Green House Hostels Reviews

Tronador 4651, Avenida Bustillo KM 4.7, Bariloche, Argentina

One of the best Hostels I've visited. Staff was very down to earth and friendly. Treated me like a friend. House and garden beautiful and very well kept. Well-equipped kitchen and nice shared bathroom. Always very clean. Good WiFi. Ended up staying longer than intended. 5 km from the city center, but buses are cheap and rather frequent. Besides, there's not much to do there. Thanks Brian, Santi and Colleen!

Nice hostel just out of the city, rooms and bathrooms are very clean and nice, spacious common area. Be aware that buses to the city dont always run on schedule and when we were there (high season) many of the buses were completely full. So this means either you have to wait a long time or take a taxi. Still, would recommend it if you are looking for a nive place a bit out of the city!

Green House was the best hostel I have stayed at. It was incredibly clean and the staff was great. The environment in the common area was always social and relaxing. I liked the location outside of the center.

My stay was great. Definitely recommended. And i'll be back for the winter season! Besos, Yanike

Staff was super helpful and accommodating. They treated us like friends, not customers. The hostel itself was nice, spacious and super laid back. Great place to meet new people and relax.

We had an excellent time, muchos gracias Santi! ; )

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Location is out of town but doesn't matter because all the main attractions of bariloche are at this side. Staff are very good with all the information you need. It's a small hostel which makes the atmosphere really nice. Great kitchen facilities, showers are really good, wifi is also. And the hostel is always spotlessly clean. Wish I could have stayed longer, can't recommend it enough.

Green House is an amazing haven that truly feels like home. Santi is so kind and generous and his welcoming attitude is reflected in the type of travellers who find their way to Green House. The hostel was spotless- it is cleaned from top to bottom every single day, I can attest- and has all the furnishings of a warm home away from home. It really was a pleasure to stay here and I hope I'll get the chance to visit again. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality, Santi!

• 19th Dec 2015

The Hostel is very beautiful, is very well done, comfortable and trust worthy; the only thing is that if you're visiting Bariloche without a vehicle is a bit far from downtown but is between the city and the Llao Llao Lake, which is an absolut MUST in the trip. It's not a big problem because you're close to the bus stop and it doesn't take that much time to get either way. The staff is really nice and accesible. I wish we had more time to stay honestly.

Great hostel with amazing staff - I had to go to the doctors and they recomended one and even waited to drive me there! Nice rooms good showers and great atmosphere. Would recommend!

I HIGHLY recommend this hostel and tell everyone I met heading to Bariloche to stay here. It is clean, the staff is wonderful, and I love the location. Although, it is out of the city center, you are right on the bus line and closer to outdoor activities just outside of Bariloche. The vibe is chill and this hostel seems to attract a respectful crowd. We enjoyed staying here so much that my sister, who was staying in Argentina, even traveled back to stay for another month.

I absolutely loved this place. I loved that it was out of town. I loved that it has a small occupancy rate of 22. I loved how clean it was. I loved the kitchen. The staff are fantastic! All the reviews are true. It's a wonderful place to stay, it feels like you're coming home after a full day of hiking. Magnificent.

Best hostel we have ever stayed in considering the cost. Warm frindly staff. The owner is incredibly accommodating. Perfect location - at first I was worried about the distance it was out of town but all attractions are this side of town anyhow!

Very friendly and very helpful staff! cosy atmosphere. Amazing place, loved it!

The hostel is located out of town which can be a little inconvenient but the bus stop is very close so it isn't too much of an issue. Our basic twin room was a bunk bed in a small room which wasn't great compared to other twin/double rooms we have stayed in, plus it was a bit noisy from the wooden floors above us. Regardless, the hostel was a nice place to stay, it had great staff, was very clean, had good heating, a big kitchen, a relaxed atmosphere and we enjoyed it.

Great well equipped kitchen perfectly set up for socialising with other guests while you cook, but unfortunately was low season for us so a little quiet - sure it would be great when busy. Location a bit far out from town but that doesn't matter as closer to the attractions, just a little bit further from shops and bars than is ideal. Cosy beds and great showers, the upstairs attic rooms are lovely! staff helpful, particularly Santiago who went out of his way to help me out with a knee injury

Loved my stay! The staff made it a very enjoyable experience. They also helped me practice my Spanish with such patience!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • dominiquechristiansen

I loved Green House! Highly recommend it, it's a little bit out of town but it makes for a great hitch hiking trip! I actually loved the location because it right in the middle of all the lake and hiking areas and town. It's right across from the lake so it so much more relaxing then the city center. The staffs were all great and super funny. The rooms were comfortable and clean. One of the best beds and pillows of any hostel I've been too. I could definitely live here!

I absolutely loved it here! Very clean, very friendly people. I would definitely recommend this to anyone traveling to Bariloche.

• 20th Oct 2015

The guys that run this place are awesome! This place has a chilled out atmosphere so you feel at home as soon you arrive. We came here to relax and see a few sights, and this hostel was perfect for doing just that! Breakie is included too!