Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

I had a great time at Green Haven hostel and would highly reccommend it to others. Great family chilled atmosphere and I was looked after very well. Vinni and Itul and the other staff at the hostel were always ready to help and make my stay as enjoyable as possible!

Great staff, great hostel!

• 22nd Dec 2015

Such an amazing hostel. The staff are so helpful and have so many great recomendations for their customers. The hostel is fun and a great place to base yourself. It is the best hostel i have ever stayed in.

The Hostel is a true sanctuary, between the 2 major Brazilians cities. I woke up looking to the sunrise and was a couple steps of diving in the sea. The hostel is neat and cozy, the bar keeps you from staying too much sober and you get that stock hostel kitchen. The atmosphere is very nice, i felt like i was on my family beach house with some friends. The staff could not make you fell more confortable, doing any thing they can to please you. wow, and what about the parties....

• 16th Dec 2015

Very nice hostel! 10 steps from beach. The vibe is real chill, staff super friendly, we had a really good churrasco (🇧🇷BBQ), really nice facilities. This place has it all. I would definitely go back, no doubt. As for Ubatuba itself, it reminds me of Hawai'i a bit. The mountains good waves and good people make for an amazing experience.

My stay is amazing! The staf is very helpfull. The hostel have a excelent localization.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! All the staff is very gentle and funny, the bedrooms are comfortable and clean. I really loved the social moments in the hostel, great parties, beautiful girls and beers!

• 9th Dec 2015

Definitely the best hostel I have been to! The staff is great, very thoughtful and concerned about you having the best stay! The rooms and services are far more than what you need to enjoy Ubatuba and its beautiful scenario! I will make sure I come back with more friends to introduce them to Green Haven!

• 9th Dec 2015

The staff is wonderful, up beat and always wanting to make the Ubatuba experience fantastic. And they do!!! The atmosphere is pumped by the region, beautiful beaches and they taught me how to get around. Been there more than once and will definitely go again.

• 25th Nov 2015

This is my fourth time at Green Haven and every experience is fantastic! The atmosphere is great, the staff is very open to help us and provide us a wonderful journey around Ubatuba, they know everything about the city. The hostel is very clean and close to the greatest beaches of Ubatuba. I'll definitely stay there again!

Great place to stay!

• 24th Nov 2015

Can't recommend hostel highly enough.wouldnt bother to comment on here if it was just ok.2 guys who run the place couldn't be more hospitable.surfboards available & lift there & back to stunning beach in itatambuca.had bbq & beers one night which was great fun.location excellent..right beside beach.all round ticks all boxes for a hostel,keep up the good work 👍🏻

GREEN HAVEN Hostel Ubatuba offered the most amazing experience when travelling in Brazil for one month. Vini and his staff are caring from the very first moment (after booking), pickup at the bus station, connecting with the many guests and friends, introducing into all kinds of activities in hostel lounge, downtown and beach. A unique atmosphere! Brazilian hospitality! Brazilian night party with live music! I also appreciated safety and cleanliness, e. g. filtered water and a top beach ...

It was a good place to stay, close to the beach. Staff was really friendly and helpful, they even let us join their bbq. We went there in the low season so not many people but we had fun anyway ^^

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Norway
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel is amazing, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The structure is great; the rooms and the kitchen are super clean. They have a very nice commom area with plenty of things to do. The staff is awesome, they made us feel like friends. I will always go back to this place, it is like a friend's place now.

• 13th Nov 2015

Thank you for the great time. I will come back soon!

Very well located and with a super cool staff! The ocean view from the bed is amazing!!! Staff always friendly and ready to help you in whatever you need. I had a very good time in green heaven an for sure I'll be back there to enjoy Ubatuba. Big Hug! Rafa

Melhor hostel de todos!!! Recomendo demais, galera super animada ótimo lugar para conhecer pessoas e se divertir com as festas que acontecem por lá.

• 30th Oct 2015

Hostel had a great chilled atmosphere and is in an amazing location right on the beach! The staff were all excellent, very friendly and helpful. We really felt like the staff took an interest in making sure we really enjoyed our stay which makes a big difference. I would highly recommend anyone in the area to stay in this hostel and if we are lucky enough to come back to Brazil in the future we will definitely stay here

Its a good place to have a great time, meet people in a friendship environment, You can visit a lot of São Paulo North beaches because it's too close( including Rio more particular Paraty). Enjoy the beaches during the day, in the night meet new friend and enjoy hostels party and beer.

• 16th Oct 2015