Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

I had a great time at this hostel! All the staff are really friendly and keen to show you Ubatuba and everything it has to offer. Great location and good facilities, one of the best hostels I've been to!

3 days turned into 3 weeks! The best hostel we have stayed at in a long time! Everyone is so friendly willing to help and give advice whether it's about day trips, surfing, places to eat anything. It's like one big family here. Facilities are very clean. The Braai (BBQ) is spot on! Ubatuba is a hidden little Jem too!

Really good facilities & run by a friendly group of staff who are extremely knowledgeable about the surrounding area and will go far out of their way to help you wherever they can. Honestly could not recommend this hostel anymore, perfect for exploring and to enjoy the beautiful Ubatuba.

2 days turned to 4 ! And we´re going back again for a few nights at the end of our trip. The people are amazing and are really keen on making sure you have a nice time there. We were taken to the forest and further away beaches. The hostel is located right on the beach, there are bicycles to explore with and use around the town. We surfed with the Green Haven crew a few times and made many new friends. Very nice kitchen and communal area to hang out in too.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The rooms are spacious and clean - and have hot showers. I would highly recommend Green Haven. It's a fantastic hostel right on Pereque-Acu beach so is perfect for people who like morning swims :) They have surf-boards and bikes to rent which makes it a perfect weekend getaway spot.

• 21st Aug 2014

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in in South America.The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We had planned to stay in Ubatuba for 2 nights but extended our stay to 6 nights as we loved the place so much. The hostel is in a great location, right on the beach. They cooked a BBQ one night we were there which was excellent. You also receive a free drink everyday.The rooms are spacious and clean with great hot showers. Overall we loved this hostel and would highly recommend it.

Great staff,great beachs,,what more can you ask for plus great vaule for money

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The location and staff are awesome. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and happy. I especially enjoyed the great atmosphere there. Besides that you have plenty of opportunities to enjoy life. You can go to one of the many beaches, surf, bycicle, chill, party or enjoy a brazilian Bbq a la Vini Style while sipping Tulio's homemade Caipirinhas. Definitely worth spending a couple days there!

The hostel is located right next to the see and quite close to the center. It offered also pick up services. The stay was short but pleasant. We were warmly welcomed and were giving many good advice as what to do and where to dine, etc. we really like it.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

Had a killer time in Ubatuba and it would not have happened without Greenhaven and the crew! I will definitely be going back. Good times and awesome hospitality! Paz

• 6th Aug 2014

Amazing stay at Green Heaven, too bad I had booked my flight early I could have stayed there for weeks. The staff trusts you from the minute you walk in. Hostel is clean and super friendly (amazing BBQ from Vini and Caipirinhas from Tulio). Loads of activities offered (Surf, bike rental, lifts to a lot of beaches... ) at a very good price. Best hostel I have been in South America for sure.

• 1st Aug 2014

Green Haven is the best place you will stay in Ubatuba by far. The staff will take you to whichever beach you want for a small fee, nighttime churrascarias are common at the hostel, and the hostel is conveniently located right on the beach. There is also a bar, free filtered water, and the rooms/bathrooms are very clean and comfortable.

• 31st Jul 2014

I have traveled a lot and have stayed at many hostels. Of all my experiences, my stay in Green Haven hostel was by far the best. Not only are the facilities clean and tidy, but the staff is excellent. They went above and beyond to accommodate me during my stay, driving me to various beaches and attractions at an inexpensive cost. By the end of my short three-night stay at Green Haven, I felt very much at home. A huge thank you to Vinicius, Gabriel and Tulio- I will definitely be coming back!

• 31st Jul 2014

Vini & the crew are amazing! Ubatuba is a beautiful place and Green Haven makes it infinitely better. So happy I visited and I can't wait to go back!! If you're going to Ubatuba make sure you stay here

• 31st Jul 2014

Endless thanks to Vini, Tulio and all the Green Haven guys. Truly make you feel like you're at home from the start and do everything they can for you. They all have a true love for Ubatuba and want to share it with everyone that's there. Best hostel I've stayed at and will for sure be going back. Just overall a fun and easy time. Thanks again guys

• 31st Jul 2014

The staff was awesome! Very acomadating with rides to bus station and rides to town when it was raining.

This is the Hostel! It's an awesome place! I have travelled a lot and this is one of the best places I have stayed! Definitely the best in Brazil. Staff is great! And the owner Vini does everything possible to make your stay better! The location is perfect. And the city of Ubatuba is amazing! Great beaches, islands, waterfalls, hikes, surfing!

• 25th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel that has it all. Great staff amazing activities and the parties are out of control!

Really helpful staff, lovely clean rooms and hot showers, right on the beach!

Perfect hostel for me. I stayed twice 4 days and will definitely go back. Owners and staff are young, super nice and very helpful. they have a transfer service. Hostel is just across the road from the beach. Dorms are clean. Beds don't make noise. Large living, chilling and kitchen area downstairs. Barbecue area. Have bikes to rent. Very good for people who want to (learn to) surf or discover that part of the brazilian coast. Ubatuba is a nice town with lots of options for food and drinks.

• 21st Jul 2014