Green House Hostel Reviews

Rua Edmundo de Barros 1130, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I stayed in a 6 bed-dorm, My room was full and at night was difficult to sleep because of the other ones * snoring all night long* Anyway , i didnt find anything to camplaing about the hostel, clean and good location. , recepcionists are really kind and helpful, i will go againg for sure.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Ecuador

Arrived like 4hours early and they let me shower and even check in due to hostel being quiet I guess. Staff super helpful and friendly. Great ping pong, pool and swimming pool facilities. Clean enough, good lockers, good kitchen, good wi-fi and pretty close to supermarket. Disappointing breakfast and not sure if we were a little ripped off with argentinian tour of falls to be honest. Reckon place would be really cool during high season.

I enjoyed staying there, the only drawback is that the hostel is maybe a bit far away from everything, especially the bus terminal.

• 29th Aug 2014

The staff were extremely helpful in this hostel and even recommended an additional location for our trip which we loved and ended up staying there for 6 nights. Perfect location to see the falls. Booked bus for us and organized transfer to the bus station. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

One of my favorite Hostel!!!!

Great place to stay. Be sure not to miss the beef served there. The cook is a great guy!

This is an amazing hostel, the staff was great and was very knowledgeable, the facilities (pool, table tennis and pool) was great and also had a hot shower!! Also the bar men / chef was great and gave the place that little extra with his amazing cooking (very large portions) and personality. Would defiantly stay again and has been a shame I have left but have to continue my travels!! Green House Hostel ROCKS!!

Great hostel and staff very helpful in organising trips to the falls.

The facilities are not so good. While I was taking a shower at night, the hot water was over suddenly and I smelled a burnt taste, I felt scared and I found the electrical wires connecting the burner and the shower were exposed so it might have potential danger of fire, more maintenance is needed. Also, the toilet was not very clean and the flush didn't work sometimes. However, I think the staff are all very nice, they are eager to give us information about the tourist spots in Foz.

No Wi-fi in rooms. Bed sheets are not replaced daily.

Great customer service in the hostel, willingness to help and excellent attitude, the breakfast is great as well with a lot of variety, they have a very cute cat as well. we recommend it

We booked a private suite and when we arrived it was clear they had converted a 4 person dorm to a private. They did not have a key to lock the room and had no lockers in the room either. We asked for a different room that had a key and they moved us to a 6 bed dorm that had two bunk beds and two twin beds, which we pushed together. We noticed a smell in the bathroom, which turned out to be cat poop that was hidden under the bath mat. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful.

Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Bar and food were amazing!

• 12th Jun 2014

Only reason it gets a low-ish atmosphere rating is because it was low season and there weren't many people there, which is not the hostels fault at all. I would easily stay here again!!

Really helpful. Chilled staff.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels