X

Home to the world's greatest Hostels

33,000 properties, 170 countries Over 3.5 million guest reviews 21 million bookings

Green Frog Hostel Reviews

Str. G-ral Dona nr.11, Bucharest, Romania

Reviews & Ratings Explained

81%

Rating
520 Total Reviews
  • 85%Value For Money
  • 80%Security
  • 83%Location
  • 85%Staff
  • 75%Atmosphere
  • 83%Cleanliness
  • 75%Facilities

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months.

All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines »

  • Show:

71%

Das Hostel ist sauber, ist in der Nähe des Hbf's. Das Personal war wirklich sehr nett, jedoch war es ein wenig durch einander, so dass z.B unsere Reservierung vergessen wurde oder das gebuchte Frühstück nicht rechtzeitig zubereitet wurde und es somit für uns nicht gab.

Owner Comment (Hide)
I apologize. I remember very well your late arrival and that I promised to be there at 7.00 for the breakfast, I was in delay. No excuses for that. Thank you for your kind understanding.

63%

Nice staff and decent breakfast. Location close to train station.

Owner Comment (Hide)
Thank you for staying with us. Hard times :)

91%

Very good place to stay if you are traveling, staff were helpful and friendly. Will definitely be staying here again if I come back!

Owner Comment (Hide)
Thank you !

89%

other than the lack of a shower door from keeping the water in, my friend and I enjoyed our stay! the a/c in the private room saved is for the hot days and nights




View all Bucharest Hostels

Please give us your feedback