Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

We had one of the best times on our 9 month, round South America trip at Green Haven Hostel. The staff there are awesome - they WANT you to have a great time and go out of their way to make it happen. The hostel is new and you can tell it was designed by people who had stayed in hostels before - it's not some crappy building with absent owners. This place is especially great if you want to learn to surf. Stay here!

I had a great stay at Green Haven! The place had a very cool atmosphere with really helpful staff. They were super helpful, gave us rides all over Ubatuba, even at night, and had a churrasco with the whole gang the first night we were there. Loved it!

• 5th Jun 2015

A foreigner friend came and stayed at this hostel and was so in love with it, that I had to check it out. Even though is low season now and the weather wasn't really good, the atmosphere here just made it all worth it. Owners and staff are great, they make you feel at home and as if you were already an old friend. The hostel itself is really really cute and very clean, not to mention right in front of the beach. I'll be definetely be going there more often.

• 28th May 2015

Mark your name down when you take a beer from the fridge, says it all about Green Haven Hostel. Good vibe, good boards and better people, Vini and the staff really do make you feel at home

• 20th May 2015

I really liked the atmosphere,the staff is really nice and the hostel is in front of the beach.

I originally booked for 3 days and ended up staying for 2 weeks! If you are looking for a taste of Brazilian beach lifestyle this is the place for you. The guys here create a safe, relaxed and friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you are a part of the family. The closest beach is just 20 meters from the front door, but there are 102 to explore in the area.. Don't miss Ubatuba! Don't miss Green Haven!

It was só good be there. They help me with everething.

Amazing place right on the beachfront. The staff is what makes it great, everyone is so happy to make the best of your stay in ubatuba, I ended up staying one more night because of that. The teachers they have for surf are great too, caught waves on my first tries! Would definitely recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »