7.3
Very Good 529 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 529 Total Reviews
Green Frog Hostel Located at Str. G-ral Dona nr.11, , Bucharest.
Romania
Bucharest 010781 Str. G-ral Dona nr.11
73% 529
44.4424055 26.0880446
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

I only stayed one day and one night yet I have had such an amazing time in this hostel! Easily the best I have ever been! Near the train station and close to the airport bus! Roxana and the other lovely ladies working with her have been so kind and helpful to me, given me maps and helped with direction, they have stored my bag and kindly provided breakfast. My room was big super clean and had nice and comfortable furniture! Also Ana took me on a tour of the old town!overall an amazing experience

• Scotland, Couple, 41+
2nd Apr 2016

Nicest staff in any hostel I have ever stayed in. A really personal experience. Location great for the station, and all the sights are within walking distance. Hostel currently being refurbished and if all their plans work out, it will be an incredible place to stay - they have a vision. Spotlessly clean and lovely outdoor space. Would absolutely choose to stay here again.

We look forward to meet you again. I wish to visit your wonderfull country. Thank you !

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
7.1

The staff were so nice and friendly! The new location is conveniently close to Gara du Nord. My only negative would be that there is only 1 bathroom...

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Mar 2016

The new hostel is being refurbished so there is some mess but I'm sure it will be great once completed. Roxana & her son were so helpful - I was upgraded from a shared room to a private room at no extra charge, given advice as to where I could go, a 'guided tour' to the local shop the first night I was there (with recommendations as to which things were best/cheapest), a trolley case when the wheel on mine became damaged, & a discount on my stay. Great value for money & near the train station.

• mariafferreiro9698
  • Spain, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Mar 2016
4.9

The hostel has moved to another part of the city, near Gara de Nord, and we were informed thanks to an email I sent to confirm the reservation the day before our arrival. We did not like the new location and we would not have reserved this hostel if we had known it was there. The new house will be great when they finish the refurbishing, but right now I will not recommend it. Also, there was an unpleasant smell of cigarettes all around the place. We reserved two nights but only stayed one.

It takes time to move the hostel in a new location. Thank you for understanding us. The new place will be great indeed ! This is how we made the right choice. There are still workers arround indeed and they use to smoke. Thank you !