Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel and had a great time there! Vini and his team are doing a great job to make their guests feel comfortable and at home. In addition, the offered surfing lessons were really great and I had a lot of fun with the teacher. Although not traveling as couple (and not using the private room as it is thought to be used by some staff members), me and my working colleague enjoyed this private room, which offers a bit more luxury than the other shared rooms.

• 14th Dec 2014

Vini and his team of awesome fun loving individuals made our stay very memorable. The Hostel is perfectly located close to all the spots and it is on the beach so a beautiful view of the ocean :). Food atmosphere of the place and yes CACHASA :).. thumbs up to u guys.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Vini and his staff could not have been more helpful and friendly if they tried. From the minute we arrived we were among friends. Clean, comfortable and right on the beach. Best hostel I have stayed at in Brazil. Thanks for everything Vini. xx

The most helpful hostel staff I've ever come across. Nothing is too much trouble for them. If you ever stay in Ubatuba you should stay here!

I was only planning on staying in Ubatuba for 2 nights but ended up staying 5 nights mainly due to Green Haven Hostel. Right from the moment I entered Green Haven Hostel, Vini and the staff were incredibly welcoming, accommodating, and helpful. The hostel is located right on Pereque Açu beach and is just outside the main city centre minimizing any city chaos. Whether you're looking to lounge on some of Ubatuba's beaches or surf some waves (highly recommend!), Green Haven is the place to stay!

• 10th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Green Haven. It's right in front of the beach, it's tidy and clean, the staff is GREAT and so friendly, they will do their best to make ur stay memorable. A really special place that anyone visiting ubatuba should stay at! Oh, and make sure u try some of that cachaça Vini has and don't miss out on a chance to try surfing. (Don't do both at the same time)

one of the best if not the best hostel i have been in so far. extremely friendly and helpful guys with a lot of knowledge about the area around! any time again!

• 8th Dec 2014

Staff at the Hostel are very attentive, the place is well maintained, clean and organized. The rooms have adequate size and well structured, the bathrooms are spacious and clean, constantly. In addition, the hostel is well located, beach front is beautiful !! Loved, I indicate with my eyes closed! Thank you, come again for sure !!!!

• 4th Dec 2014

Amazing place, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. So friendly and helpful, perfect.

• 4th Dec 2014

Great place to stay in Ubatuba. The bedrooms are comfortable and clean, as well as the kitchen and chill-out area. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Great location, with access to a lot of beaches.

This is the coolest hostel in Brazil so far, its like your home away from home. I stayed longer than i booked and didn't want to leave. Awesome staff and hostel, amazing beaches all around!

Vini and all of the other guys at Green Haven are great! We planned to stay for 2 days and in the end stayed for 5 and would have stayed for longer if we had time! Ubatuba is such a cool place and Vini makes sure you make the most of it and is always willing to give you advice about the best things to do. The atmosphere is relaxed but also these guys know how to party and always up for a good time! Went there and made lots of new friends including Vini! Will be back in the future for sure!

We are a belgian couple and stayed actually two times at Green Haven Hostel because we liked it so much. You feel at home at this place. The staff is very kind and caring: every day you can go surfing with them or they bring you to a beach, the center or a waterfall... It's also a good place to meet other travellers and learn languages. Great atmosphere! I suggest to go there!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Amazing place to stay in Ubatuba! We only could stay there for one day, but i am sure we will come back there! Vini and the staff are super friendly and cool and help you wherever they can. The hostel is right at the beach with a big common area. The rooms are super spacious with a comfortable bed, big bathroom and even a balcony with seaview! The best beaches in Ubatuba are close by and if you want to surf you can rent a surfboard at the hostel and get a free ride to the beach!

Very friendly and relaxed staff. Sometimes a bit too relaxed and you can not always differentiate between guests and staff.

I truly recommend the Green Haven Hostel! The Atmosphere is fantastic, people (both guests and staff) are always chatting and having a good time! The facilities are very comfortable. The Staff is very helpful and know how to throw a Party! Locations is good, giving access to a sort of different beaches!

The hostel was great, clean and safe, and the owner Vini is a really great guy, helped me out many times. Everybody there was nice and we had a great time, friendly atmosphere. Very affordable too, Vini and the other staff never overcharged me for anything. I definitely enjoyed my time and want to go back again soon.

• 14th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've been to in Brazil. I love Ubatuba and green havean hostel is sick, you have to stay there. It's a good vibe the guys who works there are amazing and you really feel like home.

I spent some incredible surf, relax and party days with a friend in Green Haven Hostel! Love the atmosphere and the people there! The location is perfect and theres lots of cool places to visit around! :) I´m really gonna miss this place! Thanks for a great time in Ubatuba!! :)

• 13th Nov 2014

Great guys who run this hostel. Taking you out and surfing, what more can you ask for!?

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4