Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

great staff; had great 1st surfing lesson with them, they can do transfers at the drop of a hat, most comfortable and spacious hostel out of the 7 I´ve been in in Brazil. Balconies with dorms. Next to sea. I woke up and could see the waves without having to move from bed.

Great hostel right across the road from a beach. A bit far from the town but there is a supermarket 5 minutes walk away and restaurants down the beach but Vini the owner would drive you into town anyway. Vini will go out of your way to make sure you have the best stay from picking you up from the bus station to driving you back and helping you buy a ticket. Vini and the staff will regularly go and take you on surfing trips if you wanted or drive you around the other beaches in town.

The hostel is located literally 10 steps from the ocean, in a gorgeous house with awesome wall paintings/decor. Really amazing staff; it feels like you're hanging out with old friends. Everyone goes surfing together and out for meals and acai all the time - I wasn't lonely for a second even though I'm traveling on my own. A 15 minute walk from the center of town, or a quick bike ride on one of the hostel bikes (or someone is likely driving there quite often). Store/bakery around the corner.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet...Got looked after like a King by Vinnie and the boys,Great staff,great location and lots of good waves and cool stuff to do close by...Very central and right on the beach! Ubatuba was Awesome!

Honestly couldnt have had a better time in Ubatuba staying at this place. Unfortunately Vini was away but the other guys - Gabriel, Bamboo and David all took great care of us, even small things like getting us good deals on pizza or driving to a pharmacy, and we loved having Vini around on the final day. They know the area and all the great beaches and are good surf teachers as well. Very comfortable and clean rooms, chilled atmosphere, amazing beaches and an amazing place. Go there!

I had an amazing time at Green Haven hostel. The staff is absoluetely friendly and helpful, and the location is amazing, just 5 meters away from the beach. Waking up and having such a view is incredible. So, the location could not be better. The suits are perfect for anyone, very clean and very secure.I enjoyed my time in Ubatuba really much and I would recommend the Green Haven Hostel to everyone to any time. See you in a few weeks, mates; Adnan!

We had the best time at te green haven hostel! It was so Nice that the people of the hostel brought us to all the beautifull places of Ubatuba!

• 25th Feb 2014

Incredible hotstel, place where you can find fun people from all the world. The hostel was made to have fun every time including your own amazing parties. Ubatuba is a amazing place of brazil that you can enjoying with all support of Green Haven Team, I really recommend the green haven as the best hostel of ubatuba.

I had a great time at Green Haven hostel. The staff are more than helpful, the location is amazing and the atmosphere is great. As a surfer this was a perfect base for me to travel to many of Ubatuba's surrounding surf breaks and for people who want to learn how to surf the beach in front of the hostel was perfect with easier waves. The hostel also had bikes to rent making it easy to get around town.

Once again our stay was brilliant, that's why we came back for second and maybe third time!

Great hostel filled with amazing people. Super friendly and helpful :) free transfers, free rides to the beach even got a free upgrade and I'll probably be heading back in a couple of weeks.

I stayed for over a week, and I had a really good time here. The hostel is new, comfortable, clean and right in front of the beach. The owner, Vini, is one of the friendliest guys I've ever met, and the whole staff is really nice. They were very helpful and drove us around to bars, beaches and to and from the bus station. I'll be back next time I'm in Brazil!

• 10th Feb 2014

Had a great time at Green Haven Hostel! I ended up staying for over a week cause my friends and I liked it so much. Vini picked us up in São Paulo for a small fee, so we had a comfortable ride instead of the bus. Vini & the boys drove us around town for dinner, drinks and lots of surfing on a daily basis, making sure our stay was perfect! Até a próxima vez! Beijos

• 8th Feb 2014

Visiting Ubatuba would have NOT been as great of an experience if we would have not stayed in the Green Haven Hostel! Vinnie was such an amiable good hearted person! He drove us to a good, cheap restaurant and wanted to pick us up too! After he took us to the beach with him and we enjoyed the beautiful Itamambuca while he surfed! Very laid back spot and a great place to meet people. Rooms were clean and absolutely no bed bugs because their bed boards were made out of sustainable recycled materia

• 4th Feb 2014