8.7
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Green House Hostel, Breakfast & Camping Located at Rua Edmundo de Barros 1130, , Foz do Iguacu.
Brazil
Foz do Iguacu Parana 85852-170 Rua Edmundo de Barros 1130
87% 257
-25.5451712 -54.5750247
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Due to low season I was in hostel on my own on my first night but it was lovely to have a room to myself and the staff there were so nice. One even waited for me to get up to make me breakfast. Was a nice touch giving me some water upon arrival too after travelling all day. Hot showers, conveniently located, clean, nice pool, great staff, great stay.

13th Nov 2016

Stayed here only for one night in transfer, but the hostel was very nice. Big, clean, good atmosphere with a home-feel to it. Staff was very kind and helpful, there was burger night in the back yard which was awesome and the rooms were pretty big. Few outlets in the rooms, though. Would def stay here more if I had the time.

20th Sep 2016

I stayed there in September (low-season), so I was their only guest. I cannot really describe the atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and I got to chat with them and know them better. Location was good. It was a good value for money (other travellers I met spent more for their stay in Foz, but were complaining about the cleanliness at their hostels).

1st Aug 2016

This hostel is a great value and has huge bathrooms! The owner of the hostel is so nice and very helpful if you need anything. She always had a smile on her face and made my stay very welcoming. The breakfast was also really good with fruit, coffee, bread, jam, cheese, milk etc. Would recommend and stay again!