Green Grass Hostel Reviews

Rua Herval , 427 Belem, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was here for a purpose, world cup, so to stay closer to the airport and the stadium was a must, so for me location was great. I had stayed closer to Vila Madelina before, so I had done that already. There might not have been enough bathrooms for everyone, and the breakfast time was a bit crowed. But the staff was ultra helpful, and the pizza guy next door gave me a free Romeo and Juliet pizza (just try it!). Worth it!

Cant say anything wrong about the hostel, the staff are amazing people and all very friendly. Only a small hostel but has a terrific atmosphere and would definately go back if i come again to Sao Paolo

Sleeping in a police cell would of been more enjoyable than staying here!

• 26th Jun 2014

It's ok but nothing special

I wish they were more honest about the construction before I got there.

• 11th Jun 2014

I loved the staff and the way they treated everybody. I could see they like what they're doing. The hostel is pretty close to a subway station what makes transportation to the center of SP easy. I have no downside to tell, but I believe it would be nice to have more bathrooms.

Friendly staff, very small hostel, small bathrooms, good breakfast but its served in a hot room, so milk/juice/yoghurt etc. are getting warm. A lot of noise from the street. Good location near metro, supermarked and restaurants. Easy to find, good description to find it. Sometimes hot water.