Green Milk Hostel Reviews

26 rue Ceuta, Essaouira, Morocco

Honestly the best hostel i've ever stayed in, we got a bit lost in the medina finding it but once we were there we were thrilled at how great it was. Abdel was so kind and amazing company, we chilled and chatted with him alot (and chico the dog), he showed us his favourite place to eat 'The loft' and it was the best meal we had in morroco! He had the best advice on where to go. The hostel itself is decorated beautifully and we loved our little room with the green window. Miss it so much already.

• 17th Aug 2015

Excellent Staff...Positive Vibes And Energy! Enjoyed Great Hospitality And Music...My Room Was Nice And The Bed Comfortable...Close To Everything You Could Want...Wifi And Amenities All Worked Great...

Great place to stay if you want to have fun in Essaouira. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Ask them before going out in the medina and they will give you every detail about the city.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The friendly staff made me feel welcome. We chilled out a lot on the rooftop, where we shared food, tea and stories together. The dog Chico is definetly a part of the team and he takes his job to entertain guest very seriously. The place has a warm atmosphere, it's characterized by bright colors, wall paintings and recycled materials. I think this small hostel has the best vibe in town!

Great staff that make you feel like home. Everyone is welcoming and they don't ask for money upfront. More of a friendly home rather than a business. People staying usually are staying for a while so everyone is chilled and lovely and usually playing music into the night. Great location. However they don't change the sheets and rooms smell a bit stale.

Thank you for choosing to stay at green milk and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you liked it and feeld home . that we did not notice yours is not changed we do replace the sheets evrytime the people leaves the bed. give us another visit, you wont be dispointed . .Again, apologies. Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

+The hostel has the fastest Wifi ever seen, staff is really welcoming, funky atmosphere - The entire hostel is moist (humid wind from the sea) and rooms smells correspondingly, no hot water during our stay, bathrooms a bit smelly

We had an amazing stay at Green Milk Hostel, Abdel and Abdullah were extremely friendly, accommodating and interesting people we had the privilege of getting to know. And so was Chico their dog :) I would highly recommend staying at this laid back hostel where you feel as though you are at home. The tent we stayed in was definitely very exciting, I would also recommend it!

• 16th Jun 2015

Perfectly located in the medina but slightly hidden in a side way with no sign to recognize we had to ask our way to the Green Milk. Everything was very lovely arranged. We could store our things and cook in the kitchen. Staff was chilled and friendly. There were always nice people around for a talk. Just the shared bathrooms could have been a bit more clean. Sometimes water pressure was low and our double bedroom seemed damp. But all in all we totally enjoyed our stay at Green Milk :)

Very good vibe and music. Didn't have any problems at all with the people. Sometimes we had trouble with the hot water of the shower.

Great atmosphere with amazing staff, if I come back to Essaouira I will definitely come here.

This was your average Moroccan hostel. Lots of art on the walls and a sort of "vegan nomad" vibe to the clientele. If that's your thing, this place is great. Kind staff, comfortable rooms, lockers available. We were there during a festival so there was a large international crowd. We heard from many of my Moroccan friends that they did not allow Moroccans to book. I have a big problem with this, but did not experience it personally. Recommend for a short stay in a great location.

A hostel, where u feel like at home after two nights. Location is excellent, rooftop terrace is cool and relaxing. Guys working there are more than useful and relaxed. Stayed for two nights, but I would definitely want to stay more.

stayed there with my girl, totatly worth it. nice people. nice kitchen.nice hostel

• 22nd Mar 2015