Green Haven Hostel Reviews

Av Governador Abreu Sodré, 1245, Ubatuba, Ubatuba, Brazil

We had an amazing time at the hostel. Haven is definitely the right definition. The staff makes you feel as a part of the familiy. Thank you Vini, Tulio, Bamboo, Augustin and Joaquin for everything! Especially for showing us the amazing beaches and for partying together. The hostel is clean, well equiped and good located. From the beach in front you can see the best sunrise. If you are looking for a great experience in a chilled place stay with the Green Haven Hostel Familiy! Great job guys!

No complaints

Amazing stay. The staff are friendly, helpful and make you feel like family. The facilities are clean, comfortable and well laid out. They have a bbq and it was utilized frequently! The hostel is on the beach so the views are awesome.

• 12th Oct 2015

Great staff and perfect place!!!

After travelling several months around Brazil, I can say that Green Haven is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Excelent staff, young atmosphere, in front of the beach and close to downtown. You have bikes and surfboards to rent and spend a perfect day in Ubatuba beaches and during the night you can have some drinks in the bar of the hostel with very good music. During my weekend, it had Forró party (brasilian dance/music) where I really had fun with the other travellers of the hostel.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Spain

I had a wonderful stay at Green Haven Hostel. Wonderful staff, very nice and friendly. Vini is the director there and makes sure everything is working well. He organized everything for my arrival / leave and also all the activities. They arranged for me to go surfing in Itamambuca both days I was staying there. And we had an amazing BBQ on Saturday with everyone. The hostel was also full of other people from everywhere, which was really nice. Thanks again, Thibault

• 11th Sep 2015

This hostel is really a great place to stay, meet new people from all over the world and have fun! I would like to thank Vini and his staff (Bruno, Agustin, Joaquin), they are great people to meet and they succeed in keeping the best party atmosphere in the hostel. At night Vini takes his car and gets you to Ubatuba parties, after sharing a cachaça with his guests. Beds, bathrooms and shared places are very clean and comfortable. I will certainly come back, you will see my face frequently!

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

It is an amazing hostel . One of the best I've ever stayed. Very organized and clean, the staff are very attentive. I liked it a lot

• 26th Aug 2015

I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is travelling to Ubatuba. It's been the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. Kindness, friendliness, security and the best atmosphere. It is not just a hostel, it's a kind of second home in Ubatuba. The staff drove us to the best beaches and cooked for us an exquisite "Churrasco brasileiro" while enjoying of the best Brazilian hospitality with shots and music. The rooms are perfect; fully cleaned with big bathrooms and fantastic showers.

The hostel had such a nice vibe - friendly and helpful staff who were interested in who you are and where you are from and are more than willing to do whatever to help make your stay in Ubatuba as enjoyable as possible. They offer lots of transfers/lessons/surf equipment rental and will advise on the hidden gems of Ubatuba to visit and how exactly to reach them. The hostel itself has a chilled and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of drinks for cheap prices to help yourself to and the staff arrange

1 2 3 Next » last »