Green House Reviews

Rua Casal dos Ninhos Nº4, Baleal, Peniche, Portugal

We spent 3 nights in the 4-bed dorm and were absolutely delighted of every aspect of the hostel. Rui, the owner, is very welcoming and really alert to any of your needs, you can tell that he puts great effort in doing things the right way and that's very pleasant. The rooms are comfortable, the house is very clean, the breakfast is awesome, and there's even a home cinema in which you can relax after a hard day surfing ! Definitely the hostel to stay in if you're heading to Baleal !

I had a great stay at Green House hostel. Rui, the hard working owner and "father" of the house, did everything to accommodate his guests and was a true friend to us all. I was travelling alone and made some good friends - the intimate home-like environment encouraged us to be more of a family while we were living there. I'm really grateful to have visited and would definitely stay again at Green House if I were to visit again in the winter for better waves!

Nice place, great guy, surf's up

• 20th Jun 2015