Green Mango Inn Reviews

365 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque City, Manila, Philippines

I just stayed here one night to get a sleep before a morning flight. It wasn't as close to the airport as I thought but easy and cheap enough to get to. It is very safe and in a compound community so you can be comfortable, security is great. The hotel was clean and had a nice atmosphere and staff were helpful in organising a taxi back to airport. I would stay here again when in Manila.

It's fine for the price. It's in a pretty good neighborhood but it's still far from the tourist spots. They suggest you take an overcomplicated public transport way. The bathrooms are pretty gross. Overall it's good for one or two nights.

Good base to explore southern area of Metro Manila but wifi not working so well this time

Internet never works. maybe 2 hours aday. Thw staff would prefer to stit in the guest area and watch tv as opposed to doing anything for you. its a local guest house for locals. stayed here before all new staff now going down hill.

The stuff are all very friendly,it is also safe stay there and a very cheap price,if you are not a girl,you can take a jeep to get around,cause they provide call taxi service but taxi charge a lot . bring your own soap ,body lotion,shampoo.There is hot water for shower if you need it!!

Not as good as I expected. The room I stayed was so smelly (cigarette) and the wall is plywood which is you can hear the noise on the other room. I stayed here for 1 night before my flight to New York.

The staff was very unfriendly, they didn't really talk to us and though they describe their place as the perfect place to start in the Philippines, they couldn't help us with any of our questions. The room was extremely small and not very clean. We saw some cockroaches running around in the hostel. The only good point about the hostel is, that it is very close to the airport.

Way too low in standard Hot beer

• 6th Jan 2014

This was the second time I stayed here, this time with a group of friends. We had two twin rooms. Rooms were ok and we had hot showers and very good wifi. Common areas are nice plus they sell bottles of San Mig Pilsen and Light for 40 pesos so good for chilling out. Staff are polite and friendly. Good base if you're heading south towards Tagatay or Puerto Galera.

The Green Mango Inn was well placed near the airport and in a quiet residential area. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was near so many fantastic places to eat especially the Swiss Deli.

Green Mango is located in a nice neighbourhood in Manila away from all the traffic and chaos. It has a very nice relaxed garden and common room and good wifi connections. It is close to the airport but can take a while to get there because of the traffic. Handily placed for me as I have friends living in the southern parts of Manila. I stayed in the dorm room which was good value for money.

The hostel description is very misleading. If you are hoping to be near the airport... This hostel is not anywhere near the airport. The hotel staff did not help when we were trying to book a taxi for our flight and we almost missed it. Staff quite rude. Seen much cleaner rooms and smelt funny.