Green Milk Hostel

Superb 186 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 186 Total Reviews

17th Apr 2017

Beautiful hostel in the heart of Essaouirra. Staff was really friendly and helpful. There was always someone to hang out with on the terrasse. People talked and had fun late into the night (which made it a bit noisy I'll admit). I will definitely come back. The ONLY complaint I have is that I had the most uncomfortable pillow in my life and my sheets smelled - but I could have asked for these to be changed and didn't. The cleaning lady was particularly lovely.

• China, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

It's hard to find, but all facilities are in good conditions. Friendly staff and you can pay in euro.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Thanks to everyone who did my stay there more than amazing. It has been, for sure, the best place to finish my trip around Morocco. No doubt i am gonna repeat. I need to meet Mika (lovely pet) being the Queen of the Essaouria's Streets

• Australia, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2017

Green Milk Hostel is an awesome spot! I was welcomed in and looked after immediately. The staff were very helpful and organised anything I needed! I highly recommend Green milk hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2017
8.0

- Amazing atmosphere and vibe! - Lockers for valuables could be installed in the rooms for extra security. - Overall would recommend to others!

• England, Female, 31-40
19th Mar 2017

Staff here very friendly and helpful.. downstairs dorms are a bit cramped.. but all seems to work well. No queing for the bathroom..

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

After a hard day in Marrakech, we arrive to the Ceuta street judging the smells of the street and kind of worry about what could we find inside... then A HUGE SMILE open the door ! We get in and felt inmediatly at home ! Good music, good conversations, great location ! And one of my favorites, you can hear the sea all day long from the terrace ! Perfect to chill and read ! I'm sure there is no better place in Essaouira for this price !

• Australia, Male, 31-40
14th Mar 2017

Relaxed atmosphere, in the medina but away from the noise. Can be hard to find, the doorway right next to the arch.

13th Mar 2017

Great location and hostel atmosphere. Showers were not hot

5th Mar 2017

Salaam alékoum! Green milk has what every backpacker is looking for ... a real good vibe, the spirit of hosteling! Omar, Abdel and Abderratif are great hosts. You are sure to enjoy your time at the hostel! Cheers!