Green House Hostel Reviews

Rua Edmundo de Barros 1130, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Super friendly and helpful staff, clean, good wifi, good showers...don't have anything bad to say!

I had a great stay at Green House Hostel. The staff was really friendly and helpful and the facilities were super nice especially for the price. It felt cozy and relaxing. It's pretty close to the bus stop for the Iguassu and the airport. The only thing is that you need to bring your own locks for lockers. But other than that I would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend it to other travelers.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Very lovely staff - family run, so very warm and accommodating.

Really good hostel! Close to the city, close to the bus, close to iguacu falls. Staff are very kind and will always help you. Big rooms, bar, pool! This was one of the best places I've stayed in.

Ok hostel. Wouldn't stay for more then two days (enough to see the falls and it was close). Staff was not super helpful when you needed help with busses, they should have a timetable available somewhere in the hostel, not just say: "every 30min's" about all the busses.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Really lovely hostel which was super clean and well set up. Facilities were fantastic, not to mention the pool - so great! Only disappointing thing was that there was hardly anyone there at all and so there was not any real atmosphere. In peak season I would imagine it to be one of the best spots in Foz.

Thank you for everything, good location and nice staff, very disponible for us ! Thank a lot !

The place is GREAT! The staff is super friendly and very helpful! The rooms, kitchen and bathroom were clean, the beds comfortable and the breakfast very decent. The WiFi was working OK and we were able to do the laundry for a good price. And the pool in the garden is AWESOME! :) Great value for the money. Totally recommended! Keep in going, Green House Hostel :) PS if you consider spening 1 night in Foz and 1 in Puerto - just stay in Foz for 2 nights! :)

The staff and their friends were absolutely brilliant! They were so helpful and super friendly....they made us feel at home,asked us to go with them whether it be for lunch,a night out etc and not offended if we declined(being slightly older than them) Thanks a lot Green House,

I stayed in a 6 bed-dorm, My room was full and at night was difficult to sleep because of the other ones * snoring all night long* Anyway , i didnt find anything to camplaing about the hostel, clean and good location. , recepcionists are really kind and helpful, i will go againg for sure.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Ecuador

Arrived like 4hours early and they let me shower and even check in due to hostel being quiet I guess. Staff super helpful and friendly. Great ping pong, pool and swimming pool facilities. Clean enough, good lockers, good kitchen, good wi-fi and pretty close to supermarket. Disappointing breakfast and not sure if we were a little ripped off with argentinian tour of falls to be honest. Reckon place would be really cool during high season.

I enjoyed staying there, the only drawback is that the hostel is maybe a bit far away from everything, especially the bus terminal.

• 29th Aug 2014

The staff were extremely helpful in this hostel and even recommended an additional location for our trip which we loved and ended up staying there for 6 nights. Perfect location to see the falls. Booked bus for us and organized transfer to the bus station. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

One of my favorite Hostel!!!!

Great place to stay. Be sure not to miss the beef served there. The cook is a great guy!

This is an amazing hostel, the staff was great and was very knowledgeable, the facilities (pool, table tennis and pool) was great and also had a hot shower!! Also the bar men / chef was great and gave the place that little extra with his amazing cooking (very large portions) and personality. Would defiantly stay again and has been a shame I have left but have to continue my travels!! Green House Hostel ROCKS!!

Great hostel and staff very helpful in organising trips to the falls.

The facilities are not so good. While I was taking a shower at night, the hot water was over suddenly and I smelled a burnt taste, I felt scared and I found the electrical wires connecting the burner and the shower were exposed so it might have potential danger of fire, more maintenance is needed. Also, the toilet was not very clean and the flush didn't work sometimes. However, I think the staff are all very nice, they are eager to give us information about the tourist spots in Foz.

No Wi-fi in rooms. Bed sheets are not replaced daily.

Great customer service in the hostel, willingness to help and excellent attitude, the breakfast is great as well with a lot of variety, they have a very cute cat as well. we recommend it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5