Green House Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Akhvlediani Khevi 13, Tbilisi, Georgia

Great little hostel. The rooms and the toilets are nice and clean, the beds super comfortable. The owner Maia is very helpful and will give you advise on what to see or do or if you need anything else in Tbilisi.

We had a perfect stay at Maja's and Alex' comfortable place, especially the balcony is very charming. The stuff is very kind and warm-hearted to their guests that also gave us many useful hints for our trip around Georgia :) The Martins

The Green House hostel was a great place to stay for us. The owners of the hostel were most friendly people and they helped us with planning what to do in Georgia and they know good geusthouses all around Georgia. But most of all, the are very interesting people to talk to. The atmosphere was wonderful and I'm certainly coming back!

The kitchen is very good!

Maia is a very friendly host who gives lots of advises in good English where to go and how to get there. There's a big kitchen which you can use, and a living room with lots of information about Georgia. Wifi was good. On walking distance from the city centre and metros. Nice balcony for a nightly Georgian whine!

Nice clean hostel in a good location. Maia is amazing and went above and beyond the call of duty helping us out with tours, accommodation and translating all our dealings with local Georgians. Will stay there again! Thanks from Anton and Hugh

• 4th Jul 2015

My mother and me stayed in Tbilisi for three nights at Maias Hostel. The accomodation itself is very good and above average for a hostel. We arrived at 4 o clock in the morning and were warmly welcomed by Maia. Not only interesting and intense conversations, but also very good recommendations about Tbilisi made this stay unique. Whatever problem we had, we could ask everytime. Also the balcony is a great spot to rest during summer. We can just warmly recommend this cosy Hostel!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Great stay, central location and the friendliest staff ever! The room at the hostel was big with balcony and AC. Supermarket nearby and short walk to the old City. Maia and her husband who runs the hostel helped us with everything - the trip to Kazbegi and Telavi. They were so kind. I recommend this place to everyone!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Norway

Tucked back off the beaten path yet close in to old town, Green House is an oasis in Tbilisi. After a long day of sightseeing, this is the place you are looking for, relaxed, cool and run by people who genuinely care about you. I stayed there on 4 different occasions during May 2015. Would definitely go back.

Nice place and very welcoming and helping people through all of my trip :) Helped me a lot with other destinations as well.

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has very friendly atmosphere. The best person to ask about bars and cities night life is owners son Tony. He is happy to help and knows good places. Highly recommend!

• 16th May 2015
  • Mexico

Maia is a lovely host and it's a safe, clean, quiet hostel with nice artwork in every room!

• 16th May 2015

I highly recommend this place. The owner Maya is really nice and is very willing to help you with travel advice, sightseeing, taxi prices etc.. It's located in the heart of Tbilisi, 5 minutes walk from the old city. It has huge balcony were you can relax after long day of sightseeing. The room and bathroom were clean and tidy. Great value for money. If I'm in Tbilisi in the future definitely staying in this hostel again!

• 15th May 2015

I think it should be in the description of the hostel that the kitchen is well equipped, terrace is quite large, and there's a piano, which made my stay much more memorable :)

• 2nd May 2015
  • Turkey

The place and the owner were ok, but 30 lari for a dorm in this area is very expensive. You are waken up every night by backpackers who do not care about your sleep. Anyway the owner is nice and will help you to find anything you want.

• 1st May 2015

Very nice and quiet hostel..The owner was verry friendly and attentive Maia...My friends and I were absolutely recommented.. Güzel ve sakin bir hosteldi..Sahibi Maia oldukça samimi ve titizdi.Ben ve arkadaşlarım bu butik hosteli kesinlikle öneririz..Çok memnun kaldık...

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Maia and her family are welcoming hosts and can answer all of your questions about Tbilisi while helping you plan your trip. This was much more like a guesthouse than a hostel, because it was so inviting, and full of beautiful, vibrant artwork. Maia even made us pancakes one morning. You'll be glad you stayed here.The place is very clean and will allow you to really experience central Tbilisi, also the beds are comfortable and there are numerous outdoor areas for fresh air. Stay here!

Maia, the owner, makes this hostel much more than some beds and a shower. She was a true host, who knew perfectly how to help me with the many questions I had and also let me understand Georgia much better. She takes time for a personal connection with her guests.

Maia was a perfect host. She was very helpful with food recommendations and tour information. If she can help you with something than she will! Her hostel is very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Best hostel in Tbilisi

• 6th Apr 2015

Excellent host, providing you with all the information you need plus Georgian grappa

• 6th Apr 2015