Green House Hostels Reviews

Tronador 4651, Avenida Bustillo KM 4.7, Bariloche, Argentina

Had a great stay there, everyone was friendly and helpful. A little bit outside the main town but that added to the relaxed vibe and it's easy to get there by bus. We took the hour long walk along the water (and highway) to the city centre and didn't mind at all. Wifi was great and breakfast was a generous amount of cereal and toast, orange juice, coffee, and tea.

• 10th Dec 2014

A really good hostel, with nice views of the lake from some of the rooms. It's clean, has a typical Argentine breakfast and the kitchen is one of the best ones I've seen on my travels. The staff are very helpful and have a wealth of knowledge about walks, activities, tours etc. It also has a great social atmosphere although it is not a party hostel.

I had a perfect stay at Green House during my holiday in Bariloche. Congratulations for Brian and his staff for providing so awesome moments and helping us with good information.

• 15th Aug 2014