Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

The best hostel you will ever stay in. It's more of a huge house than a hostel. Great staff who I now would consider good friends. They throw the tastiest BBQs, cheap beer, good music. Great times. Vini and the guys spent half a day cooking up a storm for my birthday which was truly amazing of them. I will be going back to ubatuba to visit for certain. See you very soon guys!

• 26th Jan 2015

The hostel is an excellent choice to stay in Ubatuba! The guys working there are friendly and always ready to help. Restaurants and markets with good price are close to the hostel. If you are planing to visit Ubatuba and have a good time, choose Green Haven Hostel!

• 18th Jan 2015

I have a great time the days I've been there, meeting people from the all world and the stuff it's great, they are always available for your needs, for example, there are some really good praias just a few minutes driving so you have a really cheap transfer :) don't doubt it, choose them! :D

Fantastic! Everything about this hostel was wonderful. Run across the street and you are at the beach! Want to go explore further? Vini and the staff will give you their recommendations, transport options, and even find other hostel guests to go with you! When I stayed here, I enjoyed a wonderful weekend of free Caphirinhas and cashasca shots in the bar, a Brazilian BBQ, surfing, sun and new friends. Thank you Green Hostel! You made Ubatuba a blast!

Great hostel right in front of the beach! Offers transport services to visit other nearby beaches easily. We had a BBQ with excellent meat and cachaca! I would definitely go back again.

• 9th Jan 2015

I had never been to Ubatuba before then I just looked for a hostel that seemed to be good (also with a good price). For my luck this place was AMAZING: - The staff are really nice and really made me feel like at home; - The beach house in front of the sea has a wonderfull view (and wait until you see the sunrise).; - Surf classes (charged but not expansive) and board rent are a great; - Great to meet people, parties are really animated(we even have free shots)! I'll definilly come back

When i first read the review about green haven. I was thinking its all a trick. Because a place couldnt be that perfect. Well i was wrong! The staff. The atmosphire. Everything was amazing! This is the best hostel i have been to in my life. especially if you are young and looking to have crazy college party 24/7. This is the place! The kingdom of kachasa and good vibe. The staff helped me with everything i needed. It was amazong experience. I wouldnt consider any other hostel/hotel in ubatuba!!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Israel

The best hostel i´ve ever stayed. A great place, people and staff.

• 5th Jan 2015

What a great place to stay! Since the beginning, Vini and the guys were helpful and incredibly friendly. Plus, all the other guests were also very nice, getting along with everybody and throwing some awesome parties. If you're looking for a good time in Ubatuba, make sure you stay at Green Haven!

• 4th Jan 2015

I had a fantastic experience at Green Haven. It has a very relaxed vibe and beautiful location. The staff go above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable stay. I definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially surfers.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Staff is extremely friendly and fun. They make you feel very welcomed and take good care of you.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Green Haven is one if my favorite hostels ! Vini goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and makes sure you get to know the best of Ubatuba city and especially the beaches. The room was clean and had a nice view to the beach :-) great atmosphere!

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the owner has lots of tips about the sorrouding beaches and other activities. The 8-bed dorm is great and has air conditioner (which helps a lot in summer!). Shower is good also. The common area is a good place to stay and meet new people. Would definitely recommend the hostel!

The Green Haven Hostel is definitely the coolest Hostel I've been so far! Very relaxed and it feels more like a shared apartment with friends than a hostel. The staff is always very helpful, wether you want to take a surf lesson or wash your laundry or a free transfer to the bus terminal. They also take you with them when they go surfing themselves! Thanks to Vini and the whole crew for a memorable christmastime and the legendary churrasco!

Great hostel which I definitely recommend. The hostel is in a massive house on the beach so it has great vibes. There's no brekky but that gives you the freedom to wake up whenever. Offer free pickup from the bus station. Plenty of great things to do and see around the area which surprised us. BBQ was epic - endless cachaca shots and meat. Cheers Vini and the boys for having us

Great hostel in front of the beach! Vini and other guys who work there are really friendly, kind and helpful.We also had free shots both nights we stayed there! I would definitely go back there.

• 21st Dec 2014

Brazil is learning to fit into the hostel culture in my opinion. You do find lots of hostels with good structure by not so many with the hostel atmosphere, where you meet new people and enjoy quality time with new friends. Vini and the team are always working to get everyone together, to organize nice group activities and to make our time in Green Haven worth it!!

The experience was excellent . It was one of my favorite holidays. People working in the hostel are very affectionate. Travel promotions have very low cost and will provide everything for your comfort. Have free transfers from the bus station. Undoubtedly the best option in Ubatuba. Has a chef who prepares grills and give surfing lessons . the beach is in front of the hostel . It has air conditioning in the rooms (essential for me). What more do you need?

One of the best hostels I´ve been to by far! Staff were perfect, the set up was perfect. Good people bring out the best in everybody, which was reflected through the other guests who were staying there, Easily able to bond with everyone staying in the hostel. This hostel easily sets the benchmark for how all other hostels should be. It was the last part of our trip through the coast for my friend and I, and the perfect climax to an amazin trip. Thank you to all the team at Green Haven Hostel!

• 18th Dec 2014

This hostel was AMAZING! We had a blastula every night, they would drive us everywhere and charge us afterwards, same with the drinks. Everything was clean, the hostel manager, Vinny was extremely nice and helped us on everything we needed. The people that go there are fun, they give out free shots almost every night and they are very trustworthy. Best option in ubatuba by far!!! Love the green!

• 18th Dec 2014