Green Milk Hostel Reviews

26 rue Ceuta, Essaouira, Morocco

Great atmosphere with amazing staff, if I come back to Essaouira I will definitely come here.

• 14th May 2015

This was your average Moroccan hostel. Lots of art on the walls and a sort of "vegan nomad" vibe to the clientele. If that's your thing, this place is great. Kind staff, comfortable rooms, lockers available. We were there during a festival so there was a large international crowd. We heard from many of my Moroccan friends that they did not allow Moroccans to book. I have a big problem with this, but did not experience it personally. Recommend for a short stay in a great location.

A hostel, where u feel like at home after two nights. Location is excellent, rooftop terrace is cool and relaxing. Guys working there are more than useful and relaxed. Stayed for two nights, but I would definitely want to stay more.

stayed there with my girl, totatly worth it. nice people. nice kitchen.nice hostel

• 22nd Mar 2015

The staff is very friendly and helpful and it is a lot of fun to be around them. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and there is always people to join to do stuff.

It was so good that I have decided to pay double price.

Really cool place with very friendly staff and the cutest dog ever! It's very central, but a bit tricky to find. Ideal for hippies and free spirits looking for pleasant and relaxing time.

Deferent from all the other hostels in town .bravo .....

Simon is awesome, as is the woman who takes care of cleaning the facilities. Very clean, and welcoming. Terrace is lovely.

I absolutely loved the hostel, extremely friendly staff and atmosphere, clean and amazing value for money. I wish every hostel was like Green Milk!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

It´s a lovely organic hostal with very helpfull and friendly staff. Lovely people, vibrant, freaky - feels like home. Cooking and partying together is common.