Green House Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Akhvlediani Khevi 13, Tbilisi, Georgia

Nice and cozy place to stay. Very helpfull staff couple! Recomend it!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

The host is very nice, helpful and speaks great English. I'll back there for sure if I'm in Tbilisi again.

One of my best hostel experience ever. Lovely neighborhood, comfortable facilities and charming atmosphere created by the owner, Maia, who speaks perfect English, is very friendly and knowledgeable about Tbilisi and Georgia. She even surprised us with pancakes once. The hostel has two lovely terraces and it's nothing better than relaxing there under plum trees after a tiring day.

The hostel was very nice and both owners extremely friendly. They invited me to have a dinner with them and it was a great experience. Lockers would be nice, however everything else was perfect and I fully recommend this hostel.

Just keep things as they are. I find no fault, sorry...

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Spain

A great experience. Maia is the life and soul of Green House hostel. She makes you feel right at home from the moment you step into the hall, and yet she is never intrusive. The nice, big kitchen makes it ideal for those who want to prepare their own food. The presence of patio downstairs and a terrace upstairs is extremely welcome, you can lie there with a beer and chat for hours, or read your book. I will definitely stay there again if i go back to Tbilisi.

I've stayed in this wonderful hostel for two nights. Maia the owner of the hostel is very helpful, kind and decent person. She is always ready to help and answer your questions. The hostel itself is very clean, tidy and quiet with lovely garden and big balcony. We had our meal in the garden under the shadow of trees. Definitely would like to stay in this hostel again if I come back to Tbilisi!

• 17th May 2014

we came very early, just left our stuff in a hall of the hostel, cause we didn't want to wake someone up. felt like home. Location is good, across the bridge you can find good restaurants, 15 min from the square of freedom. The room was comfortable and clean, but very creaking doors. we had to leave Tbilisi at 6am, so I think we woke our neighbors up)

Very nice owners. will help you with anything you need and are curious of what you have done and will do, always a chance to help. Maybe you can taste their homemade chacha? Have stayed here twice, at the beginning and end of the trip. Was no problem to keep beds available for us on short notice. Hostel is basic in accomodation and facilities but clean and sufficient. Maybe could do with some accesible lockers for safekeeping valuable items by pesonal lock.

• 26th Apr 2014

Thank you so much for all your help. My sister and I had a wonderful time and only wish we could have stayed longer.

I stayed in this hostel for a night and really enjoyed it. The lady, the owner of the hostel was extremely friendly! I felt welcomed and she and her son were really helpful in many ways. They speak very good English. The hostel is located pretty close to the center but still in a calm and quiet area. The whole hostel is very clean and the bed is comfortable. It's possible to choose between dorm or private rooms and the price is cheap. Great experience and I would definitely recommend it!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

It's a cosy hostel run by Maia and her son. They are very helpful and can organize everything. Maia is a wonderful host!!! This hostel is just one of the best I have ever been!