Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

It is an amazing hostel . One of the best I've ever stayed. Very organized and clean, the staff are very attentive. I liked it a lot

• 26th Aug 2015

I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is travelling to Ubatuba. It's been the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. Kindness, friendliness, security and the best atmosphere. It is not just a hostel, it's a kind of second home in Ubatuba. The staff drove us to the best beaches and cooked for us an exquisite "Churrasco brasileiro" while enjoying of the best Brazilian hospitality with shots and music. The rooms are perfect; fully cleaned with big bathrooms and fantastic showers.

The hostel had such a nice vibe - friendly and helpful staff who were interested in who you are and where you are from and are more than willing to do whatever to help make your stay in Ubatuba as enjoyable as possible. They offer lots of transfers/lessons/surf equipment rental and will advise on the hidden gems of Ubatuba to visit and how exactly to reach them. The hostel itself has a chilled and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of drinks for cheap prices to help yourself to and the staff arrange

An amazing hostel with such a great vibe. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the location is great but most notably, the staff are so helpful and happy. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Awesome hostel. It has great views and it is perfect located. The bedrooms, the common areas and bathrooms are very clean. I had a wonderful time there as the hostel was really cozy, the atmosphere was great and the staff was extremely helpful always willing to give a helping hand. FULLY RECOMMENDED!!

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

I had a great weekend at this hostel. It was the perfect location with the beach being a 10 second walk and lots of shops nearby. Green haven was clean and tidy with lots of facilities for guests to use like washing area, kitchen and services for rent like surf equipment. I was made to feel very at home and welcomed by the staff who were very helpful and made my stay enjoyable! This is a great place for people travelling alone like myself as it is really social.

The stay was great! We were only in Ubatuba for one night but the guys at Green Haven made sure we enjoyed it! I would definitely recommend spending a night here if you are passing through Ubatuba.

Me and my 2 girlfriends had a great stay at Green Haven Hostel. The hostel is very clean and cozy.

The green Haven Hostel is a perfect place to stay in Ubatuba. The staff will make you feel at home right away. They even offer a free transfer from the bus station to the hostel. I found that the atmosphere in the haven was like living with friends in a big house... perfect. The rooms are well equipped with power plugs at every bed and a nice bathroom in every dorm. Since ubatuba is quite stretched out its not that easy to get around but the hostel offers rides to the best places. Def. again!

This was my second time at the hostel, and better than the first. I felt at home. Bathrooms clean, fair prices, sensational and friendly staff. A beautiful view of the beach when you wake up Very highly recommended. Thanks for everything! I'll be back soon

Privileged place, close to everything. The manager is very helpful and polite, the hostel is fun with good music and nice people to meet. The always clean and pleasant at any time of day. I recommend to everyone for sure.

• 16th Jul 2015

This is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Vini is great and very helpfull. He knows everything about Ubatuba and offers advice for whatever you're looking for. The bbq (with lots of meat and shots) is really awesome and something you definetly should do!!

• 12th Jul 2015

Vini and his Team are perfectly explaining everything about Ubatuba , the beaches there and the activities that are possible . Especially Vini (the owner) will organize everything you need including for excample car rentals. Thanks a lot for that.

Awesome! A hostel right on beach, really clean, well organised, and offers cheap transfers to all beaches, picks you up from the station, gives lots advice, cooks great bbqs... I am organising my next trip back!

We loved it here. Vini the owner was great. There was a posted rate for transfers to different transfers but he drove us around to many places for free. We felt like we were staying at a good friends house!!!!!

• 13th Jun 2015

We had one of the best times on our 9 month, round South America trip at Green Haven Hostel. The staff there are awesome - they WANT you to have a great time and go out of their way to make it happen. The hostel is new and you can tell it was designed by people who had stayed in hostels before - it's not some crappy building with absent owners. This place is especially great if you want to learn to surf. Stay here!

I had a great stay at Green Haven! The place had a very cool atmosphere with really helpful staff. They were super helpful, gave us rides all over Ubatuba, even at night, and had a churrasco with the whole gang the first night we were there. Loved it!

• 5th Jun 2015

A foreigner friend came and stayed at this hostel and was so in love with it, that I had to check it out. Even though is low season now and the weather wasn't really good, the atmosphere here just made it all worth it. Owners and staff are great, they make you feel at home and as if you were already an old friend. The hostel itself is really really cute and very clean, not to mention right in front of the beach. I'll be definetely be going there more often.

• 28th May 2015

Mark your name down when you take a beer from the fridge, says it all about Green Haven Hostel. Good vibe, good boards and better people, Vini and the staff really do make you feel at home

• 20th May 2015

I really liked the atmosphere,the staff is really nice and the hostel is in front of the beach.