Green Milk Hostel

Superb 197 Total Reviews
Superb 197 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
24th May 2017

one of the best hostels i've ever stayed in in 20 years! a really beautiful, laid-back hostel, with nice terraces, great staff, comfy beds, clean rooms, hot showers and a kitchen to use. already made my reservation for when i return to essaouira in a month!

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
18th May 2017
4.0

I booked this hostel for 2 nights. Than my other 4 friends wanted also to join me 1st night maybe. So I wrote to hostel. If they have the space for 1st night for 4 additional people. They wrote yes, if they can book it. I did not confirm it, because than planes changed. I wanted stay just 2nd night(i understand the fees for that) and also with 4 additional friends. They wrote me that they rejectet for 1st nigt other guests because of the reservation And that i should book it on HW. So I did. Tbc

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
13th May 2017

Mint place for the price you pay, the guys are super friendly, great location, great terraces

• England, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

Green Milk was the main reason we loved our stay in Essaouira. The staff-Abdul and Jiwad-are angels, so warm, friendly, and always on hand to help, i felt like I'd known them for years rather than 6 days. The atmosphere was so sociable and there were always people around to chat to. I was very sad to leave the hostel! Also Abdul and Omar organised a desert trip through their friends from Marrakech which was fantastic so thank you guys! Ellie & Lottie X

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4th May 2017

Nice hostel. Good location, security (lockers provided and lock in the front door - had to wait to be let in), but down a dark alley so wouldn't want to be walking there alone at night. Enough simple bathrooms and kitchen for cooking was a bonus. Very cheap, good value. Very chilled vibe, staff helpful with information. Unsure about the blankets though, they smelled pretty bad, unsure if they are ever washed and the pillows were SO hard. Other than that, nice place to stay.

3rd May 2017

Very chilled out place with awesome staff.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Apr 2017

Greenmilk Hostel was one of my favourites I stayed at while in Morocco. I usually value things like cleanliness and security over a social place (thats not to say things weren't clean and secure) but this really was such a welcoming place and I met lovely people here. The location was great, staff were extremely helpful and generous and that meant there was a lovely, relaxed atmosphere.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Loved my stay at green milk. Amazingly friendly owner and staff, felt like home. Clean and well decorated. Best place to stay in essaouira. Booked 3 nights ended up staying for 6 because I felt so comfortable and welcome there. The puppy is also the best. Thank for everything guys!

17th Apr 2017

Beautiful hostel in the heart of Essaouirra. Staff was really friendly and helpful. There was always someone to hang out with on the terrasse. People talked and had fun late into the night (which made it a bit noisy I'll admit). I will definitely come back. The ONLY complaint I have is that I had the most uncomfortable pillow in my life and my sheets smelled - but I could have asked for these to be changed and didn't. The cleaning lady was particularly lovely.

• China, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

It's hard to find, but all facilities are in good conditions. Friendly staff and you can pay in euro.