Green House Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Akhvlediani Khevi 13, Tbilisi, Georgia

I stayed in this hostel for a night and really enjoyed it. The lady, the owner of the hostel was extremely friendly! I felt welcomed and she and her son were really helpful in many ways. They speak very good English. The hostel is located pretty close to the center but still in a calm and quiet area. The whole hostel is very clean and the bed is comfortable. It's possible to choose between dorm or private rooms and the price is cheap. Great experience and I would definitely recommend it!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

It's a cosy hostel run by Maia and her son. They are very helpful and can organize everything. Maia is a wonderful host!!! This hostel is just one of the best I have ever been!

It was really a great stay at Green House Hostel. Maia, the host, was super kind and very very helpful, she even made pancakes one evening! :-) . Nice and comfortable rooms. Very recommendable!

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Denmark

We had a fantastic stay at Green House, to the extent that we came back for another night when our travel plans changed. The owner Maia went out of her way to look after us and help us with advice about travelling around Georgia. The bedroom was very comfortable and the hostel is located perfectly for visiting the main attractions of Tbilisi. The home-grown fruit was an additional benefit of the season! I would definitely stay here again.