Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

Best hostel I've been to in Brazil. I love Ubatuba and green havean hostel is sick, you have to stay there. It's a good vibe the guys who works there are amazing and you really feel like home.

I spent some incredible surf, relax and party days with a friend in Green Haven Hostel! Love the atmosphere and the people there! The location is perfect and theres lots of cool places to visit around! :) I´m really gonna miss this place! Thanks for a great time in Ubatuba!! :)

• 13th Nov 2014

Great guys who run this hostel. Taking you out and surfing, what more can you ask for!?

If going to Brazil it would be wrong not to visit this magical place. This Hostel just completes the experience thanks to the way the staff take the time and care to get to know esch guest. Thanks guys till the next time

Owners of the hostel make a massive effort to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Vini picked me up from the bus station around 1 AM, and ensured I had a ride to the bus station when I needed to leave. They provide modestly priced transfers to and from pretty much anywhere in Ubatuba you would like to go, and know the area well so have great recommendations. Very relaxed environment, with a good bar. Also took us out partying

• 24th Oct 2014

Green Haven is without a doubt one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Your stay begins with free transfer from station by one of the owners (brothers) who are keen on telling you everything about Ubatuba. For me a great hostel means being home away from home, good vibe and travellers to party with. Green Haven is exactly that and situated at one of the most beautiful places in Brazil. BEST caipirinhas in town are made by Tulio. Beds are comfy, rooms very clean! Will visit again for sure soon.

• 17th Oct 2014

The staff is very friendly and the hostel is really nice, looks like they care more about having a good time than actually making business

This is a great hostel......owner tulio is really great....has alot of knowledge about the area, will take you to the beaches you want...and also took us out to a great bar. Other staff members are cool also...bamboo, philippe Rooms are decent size...great sea view...hot showers Even though the weather weren't great hostel made our stay worth it......but ubatuba is a beautiful place. Katie

I really loved this hostel! I've traveled some places over the world and have stayed in many hostels. This one is on my list of favorites. Great atmosphere and very friendly service. The staff are helpful and welcoming. It's very clean and organized. The owner were very helpful in helping me find things that were in alignment with what I like to do. The place was very clean and people were friendly.

Good Hostel. Safe and good atmosphere. Their owners and other people who care very friendly and attentive. Recommend good places to visit and have a willingness to share with guests. 100% recommended. Muy buen Hostel. Seguro y con buen ambiente. Sus dueños y demás personas que atienden muy simpáticos y atentos. Recomiendan buenos lugares para visitar y tienen buena disposición a compartir con los huéspedes. 100% recomendado.

I had a great time at this hostel! All the staff are really friendly and keen to show you Ubatuba and everything it has to offer. Great location and good facilities, one of the best hostels I've been to!

This hostel gave me all I ned!! The rooms and comun areas are big and clean. Each room have its toilet and they are always clean. Even if the hostel is big, with lot of space and big garden, they dont take more than 50 people at the same time to make sure their guest are happy and felling in their own home.they always get you all and try to do something different each time. They give you all information you need about ubatuba's 102 beaches!! And the staff...I just love them!! Great job guys! XX

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Vinicius and the guys are super welcoming and helpful. My bus got into the station in Ubatuba at 1.30am and Vinicius was insistent that he would pick me up! Not only that, he brought me to the bar immediately with all the other people from the hostel! :) The staff are super friendly and always ready to help you with something. Highly recommend!

3 days turned into 3 weeks! The best hostel we have stayed at in a long time! Everyone is so friendly willing to help and give advice whether it's about day trips, surfing, places to eat anything. It's like one big family here. Facilities are very clean. The Braai (BBQ) is spot on! Ubatuba is a hidden little Jem too!

Really good facilities & run by a friendly group of staff who are extremely knowledgeable about the surrounding area and will go far out of their way to help you wherever they can. Honestly could not recommend this hostel anymore, perfect for exploring and to enjoy the beautiful Ubatuba.

2 days turned to 4 ! And we´re going back again for a few nights at the end of our trip. The people are amazing and are really keen on making sure you have a nice time there. We were taken to the forest and further away beaches. The hostel is located right on the beach, there are bicycles to explore with and use around the town. We surfed with the Green Haven crew a few times and made many new friends. Very nice kitchen and communal area to hang out in too.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The rooms are spacious and clean - and have hot showers. I would highly recommend Green Haven. It's a fantastic hostel right on Pereque-Acu beach so is perfect for people who like morning swims :) They have surf-boards and bikes to rent which makes it a perfect weekend getaway spot.

• 21st Aug 2014

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in in South America.The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We had planned to stay in Ubatuba for 2 nights but extended our stay to 6 nights as we loved the place so much. The hostel is in a great location, right on the beach. They cooked a BBQ one night we were there which was excellent. You also receive a free drink everyday.The rooms are spacious and clean with great hot showers. Overall we loved this hostel and would highly recommend it.

Great staff,great beachs,,what more can you ask for plus great vaule for money

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The location and staff are awesome. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and happy. I especially enjoyed the great atmosphere there. Besides that you have plenty of opportunities to enjoy life. You can go to one of the many beaches, surf, bycicle, chill, party or enjoy a brazilian Bbq a la Vini Style while sipping Tulio's homemade Caipirinhas. Definitely worth spending a couple days there!