Green Guest House Reviews

5-7.Sumiyoshi Cho,Kagoshima City, Kagoshima pref, Kagoshima, Japan

An excellent hostel. Loved the capsule, the facilities, the atmosphere and , well everything. Thanks.

Loved my stay here! Thanks so much.

Ok so I have stayed here twice staying in the mix dorm on the 3rd floor and guys dorm on the 4th floor. Pro of the capsule style in the mix is good private space and nice space. Con its next to the kitchen area or lounge so in the early morning its hard to sleep as you hear people talk and making noises in the Am. The 4th floor mix is better when it came down to being able to sleep. The hostel itself is close to the ports to travel out. Its about a 10-15 walk from the main strip of tenmonkan.

The beds were really creaky, so I didn't sleep very well at all, and the other girls were kind of noisy and inconsiderate, so that definitely contributed to my being sleep deprived. But, the accommodation is extremely cheap, and once you've gotten your bearings, you realise that the location is a great one.

Do not stay here. It's right along one of the main trucking routes through town; they will keep you up at night. You have to change between shoes and slippers to go between floors. Nothing else particularly bad, but nothing particularly good either. Stay somewhere esle.

Great chilled out place and very reasonable charges (I had a single room). After a very short tram ride, this place is easy to find and super convenient for anyone accessing the ferries for Yakushima.

Nice place, especially since its so cheap! Do bring earplugs in the dormitory though, traffic can be a bit loud.

Really nice hostel. Only a 10 minute walk from the sakurajima port. I'd recommend this place.

Fantastic view over Sakurajima from balkony and roof top. Clean, large and nice room. The stairs were a bit steep and hallways narrow, making carrying luggage to our room somewhat difficult. Nice and clean facilities. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Really great place, with friendly, helpful staff, a lovely atmosphere, very reasonable rates. I will certainly stay here if I ever come back to Kagoshima.

Friendly staff and the manager speaks good English. There were a lot of Japanese guests there when I stayed so a good opportunity for gaijin to meet with Japanese travellors.