Green House Hostel & Camping

8.8
Fabulous 266 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Due to low season I was in hostel on my own on my first night but it was lovely to have a room to myself and the staff there were so nice. One even waited for me to get up to make me breakfast. Was a nice touch giving me some water upon arrival too after travelling all day. Hot showers, conveniently located, clean, nice pool, great staff, great stay.

13th Nov 2016

Stayed here only for one night in transfer, but the hostel was very nice. Big, clean, good atmosphere with a home-feel to it. Staff was very kind and helpful, there was burger night in the back yard which was awesome and the rooms were pretty big. Few outlets in the rooms, though. Would def stay here more if I had the time.