Green House Hostels Reviews

Tronador 4651, Avenida Bustillo KM 4.7, Bariloche, Argentina

I had a perfect stay at Green House during my holiday in Bariloche. Congratulations for Brian and his staff for providing so awesome moments and helping us with good information.

• 15th Aug 2014

Most important info is that we stayed in the 8 bed dorm. The experience was not really good because you do not have enough of space in the small room. I don't know how the other rooms are. For me the bathroom was under the average.You can not lock the door and one of the man-toilets (there are two) had no toilet-seat (do not like). Half of the big stove couldn't be used because it didn't work - in general, the kitchen area is too crowded.

We had a fantastic stay at Green House, Chino is super helpful and there is a great atmosphere. The hostel is a little way out of town, so travel by bike and bus is required. For booking off-peak, I'd book a car to do a couple of day trips as some of the buses aren't so regular, but the best way to get around is by bike, which you can hire from the hostel! The ONLY downside is the beds aren't super comfortable, but the rooms are great, and the communal kitchen / living area is perfect.

This hostel was chosen on the basis of reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Yes, it is a little out of town, but I liked it for that. It had a very sociable atmosphere and as I was traveling on my own, that was very welcome. Chino made me very welcome and organized a group of us to go on a tour of the 7 lakes. Lots of advise given, whether you want to go on a tour or do your own thing. Breakfasts are good but useful to supplement the Argentinian carbs with fruit. Buy wine and relax!

Nice hostel located almost 5km from town. Friendly and helpful staff.

The hostel is located outside of Bariloche (around 4 km from center) in a quite area. The house is very nice and well equipped. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We did rent bikes at the hostel, got our laundry done and received a lot of advices and help there. The rooms (private double) are beautiful, spacious and very clean. It's like an own appartment. Perfect location for some relaxing days or outdoor activities.

Everything was very good! Just by the Cruz del Sur-terminal, a shop, bank and beautiful sunsets. Best shower in a long, long time, good breakfast with cheese (!) and a big kitchen. All very clean so nothing to complain about at all actually! Great place!

Thank you very much for the time at your hostel. Though I was sick the hole time, especially Bryan cared a lot and brougt me to the doc. Thank you so much for that! I would always recommend that friendly hostel!

Very nice hostel with great athmosphere and people, just a little outside of town.

Nice hostel. Bit out of the city center, but you can easily hitchhike or take a bus into town. Owner of the hostel is very friendly. The 8 bed-room felt quite crammed, other rooms looked more spacious.