Green House Hostel Taipei Reviews

2F No.54, Ln.260 Guangfu South Road, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

Perfectly adaquate.

• 28th Jun 2015

Very good hospitality and good service from the staff. Able to answer all our questions and very friendly.

This place is awesome. They have cameras to ensure security and they are really flexible with arrival time. I told them I was going to arrive past 11:30p.m. and they had someone wait for me. Thank you so much, it is really appreciated especially since it was my first time in Taipei.

The hostel is a tad cramped for the number of people it's designed to handle, and there isn't really any place to securely store luggage in the rooms. That said, everything was very clean, the front desk was friendly and the limited space made it easy to meet people. Great deal if you're just staying for a night or two.

It's very close to sun yay-sen memorial hall and songshan art district. You can see Taipei 101 very clearly. We liked the room but it's in another building. So it's not very convenient to access to the common area. But the staff is nice. Just hope he would have given me advices and help on renting scooter.

Green House was a great hostel! I only stayed one night, but it was very clean and the staff were so accommodating! I arrived just after midnight and someone was there to let me in. I would definitely stay again!

친구 랑둘이 처음으로 간 해와여행인데 호스텔주인joey도 너무 친절했구요 리뷰가업다보니 한국인이 많이안왓다구 하더라구요 ㅎㅎ 딜럭스룸썻는데 본점이아닌 주변건물에따로잇더라구요. ^^ 마트랑도 가깝고 괜찬은거같어요 ㅎㅎㅎ 주인도 너무친절하고 재밋엇어요! 방도 깨끗하고 다만 세탁할때 세제가 필요하다고 하셨는데 그냥 주셔서 괜찬앗궁... 조리를 할수업어서 아침은 컵라면으루 ㅎㅎㅎ 다음에는 도미토리로 가고싶네요 ㅎ

• 14th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice stay in green hostel as well as their staff. The location is excellent, near to MRT and airport bus station, nice restaurants.