Green House Hostel Taipei Reviews

2F No.54, Ln.260 Guangfu South Road, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

I am satisfied with facility and atmosphere. But, I have a problem. When I left hostel (check out),I didn't find staffs. So I'm very worried because my airplane time is comming closely. Please announced that how to check out without staffs.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly staff and located in a nice area with a lot of great restaurants. The common areas are a bit small and somewhat messy though

We got in very late and had some trouble getting into the hostel at first. Was impressed that the girl at reception upgraded our room and went out of her way to make it up to us.

Very nice

Very clean and modern hostel! Quite new bathrooms! It is a little bit hard to find at first, since there are no signs outside. The location is very good! You can walk to 101 and the MRT station close by takes you everywhere. I can recommend it! There is a nice German bakery on the same street ;)

Really good place, friendly staff, good location for transport, shopping, clubbing. Not very sociable if you're in the double bedrooms, it's more like a hotel and you're actually situated in a different building from the reception and dorm area, but really nice and private. Like a little hotel room. Recommended!

For people who are not familiar with how Taiwan's house numbering system it may be hard to find. But it does not take away the overall performance and experience of the stay. Very worth it. Would recommend. If you like your bed soft then you are not going to sleep well, but I like my bed on the hard side so it's great for me. Economically friendly, staffs can be chatty if you are in the mood.

it is a nice hostel.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • China

Staff are all helpful even though I couldn't speak Mandarin Chinese at all. Just it was too hard to find this hostel. If one of their staff hadn't found me, I would have walked around again and again.

Place is nice. However, people were noisy when they stay at public area, even till midnight.