Green Milk Hostel Reviews

26 rue Ceuta, Essaouira, Morocco

Green milk is the most amazing hostel I have stayed in during my 8 months of travel. An awesome & layed back atmosphere. If you love to socialise & music sessions with wonderful talented & like minded people, this is the place to stay. If your someone that prefers a quiet time away from others, then maybe not the place for you !! I booked for 3 nights & stayed 3 weeks. While the water can be an issue it's outweighed by the amazing staff Abdel, Mehdi & Hadijia u are amazing....see you in 2015

Really nice hostel with cosy atmosphere. No signs on the door and quite hard to fin, but fortunately los of people in the street will help you :) One of the few hostels with hot water, that actually works.

Great atmosphere from the guests and staff - especially the staff who were very happy to help us find our way out and about, and the location is perfect for people coming by bus from Marrakech or another city. Just know that there usually is singing and talking until the early morning, so if that's a problem for you, you should be at another place. Thanks guys!

Nice little hostel. Impossible to find the first time so just get the guys at the hostel to try pick you up somewhere! Wasnt quite sure if I was staying in a hostel or a family home but it made for a great atmosphere. Don't stay here if you want a perfect shower and awesome kitchen! Stay here if you want a nice place to chill and make new friends while in essaouira!

The staff is really friendly. The rooms do need some new paint and the toilets and shower could use some cleaning up...

Thanks very much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your experience with us. We hope to see you once again in order to provide a better service.,you will not be dissapointed . Kind Regards,

we stayed an extra night. abdel was really helpful and nice! we'll go back for sure!

Benvinido amigos espagna la familla ;) hope to see you next year guys thank's for the amazing time best wishes

best hostel in morocco, abdel (manager) is great and the atmoshere is really friendly and its like to be home,

Do not go to this hostel, it has bed bugs the rooms stink and the staff dont even change the sheets its a horrible hostel dont book it

Green Mulk is my home away from home in Morocco. I originally booked two nights, but a week later I was still there due to the kindness and hospitality if Abdul, the manager, and the great location. If you're looking for a chilled out place to stay in one of Morocco's nicest villages look no further.

This is such an amazing hostel! The decor and vibe are totally chill and fitting for Essaouria. The roof top is an amazing spot to just hang out and meet people. But there is also a lounge area by the kitchen that is very,very comfortable. The only thing about finding this hostel is that it is in an obscure location. There is no sign to indicate that you are at a hostel. So make sure you write down the address!!! Abdel is a great host :) Super cool guy!

Green Milk was highly recommended to me by a friend. I was certainly not disappointed, It was wonderful, I only stayed a few days but i will definitely be returning. The atmosphere was fantastic, we were made to feel right at home. 100% recommend it and we can't wait to return :)

• 7th Jul 2014

I only stayed the one night this time , but it was perfect - happy people, fantastic staff and very relaxing. I have stayed in Green Green many times, 4 or 5 weeks at a time - it has always been a wonderful experience.

• 5th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at, ever! (Over 7 months backpacking now & many trips over the years before this one) I felt instantly at home thanks to the amazing staff. If only every hostel could match the atmosphere here. My previous stay was 3 weeks & I would have happily stayed much longer. Location is awesome (once you find it) & value cannot be beaten. It's not the biggest hostel I've stayed at but that's where it gets its charm. If you're a true backpacker then you will love Green Milk!

I will come back ;)

BED BUGSSSS!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

This Hostel has a nice atmosphere. Staff is friendly and everyone very relaxed, but the bathrooms are dirty and they have bedbugs! So wasn't a nice stay got bitten from the bugs while just sitting on the bed for a few minutes...

We had a great time in green milk, it had.a very friendly and relaxed vibe and the people who work there are fantastic and made us feel at home. Abdel and Mustapha were exemplary hosts and answered any queries we had night or day. . We would recommend staying here 100 percent and hopefully one day we can come back!!!

• 16th Jun 2014

Fun hostel. Have to be young or at least young at heart! My 3 days will be 30 days. Comfy beds, excellent staff, close to everything. Finally a hostel in Morocco you can cook! Huge rooftop terrace. No lockers but hasn't been a problem.

I loved Green Milk Hostel. Cool staff, clean rooms and great location. They provide dinner witch is also very nice and fresh. I tried some new things like kite surfing and surfing, the wind and cost is amazing... Highly recommend you to visit Essaouira and Green Milk!!! Greetings from Oslo

Hey everybody! Green Milk hostle was epic. it is defintively a stay worth it and you wont regret it. the owner and the people working there are super open-minded, helpful and friendly. they always have a smile on their face and they try their best that your stay in the hostle and in essaouiera will be unforgettable. also the backpackers at the hostle are great people. everybody is super relaxed and chilled. once you're there, you dont want to leave so soon anymore. so, for me best place in essa