Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

Perfect hostel for me. I stayed twice 4 days and will definitely go back. Owners and staff are young, super nice and very helpful. they have a transfer service. Hostel is just across the road from the beach. Dorms are clean. Beds don't make noise. Large living, chilling and kitchen area downstairs. Barbecue area. Have bikes to rent. Very good for people who want to (learn to) surf or discover that part of the brazilian coast. Ubatuba is a nice town with lots of options for food and drinks.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Great place! Vini was great host and made our stay really nice. Also special thanks to Gabriel for relaxed atmosphere:) Beach is just another side of the road:)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. From the start, felt like you were staying with friends.. Vini and his brother go to extra effort to make you feel welcome. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Ubatuba!

• 19th Jul 2014

Two days turned to two weeks. If you want to enjoy the beach and also discover some which are pretty much in the jungle with amazing views then look no further. There is transportation to the beach and plenty of recommendations if you surf or snorkel. It felt like a home away from home. Highly recommended. Great atmosphere and a great place to meet people.

Ubatuba is an amazingly beautiful area in Brazil that is a must visit. The staff at Green Haven is extremely helpful in making sure their visitors enjoy the area to the fullest. Highly recommended.

Such a welcoming crowd and fun atmosphere. Vinnie and his crew made sure we enjoyed Ubatuba to the fullest. I definitely recommend Green Haven to any traveler looking for an amazing Brazilian beach experience with a fun and easy-going hostel crew! : ) We hope to go back soon!

• 14th Jul 2014

Vini and his team took great care of us. They work hard to create a fun atmosphere and the location of the hostel is great - right across the street from a beach. One of my favorite hostels in Brazil!

Obrigata!

• 7th Jul 2014

The best hostel I've been ! Everything is cool, they are all really nice and helpful, the place is really cool front to the beach. It's a lovely place and clean and everything. You can also learn surf, it's cheap and a pleasure to learn with them! I really recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is really nice, my stay there was really cool.

The staff is very friendly, and the hostel has the crazy decorations, but it's still a new and spacious building as it was built a year ago. The ensuite bathrooms are nice! But they should be cleaned everyday. We were unlucky as we were there on the Sunday that the hosts were away, so we did not get transfers to the beaches. Instead they gave us the bicycles for the day! I was very happy but when we checked out we were charged 60 reals for that-I had to negotiate that to a fair price

GREAT hostel, had awesome time!! Vinny and all the guys are amazing hosts.

• 30th Jun 2014

Green Haven is brilliant. Vini and his mates are a great bunch of blokes and the hostel has a really cool set-up and layout, ensuring a great atmosphere. They were willing to do anything to make our stay more enjoyable and we had the best sushi experience of lives with Vini and his brother. Definitely recommend if you want to chill and surf by the beach but also good for a few drinks and a party.

Thanks to Vini

What a great place! The large dorm has one of the best oceanviews i've seen! The guys are great, they have the best tips on anything in the region, ask them about where to have delivered the best esfihas in town, its delicious! The only thing they can't help out is with the sometime not so great weather, but they're always in a great mood and helpful

Wow!! I had a great stay here, I met people from other countries and the exchange of experiences was amazing, even in a short period of time. The owners of the hostel Vinicius and Tulio are very nice and helped me a lot. The boys who work there are great fun too. Ubatuba is a beautiful city and the hostel only improved my time there...

I had a great time in Ubatuba at Green Hvaen, Vini and the rest of the boys there were great, soo helpful with directions and advice to and from nearby places. The atmosphere in the hostel is really chilled and cool, perfect for the setting right on the beach, which is just a stones throw away. I was travelling to and from Ubatuba using buses a few times, and every time the guys were there to pick me up, even at 1am. I would recommend the hostel to anyone going to Brazil.

Had to make some changes to my reservation and they responded quickly and worked with me no problems. Great hostel, great staff, highly recommended.

• 15th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Right on the beach with good facilities! :) Vinny and his team who work there are awsome and really know how to make you feel at home. Always helpful and willing to give you info about where to go and what to do. Its a really cool place to chill and hang out in the hostel, or If you wana go out and party I'm sure the guys are happy to show you the best places to go too! Would reccomend to anyone, thanks Vinny and hope to see you again soon.

Staying at Green Haven hostel was a great experience. Right from the moment that they picked me up from the bus station to the moment they dropped me off for my 6:45am bus. They were very welcoming treating me to a traditional Brazilian BBQ and taking me on my very first surf lesson. A great crowd who get everyone involved and make sure they have a good time. I couldn´t recommend this place highly enough - thanks again guys. The best hostel i´ve stayed in.

• 10th Jun 2014

Had the best time at green haven. Great staff, big rooms, clean bathrooms and awesome location. Can't wait to come back, will definitely stay again!