Green Haven Hostel

9.8
Superb 673 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017

Green Haven is amazing! I spent the weekend of the 4th birthday/ St Patrick's Day party there. I wish I could have stayed longer!! The rooms are clean and comfortable; the balcony of the room has an amazing view of the sea. The staff was friendly and helpful the whole time. Great vibe! Creative decoration! Well located, facing the sea! Super recommend it! Thank you Green Heaven Hostel!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

And again...best hostel so far on my trip! Thanks!!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

The staff is just great! I've had a great time in Green Haven! 100% recommended!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

I love the Hostel. The Staff is very nice and interested in you and that your stay is a good one. The location is perfect, a beach directly in front of the hostel and everything you need is reachable by walking. If you are staying there hope they will do a BBQ, the Food was amazing and a lot of fun. I would stay there definitely again if I ever are able to come back to Ubatuba!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

Absolutely loved my stay! The owner Vini went above and beyond to make my stay amazing, taking me to a vegetarian bakery and giving me a free upgrade. Even in off season, everyone there was eager to make friends with a solo traveler and help out. Highly recommend!

• Israel, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Grenn haven hostel is really one of the nicest hostel ove been in. The location right in front of the see is really nice, a bit farfrom the center or thebus stop but it also an advantage beacouse it help the quietof theplace. The staff ia super nice andwould help you in whatever you will need and know a lot about the area. I had the luck in 4 nights there to be in a super good party in the hostel and a bbq (one of the best i ate in south america). Recommand wormly if you go to ubatuba go there.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

The best hostel I have stayed at! The staff makes you feel like you are part of their family and I felt like I was at home there. The owners are very laid back and super cool people, became really good friends of mine. The view is amazing, it is clean and secure and I had so much fun staying there! There is so much to see and do! I will definitely go back there :) Thank you for this amazing experience!!

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Fantastic hostel really made special by the staff and owners. Vinni the owner arranged to pick me up on arrival to Ubatuba making it completely hassle free. First night they organised for us to go to a Rock bar which was fantastic! I unfortunately became ill part way into my stay but Vinni and his team could not have done more to make sure I was okay and despite my best efforts to get better by myself Vinni went out of his way to organise a doctor to visit to make sure. Cannot thank them enough.

10th Mar 2017

Couldn't have found a better place to stay. Very good beds, good parties and atention by the owners and staff. Túlio and Vini até great hosts. I Will be back!

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Our only regret when it comes to Green Haven is that we couldn't stay there longer. It's located in a great position making access to Ubatuba's surrounding 102 beaches really easy via local bus and the hostel itself is really clean and spacious. Vini is the owner of the hostel and he is absolutely amazing!! So friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone passing through Ubatuba.