Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

Such a welcoming crowd and fun atmosphere. Vinnie and his crew made sure we enjoyed Ubatuba to the fullest. I definitely recommend Green Haven to any traveler looking for an amazing Brazilian beach experience with a fun and easy-going hostel crew! : ) We hope to go back soon!

Vini and his team took great care of us. They work hard to create a fun atmosphere and the location of the hostel is great - right across the street from a beach. One of my favorite hostels in Brazil!

Obrigata!

• 7th Jul 2014

The best hostel I've been ! Everything is cool, they are all really nice and helpful, the place is really cool front to the beach. It's a lovely place and clean and everything. You can also learn surf, it's cheap and a pleasure to learn with them! I really recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is really nice, my stay there was really cool.

The staff is very friendly, and the hostel has the crazy decorations, but it's still a new and spacious building as it was built a year ago. The ensuite bathrooms are nice! But they should be cleaned everyday. We were unlucky as we were there on the Sunday that the hosts were away, so we did not get transfers to the beaches. Instead they gave us the bicycles for the day! I was very happy but when we checked out we were charged 60 reals for that-I had to negotiate that to a fair price

GREAT hostel, had awesome time!! Vinny and all the guys are amazing hosts.

• 30th Jun 2014

Green Haven is brilliant. Vini and his mates are a great bunch of blokes and the hostel has a really cool set-up and layout, ensuring a great atmosphere. They were willing to do anything to make our stay more enjoyable and we had the best sushi experience of lives with Vini and his brother. Definitely recommend if you want to chill and surf by the beach but also good for a few drinks and a party.

Thanks to Vini

What a great place! The large dorm has one of the best oceanviews i've seen! The guys are great, they have the best tips on anything in the region, ask them about where to have delivered the best esfihas in town, its delicious! The only thing they can't help out is with the sometime not so great weather, but they're always in a great mood and helpful

Wow!! I had a great stay here, I met people from other countries and the exchange of experiences was amazing, even in a short period of time. The owners of the hostel Vinicius and Tulio are very nice and helped me a lot. The boys who work there are great fun too. Ubatuba is a beautiful city and the hostel only improved my time there...

I had a great time in Ubatuba at Green Hvaen, Vini and the rest of the boys there were great, soo helpful with directions and advice to and from nearby places. The atmosphere in the hostel is really chilled and cool, perfect for the setting right on the beach, which is just a stones throw away. I was travelling to and from Ubatuba using buses a few times, and every time the guys were there to pick me up, even at 1am. I would recommend the hostel to anyone going to Brazil.

Had to make some changes to my reservation and they responded quickly and worked with me no problems. Great hostel, great staff, highly recommended.

• 15th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Right on the beach with good facilities! :) Vinny and his team who work there are awsome and really know how to make you feel at home. Always helpful and willing to give you info about where to go and what to do. Its a really cool place to chill and hang out in the hostel, or If you wana go out and party I'm sure the guys are happy to show you the best places to go too! Would reccomend to anyone, thanks Vinny and hope to see you again soon.

Staying at Green Haven hostel was a great experience. Right from the moment that they picked me up from the bus station to the moment they dropped me off for my 6:45am bus. They were very welcoming treating me to a traditional Brazilian BBQ and taking me on my very first surf lesson. A great crowd who get everyone involved and make sure they have a good time. I couldn´t recommend this place highly enough - thanks again guys. The best hostel i´ve stayed in.

• 10th Jun 2014

Had the best time at green haven. Great staff, big rooms, clean bathrooms and awesome location. Can't wait to come back, will definitely stay again!

This hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed in so far! The staff were super friendly and helpful, they were more than happy to take us to the best spots in ubatuba! They even directed me to an incredible bikini store! The vibe was all time, felt like I was at home! Beds were comfy and rooms are big plus the staff know how to have a good time and took us to the best places to party. Plus the location is epic, across the road from the beach :)

• 9th Jun 2014

Had a fab time best staff ever place blace beautiful hostel

This is on of the best hostels I have stayed at in Brazil. Super chilled homey vibe, awesome staff and the beautiful nature and surf in ubatuba means you are guaranteed to have a good time. Ubatuba is not too well known on the backpacker trail, but this place is definitely putting it on the map. Five stars.

• 5th Jun 2014

We were only meant to stay for 1 night but ended up staying much longer as it was so fun. The atmosphere is great and the owners are really helpful. They know how to get the Cashasa flowing in the evenings! Definitely check this place out if you are heading through Ubatuba.

• 4th Jun 2014

This is the best hostel we stayed in Brazil!!! The guys who run this hostel have created an amazing vibe where you feel like your at home only moments after checking in. All of the staff are super friendly and nothing is a problem for them, the best part is that they are keen to show travellers the best that Ubatuba has to offer, especially for surf. We ended up staying for 8 nights but could easily have stayed for longer. Amazing hostel, made some great friends. thanks heaps guys!!!