Green Frog Hostel Reviews

Str. G-ral Dona nr.11, Bucharest, Romania

Nice staff and decent breakfast. Location close to train station.

Thank you for staying with us. Hard times :)

Very good place to stay if you are traveling, staff were helpful and friendly. Will definitely be staying here again if I come back!

Thank you !

other than the lack of a shower door from keeping the water in, my friend and I enjoyed our stay! the a/c in the private room saved is for the hot days and nights

FANTASTIC. This was such a great place. Cristian is a great guy who's always willing to help. He helped with painkillers, emergency dental, everything. Air conditioning in the rooms which was great, hot showers, breakfast and coffee included. The best part was the great group of expats who volunteer there who were always helpful and sociable with the other guests. We'll definitely be going back to a great city in Bucharest and definitely staying here

We do thank you ! So, happy !

The staff was very receptive. The staff created an atmosphere conducive toward a unified associated afiliation for international backpackers. I can be a very quiet person, but before my three days/ to nights were completed I had conversations with everyone that was their. The place was just O.K.

Great hostel staff. Small issue with our room however this was resolved right away.

Thanks for an amazing time in Bucharest!!!

We thank you for understanding the crowd due to the volunteers groups. Our availability on HW was low due to this contracts and the rating went really down for this reason.