Green House Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Akhvlediani Khevi 13, Tbilisi, Georgia

Great place, so friendly! Maya and Alex were like a kindly aunt and uncle rather than hostel owners and they helped me (and everyone else) with their plans, making calls, booking taxis and the like on our behalf. I will certainly go back if I find myself in tbilisi again. The hostel is also clean, we'll designed and a lovely place to spend time.

A brilliant and bright place with great people!

• 21st Sep 2015

The owners of the hostel are very friendly, flexible and helpfull. Keeping the Hostel with a nice and homely atmosphere. Easy contakt to other interessting guests during our stay in the hostel.

• 19th Sep 2015

We had such a lovely time at Green House Hostel. It was great arriving after a day of exploring Tbilisi and just chill on the balcony, or being able to cook dinner in the well-equipped and spacious kitchen. Both Maia and Alex were extremely helpful, always ready to give some recommendations both within Tbilisi and for Georgia in general. The personal approach towards the guests, as well as the location, really makes this hostel stand out. 10/10 would recommend for anyone visiting Tbilisi.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

The host is the best person I met in Georgia. She is helpful and knowledgeable. I love her stories. Find time to talk to her.

Great little hostel. The rooms and the toilets are nice and clean, the beds super comfortable. The owner Maia is very helpful and will give you advise on what to see or do or if you need anything else in Tbilisi.

We had a perfect stay at Maja's and Alex' comfortable place, especially the balcony is very charming. The stuff is very kind and warm-hearted to their guests that also gave us many useful hints for our trip around Georgia :) The Martins