Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

Awesome! A hostel right on beach, really clean, well organised, and offers cheap transfers to all beaches, picks you up from the station, gives lots advice, cooks great bbqs... I am organising my next trip back!

We loved it here. Vini the owner was great. There was a posted rate for transfers to different transfers but he drove us around to many places for free. We felt like we were staying at a good friends house!!!!!

• 13th Jun 2015

We had one of the best times on our 9 month, round South America trip at Green Haven Hostel. The staff there are awesome - they WANT you to have a great time and go out of their way to make it happen. The hostel is new and you can tell it was designed by people who had stayed in hostels before - it's not some crappy building with absent owners. This place is especially great if you want to learn to surf. Stay here!

I had a great stay at Green Haven! The place had a very cool atmosphere with really helpful staff. They were super helpful, gave us rides all over Ubatuba, even at night, and had a churrasco with the whole gang the first night we were there. Loved it!

• 5th Jun 2015

A foreigner friend came and stayed at this hostel and was so in love with it, that I had to check it out. Even though is low season now and the weather wasn't really good, the atmosphere here just made it all worth it. Owners and staff are great, they make you feel at home and as if you were already an old friend. The hostel itself is really really cute and very clean, not to mention right in front of the beach. I'll be definetely be going there more often.

• 28th May 2015

Mark your name down when you take a beer from the fridge, says it all about Green Haven Hostel. Good vibe, good boards and better people, Vini and the staff really do make you feel at home

• 20th May 2015

I really liked the atmosphere,the staff is really nice and the hostel is in front of the beach.

I originally booked for 3 days and ended up staying for 2 weeks! If you are looking for a taste of Brazilian beach lifestyle this is the place for you. The guys here create a safe, relaxed and friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you are a part of the family. The closest beach is just 20 meters from the front door, but there are 102 to explore in the area.. Don't miss Ubatuba! Don't miss Green Haven!

It was só good be there. They help me with everething.

Amazing place right on the beachfront. The staff is what makes it great, everyone is so happy to make the best of your stay in ubatuba, I ended up staying one more night because of that. The teachers they have for surf are great too, caught waves on my first tries! Would definitely recommend it.

Had a perfect time during easter break! All the staff was very helpfull, the lounge area was great and they made a great party during our stay. The rooms where very tidy and every day the cleaning Lady come to ensure the place look impecable.

The atmosphere is very good and the staff are nice. The hostel is close to the main beaches in Ubatuba. Great!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Superb. Wonderful place to stay and cool staff to interact with.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Colombia

great little ubatubean family, great barbecue, great atmosphere

• 30th Mar 2015

Green Haven is a place you can call home, a hostel made with love by two brother that just want you to have a great time, always clean, great common area and in the front of the Beach, if you are going to Ubatuba this is the place to be.

A Breakfast would add some extra value

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Ecuador

One of the best hostels I've been. The atmosphere demands an rate over Excellent.

Great guys. Took me surfing and I had a blast.

Great party hostel, easy to meet people! All the staff are really nice and accomodating. Location is directly opposite to the beach and close to the bus stop with access to other amazing beaches.

Great place to stay in Ubatuba, beautiful and cheap. The staff is very friendly and receptive . There is a wonderful vibe there.

• 3rd Mar 2015