Green Mango Inn Reviews

365 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Sucat, Para�aque City, Manila, Philippines

It's a very strange hostel. The day nobody, but in the evening a lot of couples came just for a few hours... the staff was not correct. We arrived during the typhoon they give us our room 4 hours before the check-in and we asked 2 times if we must pay more and they say it was ok...but they woke us the next day at 5h in the morning and said us that we must leave or pay the same price! Unbelievable!

Love this facility, great secure location, secure access to premises as well. Convent to convince store, restaurants and supermarket (even good value money changer). I have already returned once and plan to again. Only criticism is that the beer is not cold enough.

• 11th Jun 2014

I love it here, it is not flash but good value for money and the staff are helpful and all speak good English. It is not too far from the airport and with a little bargaining you can get a taxi following the instructions you get when booking. The information provided by this hostel is invaluable, they do a very good job. They are available 24/7 and security is good, cold beer and warm hospitality. I am a regular.

Unfriendly staff, dirty and overprized room. Not a nice stay.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Spain

I just stayed here one night to get a sleep before a morning flight. It wasn't as close to the airport as I thought but easy and cheap enough to get to. It is very safe and in a compound community so you can be comfortable, security is great. The hotel was clean and had a nice atmosphere and staff were helpful in organising a taxi back to airport. I would stay here again when in Manila.

Not bad for the value , stuff was friendly and helpful , however just before the departure I was told to pay extra 50 peso per day for the use of kitchen , when I asked the other guests nobody else was knew about this surcharge neither . First day after check in I left my pants in a shared bathroom and 5000 peso went missing out of my valet , not sure if it was other guest or stuff , I admit it was mostly my fault .

It's fine for the price. It's in a pretty good neighborhood but it's still far from the tourist spots. They suggest you take an overcomplicated public transport way. The bathrooms are pretty gross. Overall it's good for one or two nights.

Good base to explore southern area of Metro Manila but wifi not working so well this time

The hallways were dark and unlit. There is no hot water. The place seems quite unkept for a hostel. There are cockroaches on the walls.

Internet never works. maybe 2 hours aday. Thw staff would prefer to stit in the guest area and watch tv as opposed to doing anything for you. its a local guest house for locals. stayed here before all new staff now going down hill.