Green Milk Hostel Reviews

26 rue Ceuta, Essaouira, Morocco

Green Milk was highly recommended to me by a friend. I was certainly not disappointed, It was wonderful, I only stayed a few days but i will definitely be returning. The atmosphere was fantastic, we were made to feel right at home. 100% recommend it and we can't wait to return :)

• 7th Jul 2014

I only stayed the one night this time , but it was perfect - happy people, fantastic staff and very relaxing. I have stayed in Green Green many times, 4 or 5 weeks at a time - it has always been a wonderful experience.

• 5th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at, ever! (Over 7 months backpacking now & many trips over the years before this one) I felt instantly at home thanks to the amazing staff. If only every hostel could match the atmosphere here. My previous stay was 3 weeks & I would have happily stayed much longer. Location is awesome (once you find it) & value cannot be beaten. It's not the biggest hostel I've stayed at but that's where it gets its charm. If you're a true backpacker then you will love Green Milk!

I will come back ;)

BED BUGSSSS!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

This Hostel has a nice atmosphere. Staff is friendly and everyone very relaxed, but the bathrooms are dirty and they have bedbugs! So wasn't a nice stay got bitten from the bugs while just sitting on the bed for a few minutes...

We had a great time in green milk, it had.a very friendly and relaxed vibe and the people who work there are fantastic and made us feel at home. Abdel and Mustapha were exemplary hosts and answered any queries we had night or day. . We would recommend staying here 100 percent and hopefully one day we can come back!!!

• 16th Jun 2014

Fun hostel. Have to be young or at least young at heart! My 3 days will be 30 days. Comfy beds, excellent staff, close to everything. Finally a hostel in Morocco you can cook! Huge rooftop terrace. No lockers but hasn't been a problem.

I loved Green Milk Hostel. Cool staff, clean rooms and great location. They provide dinner witch is also very nice and fresh. I tried some new things like kite surfing and surfing, the wind and cost is amazing... Highly recommend you to visit Essaouira and Green Milk!!! Greetings from Oslo

Hey everybody! Green Milk hostle was epic. it is defintively a stay worth it and you wont regret it. the owner and the people working there are super open-minded, helpful and friendly. they always have a smile on their face and they try their best that your stay in the hostle and in essaouiera will be unforgettable. also the backpackers at the hostle are great people. everybody is super relaxed and chilled. once you're there, you dont want to leave so soon anymore. so, for me best place in essa

This Stay was EPIC! we had a wonderfull time in greenmilk and i would recoment it to any travller! sepcial for packbacker is that the place to be! the Staff is very nice and you can ask them everthing and if you are a good boy/girl the even will show you how to cook the marocan way! If you are somewhere in the region: GO TO GREENMILK and enjoy ! theres nothing to complain about there!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Austria

best hostel ive stayed at, ive travelled all through Europe and have never stayed at a hostel where I felt as at home as in green milk which is probably the reason I came back 5 times , the staff are absolute legends and will do whatever they can to help you and make your stay in essouira easier and better. such a cool hostel with random paintings and sayings all over the place gives a really unique vibe would recommend to anyone.

• 7th Mar 2014

I love Green Milk. It isn't a luxury hotel, but there is just something about it that makes you want to stay. The prices are low, the staff are amazingly helpful, there were great people staying there the whole time I did, and the atmosphere is just absolutely wonderful. This place made my trip to Morocco, and I cannot recommend it to you highly enough.

The Green Milk Hostel was a tip I repetitively received when travelling through Morocco. When I went to the south I gave it a shot and ended up staying a lot longer than originally intended. The hostel is located very conveniently in the Medina, everything you need is just a few steps away. It's unique both in its equipment and its athmosphere, you'll soon notice that many people put (and still are putting) a lot of effort in it. I can recommend it to almost everybody, especially backpackers.

• 6th Mar 2014