Green Milk Hostel Reviews

26 rue Ceuta, Essaouira, Morocco

I enjoyed my stay at the Green Milk hostel. Very friendly staff. Great atmosphere.

Wë have a really nice time there and even decide to stay one more night. Staff is lovely, hostel cosy. Perfect for enjoying Essaouira

• 5th Jan 2016

Great little hostel with a lot of character and very friendly hosts. Slightly confusing working out which building it is as there's no sign but the address is correct and it's definitely worth it - wish I could have stayed longer.

Awesome place , still here

A great place to stay. Staff are great and all you need for facilities. Thanks for my stay. Xx

Lovely cost hostel run by the nicest guys! Beautiful riad setting, art everywhere and creative furniture. I'm still here it's great

This is by far the best hostel we stayed at in Marocco! Very nice and individually furnished rooms make this a really lovely place right in the medina. There is a lovely kitchen and sofa area where you can usually find the two owners chatting with some of their guests. At night all of us had dinner together. The real special thing about Green Milk is the service that the owners offer. No matter what you need (phone calls, cooking advice or help with shopping), you will get it! Go for it!

great crew and atmosphere. had a lovely time, nicest people and very much effordable. Highly recommended.

Green Milk was amazing, the owners will make you feel like you are home, the terrace was magical, the toilets were always clean, the shower was always hot enough, and the beds were clean! A must while in Essaouira!

• 17th Sep 2015

Amazing place to stay. Fantastic atmosphere and brilliant music playing all the time. I came expecting to stay a night and stayed 4. Staff are really helpful and will give brilliant directions and advice. Although it is tucked away it is easy to find and locals will be happy to point you.in the right direction. The use of kitchen and the abundance of fresh cheap food in the market made the stay so cheap. I would come back to morocco to stay here alone. Thank you green milk

Honestly the best hostel i've ever stayed in, we got a bit lost in the medina finding it but once we were there we were thrilled at how great it was. Abdel was so kind and amazing company, we chilled and chatted with him alot (and chico the dog), he showed us his favourite place to eat 'The loft' and it was the best meal we had in morroco! He had the best advice on where to go. The hostel itself is decorated beautifully and we loved our little room with the green window. Miss it so much already.

• 17th Aug 2015

Excellent Staff...Positive Vibes And Energy! Enjoyed Great Hospitality And Music...My Room Was Nice And The Bed Comfortable...Close To Everything You Could Want...Wifi And Amenities All Worked Great...

Great place to stay if you want to have fun in Essaouira. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Ask them before going out in the medina and they will give you every detail about the city.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The friendly staff made me feel welcome. We chilled out a lot on the rooftop, where we shared food, tea and stories together. The dog Chico is definetly a part of the team and he takes his job to entertain guest very seriously. The place has a warm atmosphere, it's characterized by bright colors, wall paintings and recycled materials. I think this small hostel has the best vibe in town!