Green Grass Hostel Reviews

Rua Herval , 427 Belem, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Friendly staff, very small hostel, small bathrooms, good breakfast but its served in a hot room, so milk/juice/yoghurt etc. are getting warm. A lot of noise from the street. Good location near metro, supermarked and restaurants. Easy to find, good description to find it. Sometimes hot water.

The breakfast can improve!

Though I stayed there only for one night, I had a good time. If you are coming from the airport, it is the perfect place to stay in. and..the receptionist is also very kind. Breakfast was not good btw.

The other comments are correct - the hostel is very compact - however, the staff were great and helpful, the breakfast was one of the best I've had, and the facilities are all excellently maintained. Though Belem is not that touristy, the hostel is around the corner from the metro, so everything is very close. Would happily stay here again.

This hostel is maybe not in the best location but it is made up for by the guy who runs the hostel, who is really friendly and worked hard to make me feel welcome, and took time out to help me find the the things I needed. I guess the downside, is it is a little short on space, but if you are only staying in Sao Paulo for a couple of nights it will be fine

The hostel is very small, not much common areas at all. The breakfast was not that good. It was close to a metro. The girl on reception was great.