Green Mango Inn Reviews

365 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Sucat, Para�aque City, Manila, Philippines

The staff wasn't even aware we had booked through hostel world. They then gave a filthy room with no toilet paper and dirty sheets with red stains. On the positive they did help us get a taxi. As for the location, it's not really close to anything to .

• 1st Aug 2014

It's a very strange hostel. The day nobody, but in the evening a lot of couples came just for a few hours... the staff was not correct. We arrived during the typhoon they give us our room 4 hours before the check-in and we asked 2 times if we must pay more and they say it was ok...but they woke us the next day at 5h in the morning and said us that we must leave or pay the same price! Unbelievable!

Love this facility, great secure location, secure access to premises as well. Convent to convince store, restaurants and supermarket (even good value money changer). I have already returned once and plan to again. Only criticism is that the beer is not cold enough.

• 11th Jun 2014

I love it here, it is not flash but good value for money and the staff are helpful and all speak good English. It is not too far from the airport and with a little bargaining you can get a taxi following the instructions you get when booking. The information provided by this hostel is invaluable, they do a very good job. They are available 24/7 and security is good, cold beer and warm hospitality. I am a regular.

Unfriendly staff, dirty and overprized room. Not a nice stay.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The dorm was tiny & sticky, so I moved into a private room which I LOVED. I enjoyed my short time there a lot. What a wonderul little oasis in that smoggy, cramped, chaotic city! The surrounding is weird, though. There's not much to do and not much food to buy besides some fast food. If you need some quiet time & don't want to stay in a party hostel it's perfect. But it's not close to the international airport! You have to take a taxi & calculate with about at least an hour to get there.

I just stayed here one night to get a sleep before a morning flight. It wasn't as close to the airport as I thought but easy and cheap enough to get to. It is very safe and in a compound community so you can be comfortable, security is great. The hotel was clean and had a nice atmosphere and staff were helpful in organising a taxi back to airport. I would stay here again when in Manila.

Not bad for the value , stuff was friendly and helpful , however just before the departure I was told to pay extra 50 peso per day for the use of kitchen , when I asked the other guests nobody else was knew about this surcharge neither . First day after check in I left my pants in a shared bathroom and 5000 peso went missing out of my valet , not sure if it was other guest or stuff , I admit it was mostly my fault .

It's fine for the price. It's in a pretty good neighborhood but it's still far from the tourist spots. They suggest you take an overcomplicated public transport way. The bathrooms are pretty gross. Overall it's good for one or two nights.