Green Grass Hostel Reviews

Rua Herval , 427 Belem, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I had a good time in Green Grass Hostel. I totally recommend it for those who are seeking a nice place to stay where the quality of the service is relatively in balance with the price paid.

• 11th Nov 2014

Very good location. Breakfast is fabulous! Staff is highly friendly! Would come back for sure!

FANTASTIC BREAKFAST. STAFF AND SERVICE ARE JUST AWESOME!!! Highly recommended

The hostel is ok, the staff is nice but unfortunately they have bed bugs. I woke up the next day covered in painful bites all over O hotel é ok, o pessoal é bacana, mas eu encontrei percevejos de cama no quarto, eu fui picada por eles no corpo inteiro. Der Jungherberge ist okay, aber ich würde von Schlafläusen gebissen.

I was here for a purpose, world cup, so to stay closer to the airport and the stadium was a must, so for me location was great. I had stayed closer to Vila Madelina before, so I had done that already. There might not have been enough bathrooms for everyone, and the breakfast time was a bit crowed. But the staff was ultra helpful, and the pizza guy next door gave me a free Romeo and Juliet pizza (just try it!). Worth it!

Cant say anything wrong about the hostel, the staff are amazing people and all very friendly. Only a small hostel but has a terrific atmosphere and would definately go back if i come again to Sao Paolo

Sleeping in a police cell would of been more enjoyable than staying here!

• 26th Jun 2014

It's ok but nothing special

I wish they were more honest about the construction before I got there.

• 11th Jun 2014

I loved the staff and the way they treated everybody. I could see they like what they're doing. The hostel is pretty close to a subway station what makes transportation to the center of SP easy. I have no downside to tell, but I believe it would be nice to have more bathrooms.

Friendly staff, very small hostel, small bathrooms, good breakfast but its served in a hot room, so milk/juice/yoghurt etc. are getting warm. A lot of noise from the street. Good location near metro, supermarked and restaurants. Easy to find, good description to find it. Sometimes hot water.

The breakfast can improve!

Though I stayed there only for one night, I had a good time. If you are coming from the airport, it is the perfect place to stay in. and..the receptionist is also very kind. Breakfast was not good btw.

The other comments are correct - the hostel is very compact - however, the staff were great and helpful, the breakfast was one of the best I've had, and the facilities are all excellently maintained. Though Belem is not that touristy, the hostel is around the corner from the metro, so everything is very close. Would happily stay here again.

This hostel is maybe not in the best location but it is made up for by the guy who runs the hostel, who is really friendly and worked hard to make me feel welcome, and took time out to help me find the the things I needed. I guess the downside, is it is a little short on space, but if you are only staying in Sao Paulo for a couple of nights it will be fine

The hostel is very small, not much common areas at all. The breakfast was not that good. It was close to a metro. The girl on reception was great.

Cheap and a very nice hostel in good localization, very close to the subway. Quite small, especially 6-bed female room. Great people, so you can feel like home :-)

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Poland

Awesome hostel and great staff. The place was super easy to find and very conveniently situated near city centre. Gabriel made us feel right at home telling us about his 3 years in Ireland and made sure we had a great stay. The reception staff were also awesome, especially Isabella. Cheers guys!

Really nice staff, very helpful. Everything was clean. Breakfast was good, though my only complaint was that there was no fruit. Great location, near metro, police in the area, lots of little shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, places to eat. The building and rooms were very small, but such are the buildings in a big city.

We have enjoyed our stay here a lot. Sao Paulo was our first stop in Brasil and the hostel is located in a very nice area. Close to the metro station and many restaurants and stores around. The hostel staff is speaking English and the owner is very nice. He took us to a football match which was a very cool thing to do. Breakfast has been nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4