Green House Hostel Reviews

Rua Edmundo de Barros 1130, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great location and awesome staff; very helpful and happy. Private room was old and damp, and the double bed was two singles pushed together. Cheap and cheerful.

Wonderful staff - really really helpful. Walls are a little thin so earplugs were necessary (will depend on the guests). Would recommend

• 5th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

We booked to stay in the hostel for 3 nights and had to extend our stay for other 2 nights. For the total duration of our stay we could not fault this hostel. We enjoyed the atmosphere and facilities and found the staff excellent

• 20th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

A great hostel for an exceptional price! Great overall setting, with a breakfast that blew me away every single morning. Staff are very friendly and helpful!

Ver Nice staff, 5min walking forma bus stop, pool and games areas.

We stayed for a couple nights with a group 8 of friends to go visit the Iguazu falls. Nice hostel in a good location. The staff was very helpfull and we had a very good time. Recomended!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Norway

Hello Victoria, thanks a lot for your review and the recomentation. Green House team.

Pleasant hostel, secure parking, very obliging staff and great swimmming pool. Kitchen utensils need an upgrade.

Thanks very much for your time and review Peter. We'll provide new utensils to the kitchen. Best wishes, Green House team.

overall this is a good hostel. I only stayed for two days with my main reason being to go to the falls. It was a good location and easy to get to the falls. The staff were very helpful and the swimming pool was a nice touch since the weather was good. The only thing this hostel lacked was atmosphere however this might be due to people being out all day at the falls. overall was happy with my stay here.

pretty good all round. good value for money. pool is decent, Staff really helpful, i woke late for my flight to Rio. I told the woman at the desk and in 5 mins she had me in a fast cab to the airport. Made the flight so I was happy.

Thanks a lot for your review Simon, We are more than glad to help. Green House team.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels