo, close the walking street, it is easy to go out, thank you for choosing our hostel, take care and have a good time in china!

Very friendly staff. The food is good. They offer nice trips. And they help you when you have a question. Nice rooms. And good atmosphere.

Thank you very much, and so happy that you enjoy staying here, travel safe and hope can see you again.

very clean, amazing staff! very friendly and helpfull!

1 2 Next » last »