Green House Hostel Taipei Reviews

No.54, Ln.260 Guangfu South Road, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

Staff are all helpful even though I couldn't speak Mandarin Chinese at all. Just it was too hard to find this hostel. If one of their staff hadn't found me, I would have walked around again and again.

Place is nice. However, people were noisy when they stay at public area, even till midnight.

I would love to say thank you for Wynne, who is a helpful, nice and lovely receptionist lady. If I will travel Taipei again, I must choose Green House Hostal again. :) ---- by Hannah (Sydney)

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

I like the design and stay here, staff is helpful and bed was nice to sleep! Will back again!

• 15th May 2014
  • Taiwan

A lovely place ,next time I still choose green house

Great location- near to bars, restaurants, MRT, and tourist attractions. The beds are ridiculously hard, even got a bruise on my hip! Beds are very clean, bathrooms are clean, great hot showers. Address is correct, but hard to find due to EXTREMELY small signage (on the mailboxes of the building). Staff spoke great English, but kept strange hours. There wasn't always someone at the hostel. Overall my friends and I had a good time in Taipei.

A little bit hard to find for te first time. Anyway very nice hostel, very clean and new. Totally recomended.

• 5th Apr 2014