Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

I really enjoyed this hostel. Good atmosphere, the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are always clean, the saturday party was awesome. The location is about 40 minutes walking from the city centre, just in front of the beach. The hostel offer a free ride to the hostel when you arrive there by bus. The best hostel I've ever stayed in Brazil!

• 6th Feb 2016

Vini & the team at Green Haven were so helpful from the start. We got a free pick up from the bus station & a quick town tour on our drive back to the hostel. Set us up to see the most stunning beaches & waterfalls along the coast. The hostel is located across the road from the beach with was perfect for a lazy day close by. Over summer I advise to stay in the air con rooms as it was necessary after a hot day at the beach / exploring. Thanks again for the stay.

• 31st Jan 2016

Staff were lovely but unfortunately all travellers so when I asked for recommendations they did not know. Kitchen was good size but there where lots of things missing - heaps of plates but no bowls, lots of glasses but no coffee mugs. Good vibe and atmosphere however the Party hosted on the Saturday night should be advertised when booking as if you do not want to attend the music plays till 5:30am and it is very hard to sleep. They offer transport to beaches, but expensive

• 29th Jan 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Green Haven hostel, thanks so much for being great hosts!

We had a great time at Green Haven Hostel! The owner, Vini, hosted a BBQ one of the nights we were there which was awesome! He really cares about his guests and making sure they're having a good time. The only negative aspect for us was how far away from town they are located. With that being said- they do offer transfers to/from town, which made getting there easier. Overall this is a great hostel and we would definitely recommend!

Green Haven is an excellent choice for those who wants to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Ubatuba. Pereque-Açu is a very nice beach and it is just across the street. Also, there are some very beautiful beaches just 15 minutes driving. The hostel has a favorable environment to socialize and have a good time with people from all over the world. The staff are always willing to help and Vini is very receptive and friendly.

• 15th Jan 2016

I have never stayed at a hostel where I have felt more at home than I did at Green Haven. The owner Vini and the staff are so accommodating, friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean, kitchen is useful and the social area is great! There is a great social vibe at the hostel that brings everyone together from all different places around the world. Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

Awesome Hostel! Green Haven was my home away from home for the last days. The location is excellent, you can be in the most amazing Ubatuba's beaches in a few minutes by car. The staffs are totally friendly and available to give great tips, and also to a good talk. Thanks Vini and Tulio for the delicious vibe. I hope to be with you again soon.

• 14th Jan 2016

Wonderful place with great atmosphere. Excellent choice for Ubatuba because if it rains (as it often does there) then you´ll probably be spending a decent amount of time at the hostel. The hostel and the people there are all great, fantastic place to make new friends. Both nights I was there I stayed up late into the night with some great spontaneous music shows. Best hostel I´ve stayed at and an unforgettably positive experience. The staff are all wonderful people. Will definitely return.

• 14th Jan 2016

Awesome hostel- amazing location and great staff! Would definitely recommend to others! Clean rooms, good and open atmosphere where you can party or chill out, whatever you like. Would've loved to stay longer!

Besides all the great things about many aspects including the location, right next to Pereaque-açu's beach, what I considered most valuable at this hostel was the staff! Everyone was very helpful and always giving tips about beatiful beaches and places to go by night! The party that took place at our first night was a great way to start our weekend!

We've spent a weekend at the hostel and it was awesome. Staff were really graet and the place was nice. They do some parties at the hostel, so if you are looking for a sprightly trip. Green Haven Hostel is the best place to stay in Ubatuba.

• 8th Jan 2016

The staff is really nice and always willing to help you with anything. It stays right in front of Perequê-Açu beach, great location. My only problem was that there was more ppl than the hostel could handle, so they put ppl to sleep in the hallways - no prob there, but they used the dorms' bathrooms and some of the guests were very rude, busting into our dorms to take showers at any time and disturbing other guests. But this episode aside, it was a great value and nice experience!

Hey Sweetie, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to receive you and your group in our hostel, the energy that you guys have is amazing. Sorry for your bad experience with the other guests sometimes is to hard to control everyone during the high season but we try ;) . We hope to see you soon, in one of our parties.

Several friends of mine recommended this hostel to me and before coming I didn't understand what can be THAT special about a hostel but after spending there 5 days I know now! So if you plan on passing by for 1 or 2 nights forget about it! - You'll definitely want to stay longer!!! :) The only few things that would take it to perfection is included breakfast and softer matresses in the 14 bed dorm - but we all know that 14 bed dorm is never luxury :P

The Green Heaven hostel is a great place where you can fell you are at home. The staff is the best and they have great tips to explore the beachs around. The hostel atmosphere brings you the sensation of freedom and relaxing. I am sure I will come back when I can. Go there and check it out, you wont regret.

• 4th Jan 2016

One of the best hostel I ever stayed at! During my 2 weeks in Brazil I stayed at this hostel twice. Such a nice atmosphere, the facilities are great and the staff is awesome, they'll make you feel more than welcome and will try their best to make your stay as good as possible. Have nothing bad to say, if you're going to Ubatuba this is the place to stay at, and you have the beach just outside the door.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

enjoyed my stay a lot, thanks for hospitality guys!

Best Hostel you can stay in Ubatuba!: 20 mts front of the beach, amazing staff (Vinicius and the rest of the guys), good internet, clean toilets and working it perfectly, perfect common area, they pick u up and drop u off at the bus station...awesome!, etc, etc. I was really lucky cause I was staying when the hostel made a great party with live music and a lot Caipiriñas to drinks...what a night!. No complains about this hostel! Cheers guys! Rubén, Chile.-

One of the very few times in my travel career I felt like someone actually cared about my stay. Great staff, no doubt!

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Poland

Nice hostel, well organized, clean, efficient, and the staff is very helpful. A bit far from the center, but that's also due to Ubatuba's configuration which is quite pread-out

« first « Prev 1 2 3